Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Sales@carptacklegiveaways.co.uk

27 Kinloss

Tell us how Carp Tackle Giveaways made you happy
Easy to enter, great prizes. Fingers crossed my numbers come up.
Awesome site but you need to be in it to win it. I havnt won a thing yet lol
Dear Carp tackle giveaways. The prizes and selection of prizes you have on offer is very exciting. The one that I really hope to win one day is the sticky krill bundle as it is one of my most favourite products to use for all of my angling. Maybe my luck will be in next time when I buy another ticket! My last fishing trip i managed to catch the king of the pond at a local venue caught over a krill spod mix on a tuna pop up soaked in a home made krill, tuna and crab goo. This beautiful dark common weighed in at 41 Lbs 4 ounces and was a new UK PB. Hope you enjoy the photo. Have a great day and thanks for giving me an opportunity to write a review.
Great opportunities to win prizes so I can’t wait to get my phone call or email to say I’ve won 😆😆
Great site always have a chance of winning something great definitely recommend to all anglers out there.
Great prizes, great communication, happy days!
Absolutely amazing prizes to be won. Taken part In a few but no luck as yet. Great watching the live draws. Will continue buying tickets, to win great prizes. Thanks guys. 5 stars all the way.
Never really been into these raffle websites before, always felt they were a bit of a con. This ones not bad though, I’ve seen other similar pages that have overly high entry’s and way overpriced prizes, some work out 4 times more than the actual item costs retail. Thankfully the owner of this page keeps the prices and the entries down to a sensible level, giving those that enter a reasonable chance of a win, while still ultimately making a profit themselves. The draws are generally good lighthearted banter, without any drama and the host is active on social media. Would certainly recommend this site over other similar ones.
Outstanding!! Great prizes to be won at such low cost.
Great tackle to be won n very easy to use the site to purchase tickets hopefully will win one day 👍
Great site with first class prizes. Run by great people for the carp fisherman or woman.
Very good competition and good prizes
Thank you so much ! I have received the item ! I still can’t believe I have won, it’s amazing! 😁
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Great site easy to follow. A very good system and lot easier to use than some rivals. Although I'm still yet to win ha ha.
Love the competitions and mark seems a top bloke just can't seem to get that first win and have been playing for a long time.
All I can say is top class! Mark takes so much pride in what he does. My prize arrived within 2 days of being drawn! Top service, top fun and best of all top prizes!
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Amazing competition best plus I won 3 reels for 10 99p tickets 👌👌
Sounds great fantastic idea, let’s see how this goes 👍👍
Please prey I win one day
Excellent all round can't fault them
Carp Tackle Giveaways is rated 4.88 based on 81 reviews