Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Read Carp Tackle Giveaways Reviews

Sales@carptacklegiveaways.co.uk

27 Kinloss

Tell us how Carp Tackle Giveaways made you happy
The Host is really good and the prices are top shelf Keep the good work up my friend
Hi there not alot to add to be fair not won anything yet but your never know lol keep up the good job u do
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 6th September 2021
It’s a great site with top prizes, the draws are well run.
This is worth a go if your like me and starting up carp fishing from scratch. Winning anything is a foot in the door but I've not won anything yet so I can't upload any photos 😂
Great prizes, and fantastic live draws with a great host which always worth watching.
Great family run raffles, delivery always on time. Would defiantly recommend
Great site , I just need a win please
Great competition page amazing prizes at amazing prices easy to watch live draws with added banter 👍
Carp Tackle Givaways, what an amazing site with some amazing low odd prizes. I have been using the site for a while now and have won my fair share of Carp gear, delivery is second to none, and Mark what can one say what a true gent, the live draws are always good and informative with a bit of joviality thrown in for good measure.
Great competitions, easy to enter and navigate, all entrants are made to feel part of the community.
Great fun . Can't wait till Friday again.
Worth every penny of the £1.99 ticket as I won the sticky manilla bundle Over the moon with it
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Very good fishing tackle. Value for money on tickets. And have a good Laugh and joke about on the Draw night. Very good people
Spot on won a prize go a phone call turned up 3 days later
Great prizes, great odds, great live draw with free prizes just for being involved! I was lucky enough to win a full set of Korda Singlez and Mark took the time to congratulate me personally on my win, top bloke! My prize within a few days and I couldn't be happier with the product, even caught a PB on my first day using them!! Looking forward to the next live draw and hopefully bag myself some new bite alarms to go with my new bank sticks 👍
Carp Tackle Giveaways 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Best site by far and a great community
Great site , great prizes at cheap prices
I have purchased many tickets but have never been informed who has won or even if the draw has taken place
This is a great raffle type competition, low odds, low prices to enter and you only 1 ticket to be in with a chance! The live draws are superb and have become part of our week now! Everyone is friendly and you get your prizes very promptly, I have been lucky enough to win a few prizes since I’ve been playing including a huge bait bundle, Trakker sanctuary mat, ridgemonkey vault, Aqua winter jacket and £250 site credit to mention a few! I couldn’t recommend this more!
Didn’t win lol
Matt Hayes who put you up to this Mick Brown? Nice to see our competitors getting creative! 😉
Carp Tackle Giveaways is rated 4.86 based on 128 reviews