Catering24.co.uk Q&A

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

company-profile.Click_here

How do I contact Catering24.co.uk?

You can contact Catering24.co.uk by Email and Telephone.
96.34%
Industry Average
" great service good products quick dispatch "
- kathleen woodcraft
" I placed my usual order with another company that I have been with for 15 years and on receiving the Invoice promptly phoned them back to return my whole order and have since placed my order with Catering 24 Great service easy to use and a lot cheaper and prompt delivery I shall be using you again Regards Greg "
- Greg Bishop
" Great service very quick delivery fantastic products "
- Mark Haley