Central Chiropractic Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Central Chiropractic Clinic
Telephone
Read Central Chiropractic Clinic Reviews

About Central Chiropractic Clinic:

Coventry Central Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic provides IDD Therapy, Shockwave Therapy, Low Level Laser Therapy, Digital-X-ray facilities, Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning.

Tell us how Central Chiropractic Clinic made you happy
After a severe arm surgery Requiring 30 stitches and not wanting to put any more pressure on the NHS, I decided to get therapy from these guys. First session of k-laser went well, I was told I need to book in another 3 sessions at least for the nerves and tendons to fully recover which I agreed too. My next appointment was booked in for today at 6pm (31/07/2020) I booked time off work to make the appointment. Got there at 5.45pm, however the doors were closed and after waiting outside for at 20 mins realised there was no one there. Not impressed as it cost me money from taking time off work, also I’m a private paying member so not getting the treatment on insurance.
I have suffered back pain for 18 years. Doctors keep giving me pain killers, but not sorting the problem. I have only had my initial appointment this morning and I know it’s not a quick fix but I can already feel the difference. I am feeling extremely positive and was very happy with the explanation as to why I have felt the pain I do. I have already called and recommended to a friend with similar issues and will tell my partner to make an appointment also. I have been told an approximate amount of appointments I will require so I don’t feel they will keep me going for no reason. The knowledge and understanding of the physical
Anatomy was amazing. Very to the point! Amazing looking forward to my next visit and hopefully being pain free for good. Thank you very much!
Good nad Easy
I'm very happy with the way I'm treated all are very professional and at the same time understanding of how much pain you are having ,so try to deal with the situation in a manner that is suitable for you.
Easy to get appointments. The practitioner is a true expert and I have had very good results. Premises easy to access and park. All together, highly recommend the clinic. Thank you.
I have been seeing Maria for a number of years off and on due to the after effects of a tough sporting career. She is a superb practitioner and thankfully has saved me from the surgeons scalpel. I have recommended many people to go and see her over the years and will continue to do so. The city of Coventry is incredibly fortunate to have her practising in its environs and as Chiropractors go she is among the very best
Excellent service, highly recommended
After a very distressing time with a back problem I couldn’t wish for any better service from the team at Central Chiropractic. From the initial diagnosis to the ongoing treatment I have found they have supported myself as when I first entered the clinic I was finding it difficult to walk/ balance also in excruciating pain, however after a few Lazer treatment sessions I had relief, not totally there yet however for an 80yr old I’m doing well. Can’t thank them enough
Very impressed by the effectiveness of the K-laser.
Also the advice and tips given show that CCC is focused on getting you fixed rather than coming back for more.
Absolutely brilliant. After picking up a small injury while training for a marathon I booked an appointment with Maria who had me back up and running in no-time! She talked me through the treatment, what the best options would be and offered advice on rehab for the muscle.

The whole team is courteous, very friendly and knowledgeable. It’s now part of my regular routine!
I have a long standing back problem and have tried many things to ease the pain, within 6 sessions John has given me approx 30-40% less pain, a better quality of life and a few good nights sleep which is something alien to me prior to having laser treatment. I am not done yet and am hoping for more improvements
I am always satisfied with the treatment I receive at CCC. It’s a personal service delivered in a very professional way.
I can only say thank you Maria for all your hard work & perseverance, when I was giving up! I can always get an appointment within 24 hours & have every confidence in the practice, which I've been using since it opened. I'm always greeted with a friendly & warm welcome from Roy.
Thank you for keeping me mobile!!
Very happy with the service from Maria and staff. Back pain problem subsided!
I recently attended the clinic with severe pelvic pain. I saw Maria around 4 or 5 times for treatment. I am now back to being pain free and fully mobile again. I highly recommend the service and treatment I received!
Friendly & professional staff. Excellent treatment. We would highly recommend
Great place, Maria is amazing, go to Maria she does the Job! Receptionist always friendly!
John was able to squeeze me in at short notice and gave me treatment the same time. The building is traditional with large rooms and plenty of waiting space. The clinic has all the up to date diagnostic and treatment equipment.
Very happy with service from the moment I entered the door. Would definitely recommend.
The service I have received has been outstanding! I would highly recommend Maria. I never thought I would be pain free but thanks to Maria I am almost there.
Central Chiropractic Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews