CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
Excellent. Quick, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend them!
Alan came to make the repair on our dishwasher. We are delighted with work done together with the overall service and attention from the initial phone call to the to the excellent and very professional repair work by Alan. Thank you. Michael H
Alan came to look at a faulty dishwasher. Tried to repair it, but in the end despite his efforts, the machine proved irreparable. CB Domestics refused payment for his visit because they could not repair the machine. They then supplied a new machine within three days for a very reasonable price. Excellent service from start to finish. Very impressed. Will definitely use them again and happily recommend them to anyone in the area. David B.
Excellent service from Alan and the office team who fixed my oven. Thanks very much! Good value would recommend.
Fantastic service from both Alan who repaired my oven and the support team. Will use again and would recommend CB Domestics to anyone......Thanks!
Never used the company before. Called them about a noisy 16 year old microwave. Alan came out two days later and identified the fault (having called to check it was convenient to arrive). The required part was ordered and about a week later we had a call to arrange fitting. Alan duly called as he left his last appointment to confirm his arrival time was convenient. Part now fitted and our old microwave is as good as new. What a pleasure to deal with Alan and his support team in this difficult time.
These guys booked me in for a washing machine fix the next day, excellent customer service, they called ahead and came early which was a lovely surprise! Alan was efficient, effective and was an all round nice chap.... I would 100% recommend this firm.
I was very grateful for the company's prompt and helpful customer service. The engineer, Alan, was really efficient and friendly and within a week a new appliance was ordered and installed. Price was very competitive and I would thoroughly recommend this firm.
Many thanks
Contacted CB Electrics today with a problem with my integrated dishwasher. I spoke to a very helpful lady, who arranged for Colin to attend this afternoon. Colin was great , he fixed the problem, was very professional and courteous. Amazing service, thank you.
Contacted CB Domestics and they came out the very next day. Colin looked at my Integrated dishwasher, although not practical to have a repair, he gave me good advice for a replacement. I expected the call out charge for his time, so was not overly concerned about the price charged. Charges are also listed on the website. He spent quite a while examining the said dishwasher and did a great job putting the kitchen plinths back together. (Fits better than before after he shaved a bit off). Has offered to take delivery of a new one while I am at work and will come back and fit it.
£42 for someone to come out and look at the washing machine to tell me it’s not worth fixing. £42!!
Brilliant customer service, even on New Year’s Eve!! Second to none professionalism and a fixed fee too. No surprises. Washing machine fixed with no issues first visit. Will 100% use again
Right on time. Got straight on with the repair. Completed and working inside 20 minutes. Pleasant to deal with. A reasonable price. A good find and I will use them again.
I contacted the above firm because my washing machine had stopped spinning out.The very efficient lady gave me a two hour slot when the engineer could attend and his name.He arrived within the two hour slot, fitted a new heater censor even though the machine is nine years old and didn't try to sell me a new machine.Excellent service.When needed I will definitely buy my new machine from this company.
Excellent service! Came out the very next day, fixed the problem that others couldn’t and very reasonably priced too!! Will definitely use again & recommend. 5 ⭐️
Excellent friendly service, every effort was made to fix our oven as soon as possible, they even came back the same day with parts from the stores rather than waiting to order in. Would definitely recommended them and I’d use them again. Thank you
Fantastic service by the guys that come out for repair and the ladies in the office. Would highly recommend 😊
The friendly way I was treated during negotiations is what sealed the deal for me. Although I tended to wander of the subject during our discussions the kindness never wavered & even though it wasn’t the cheapest deal i like people to treat me as would treat them.
Now looking forward to the delivery of my new tumble drier. Well done 👏👏
Very friendly and helpful on the phone. Arrived punctually to assess the problem and returned with the part needed a day or so later. Very happy customer!
Fast friendly service and repairs at a reasonable price.
Thank you.