Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Sales@carptacklegiveaways.co.uk

27 Kinloss

Tell us how Carp Tackle Giveaways made you happy
Great prizes, great odds, great live draw with free prizes just for being involved! I was lucky enough to win a full set of Korda Singlez and Mark took the time to congratulate me personally on my win, top bloke! My prize within a few days and I couldn't be happier with the product, even caught a PB on my first day using them!! Looking forward to the next live draw and hopefully bag myself some new bite alarms to go with my new bank sticks 👍
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Best site by far and a great community
Great site , great prizes at cheap prices
I have purchased many tickets but have never been informed who has won or even if the draw has taken place
This is a great raffle type competition, low odds, low prices to enter and you only 1 ticket to be in with a chance! The live draws are superb and have become part of our week now! Everyone is friendly and you get your prizes very promptly, I have been lucky enough to win a few prizes since I’ve been playing including a huge bait bundle, Trakker sanctuary mat, ridgemonkey vault, Aqua winter jacket and £250 site credit to mention a few! I couldn’t recommend this more!
Didn’t win lol
Matt Hayes who put you up to this Mick Brown? Nice to see our competitors getting creative! 😉
Absolutely fab. I won 10kg of mainline boilies. Delighted!
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 5th August 2021
great products at low cost to get
Always a pleasure buying tickets to take part in the raffles. The live draws are great fun and the main man mark is a legend. Everyone always makes you feel welcome whether you have been a part of it since the beginning or a if its your first draw. 100% recommend. No one compares to this site
Great place to try get quality gear at just the price of a number. Seems very popular and great odds to win.
Well organised and great prizes what more can I say 👍
Easy to use, cheap to partake or expensive depending how much you want to spend, I haven't actually been lucky enough to get anything I liked yet, but I will keep trying, tight lines everyone!
I like the premise a lot, although I've not won anything yet I know a lad who has had many wins from you! Awesome idea!
Easy to enter, great prizes. Fingers crossed my numbers come up.
Awesome site but you need to be in it to win it. I havnt won a thing yet lol
Dear Carp tackle giveaways. The prizes and selection of prizes you have on offer is very exciting. The one that I really hope to win one day is the sticky krill bundle as it is one of my most favourite products to use for all of my angling. Maybe my luck will be in next time when I buy another ticket! My last fishing trip i managed to catch the king of the pond at a local venue caught over a krill spod mix on a tuna pop up soaked in a home made krill, tuna and crab goo. This beautiful dark common weighed in at 41 Lbs 4 ounces and was a new UK PB. Hope you enjoy the photo. Have a great day and thanks for giving me an opportunity to write a review.
That is a fantastic Carp Paul! Well Done! Unfortunately the image will not show up on the reviews section but I can see it 😊 Good luck on the Sticky Krill Competitions! Mark
Great opportunities to win prizes so I can’t wait to get my phone call or email to say I’ve won 😆😆
Great site always have a chance of winning something great definitely recommend to all anglers out there.
Great prizes, great communication, happy days!
Absolutely amazing prizes to be won. Taken part In a few but no luck as yet. Great watching the live draws. Will continue buying tickets, to win great prizes. Thanks guys. 5 stars all the way.
Carp Tackle Giveaways is rated 4.9 based on 153 reviews