Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Sales@carptacklegiveaways.co.uk

27 Kinloss

Tell us how Carp Tackle Giveaways made you happy
Easy to use, cheap to partake or expensive depending how much you want to spend, I haven't actually been lucky enough to get anything I liked yet, but I will keep trying, tight lines everyone!
Dear Carp tackle giveaways. The prizes and selection of prizes you have on offer is very exciting. The one that I really hope to win one day is the sticky krill bundle as it is one of my most favourite products to use for all of my angling. Maybe my luck will be in next time when I buy another ticket! My last fishing trip i managed to catch the king of the pond at a local venue caught over a krill spod mix on a tuna pop up soaked in a home made krill, tuna and crab goo. This beautiful dark common weighed in at 41 Lbs 4 ounces and was a new UK PB. Hope you enjoy the photo. Have a great day and thanks for giving me an opportunity to write a review.
That is a fantastic Carp Paul! Well Done! Unfortunately the image will not show up on the reviews section but I can see it 😊 Good luck on the Sticky Krill Competitions! Mark
Still no winnings after £100 but it is ran very well