CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
Our oven packed up Friday night, was just out of warranty. So called CB Saturday morning and the oven was working by 11.30 am. Fast, efficient and friendly service. Would use again without a doubt!
Great service, quick and efficient - thank you Alan
We had an amazing quick service (Alan) fixing our washing machine with fear pricing. Very pleased. Thank you
Repair completed efficiently and the engineer (Alan) was both friendly and supportive
Simply brilliant service. Big thank you to Alan, he did a fantastic job fitting the new oven & hob today. Such a nice guy with a wonderful persona!
Very pleased to have my cooker back in full working order. My call was responded to quickly and politely, an appointment scheduled in and a 2-hour window of arrival given. Alan was on time, courteous, very efficient and helpful. I'll definitely call them again next time I need an appliance fixed!
Arrived within 24 hours of callout & fixed within 15 minutes.
Excellent service. The work was booked-in in a very efficient manner and the engineer arrived on time and promptly fixed an issue with my hob that other companies have been unable to diagnose. Completely happy and easy to recommend.
Second time I have used CB Domestics and wouldn’t use anyone else now. They are quick to respond, extremely friendly and helpful. They do a 5 star repair or, if required, source and fit a new appliance.
Edna Pike

Edna Pike.
Very happy with the customer service and the delivery and the set up. I will tell my friends.
Great service! Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Come out to fix the cooker when others wouldn't come. Very efficient and would definitely use again.
Have used CB domestics since we moved to Salisbury 22years.
Always a prompt and efficient service.
Alan came around to sort out our dishwasher this time, dishwasher now up and running again.
He was professional, polite and cleaned up any mess.
Always good value for money, would strongly recommend this company
Excellent service! Alan obtained the part required which even the manufacturers said was obsolete!
Had the stress of a warm fridge in hot weather. I got good advice on the phone & CB squeezed me in an appointment the next day. Alan came to me & was quick to find the problem & explained it clearly. Unfortunately it wasn’t fixable but at least there was no messing around & I could get on & order a new one.
Alan phoned me 15 minutes before arrival. He was extremely friendly, polite and plugged off the gas supply in readiness for having new work tops fitted. He took the old hob and ovenn away and said just give him a call when the kitchen fitter has completed his work and he will come and install my new cooker. Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble. Also had super fast friendly service from Mandy on the phone when I spoke to her. Thoroughly recommended, will definitely use again.
Alan came out to look at a noisy tumble dryer. Sadly not much could be done to save it but advice given and he did what he could.

Company always 5 star.
excellent service from Alan, a very pleasant and helpful person. Whole company extremely efficient.
We had a problem with the fan being VERY noisy on our Neff cooker. After speaking to another local company and not being very impressed with the conversation we had, I phoned CB Domestics. It was like a breath of fresh air when I spoke to Mandy, she was interested and wanted to know the model serial number etc so that they would bring the correct part etc.. That was Tuesday, yesterday Wednesday, it was all done replaced with a new fan, efficient, pleasant manner and at a reasonable price. Thank you, I would without hesitation recommend to others.
Colin has been providing a great service looking after my appliances for many years now, I wouldn’t consider another company! The service is excellent, helpful staff, prompt service and a can do attitude, Colin is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable he always offers the most competitive pricing, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend cb domestics, call them and you won’t be disappointed!
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.94 based on 123 reviews