CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
I contacted cb domestics as my cooker stopped working, the next day (which was brilliant due to having a young family) Alan came to look at it, he was friendly, professional, approachable and knowledgeable. He fixed the cooker after an inspection there and then whilst keeping the cost down. I was very impressed with the service from start to finish. Very affordable, nothing was too much trouble and it didn’t take too long at all. I would definitely recommend.
Thank you!
I got in contact with cb domestics as my cooker stopped working, the next day Alan cane to repair it, which was brilliant as I have a young family and in need of a working cooker as you can imagine! Alan was so friendly, professional, knowledgeable and fixed the problem there and then whilst keeping the cost down as much as possible. Overall it was amazing service, prompt, affordable and helpful.
Would definitely use again and recommend this business.
Thank you!
Very happy customer :)
Alan came to fix our Gas range cooker he was polite, friendly and very helpful. He obviously new what he was doing and ran all sorts of tests to ensure our Gas cooker was safe before leaving. Thank you Alan
Washing machine stopped working at 10 am on Tuesday 28/7/20 Alan from DB Domestics arrived 9 am next day and fitted new brushes in the motor. Can't ask for better service than this. Excellent Company
We contacted CB Domestics regarding our washing machine and Colin came out very promptly and sorted out the problem and gave us a lot of helpful advice. Always friendly and helpful and we would have no hesitation in recommending this company. We have used them a number of times over the years and always experienced the same level of service. Many thanks Colin !
Very quick and helpful!
Efficient and knowledgeable lady at the end of the phone. Went over and above to help me out regarding my cooker fault. This was Friday. Engineer came Monday again very efficient and with his repair saved me from buying a new cooker that was only 9yrs old. Cannot recommended this company to highly, Unbelievable service in this day and age.
The service from CB Domestics was first class from start to finish. My initial enquiry was dealt with promptly and efficiently. The engineer (Alan) was really helpful and thorough. The issues with my tumble drier and washing machine were fixed as promised and the bill was appropriate. I would highly recommend them.
Alan Was helpful, knowledgeable and replaced a faulty item.
he is a credit to your business.
John Cole.
Prompt and polite service and inexpensive
Customer service was evident immediately. Prompt and efficient. Within 24 hours the engineer attended and was thorough and looked at a number of options to identify the problem. Friendly service but also had the relevant knowledge and expertise to deal with the dishwasher technical problem. Would definitely recommend.
Can't fault CB Domestics. Always so helpful. Have brought new & reconditioned white goods excellent service. Colin came yesterday to fix our cooker & dishwasher very professional & knew exactly what to do to resolve the problems.
Colin and his team can fix anything, excellent service all round. Highly recommend CB Domestics
Very professional and friendly telephone staff. Prompt repair completed by a professional gentleman called Alan who was informative and pleasant.
Great service - the company and engineer were friendly, helpful, responsive and efficient.
Great service today by Alan from CB Domestics. Arrived at allocated time, diagnosed & fixed problem with my washing machine and an hour later a load of washing complete & on the washing line! Would definitely use again! Thanks Alan.
Alan had a difficult problem to solve and was exceptional.
They were friendly and had a sense of humour about the job and put me at ease. Very professional and tidy. Great team of guys. Would recommend the company to anyone. Definitely use them again.
Excellent. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Also took great care to look after the house, floors, walls etc so everything left perfectly. Also did a great job with fitting and advice. Highly recommended!
Friendly engineer Colin who resolved our issue quickly and explained the fault.
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews