Central Chiropractic Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Central Chiropractic Clinic

About Central Chiropractic Clinic: Coventry Central Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic provides IDD Therapy, Shockwave Therapy, Low Level Laser Therapy, Digital-X-ray facilities, Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning.

Tell us how Central Chiropractic Clinic made you happy

Telephone
"After a very distressing time with a back problem I couldn’t wish for any better service from the team at Central Chiropractic. From the initial diagnosis to the ongoing treatment I have found they have supported myself as when I first entered the clinic I was finding it difficult to walk/ balance also in excruciating pain, however after a few Lazer treatment sessions I had relief, not totally there yet however for an 80yr old I’m doing well. Can’t thank them enough"
"Very impressed by the effectiveness of the K-laser. Also the advice and tips given show that CCC is focused on getting you fixed rather than coming back for more."
"Absolutely brilliant. After picking up a small injury while training for a marathon I booked an appointment with Maria who had me back up and running in no-time! She talked me through the treatment, what the best options would be and offered advice on rehab for the muscle. The whole team is courteous, very friendly and knowledgeable. It’s now part of my regular routine!"
"I have a long standing back problem and have tried many things to ease the pain, within 6 sessions John has given me approx 30-40% less pain, a better quality of life and a few good nights sleep which is something alien to me prior to having laser treatment. I am not done yet and am hoping for more improvements"
"I am always satisfied with the treatment I receive at CCC. It’s a personal service delivered in a very professional way."
"I can only say thank you Maria for all your hard work & perseverance, when I was giving up! I can always get an appointment within 24 hours & have every confidence in the practice, which I've been using since it opened. I'm always greeted with a friendly & warm welcome from Roy. Thank you for keeping me mobile!!"
"Very happy with the service from Maria and staff. Back pain problem subsided!"
"I recently attended the clinic with severe pelvic pain. I saw Maria around 4 or 5 times for treatment. I am now back to being pain free and fully mobile again. I highly recommend the service and treatment I received!"
"Friendly & professional staff. Excellent treatment. We would highly recommend"
"Great place, Maria is amazing, go to Maria she does the Job! Receptionist always friendly!"
"John was able to squeeze me in at short notice and gave me treatment the same time. The building is traditional with large rooms and plenty of waiting space. The clinic has all the up to date diagnostic and treatment equipment."
"Very happy with service from the moment I entered the door. Would definitely recommend."
"The service I have received has been outstanding! I would highly recommend Maria. I never thought I would be pain free but thanks to Maria I am almost there."
"Good professional service throughout. Excellent communication regarding problem and treatments. Would highly recommend"
"Would happily recommend Central Chiropractic Clinic. Excellent advice and treatment from trustworthy specialist practitioners."
"Excellent from first visit, very professional in all aspects of patient care."
"Maria is brilliant! The best treatment I’ve ever received."
"I have been attending the clinic and I have been very happy with my treatment , very friendly and helpful at all times"
"Maria is a fantastic expert in her field. Her ability to assess and understand your needs and challenges and work out a solution is beyond brilliant! I will continue to visit Maria for continued well being, always."
"I have attended the practice for over two years and found them to be very friendly, helpful and importantly the treatment has greatly improved my health issues."
Central Chiropractic Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews