Car Paint Wizard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard

About Car Paint Wizard: Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

"Service very good. Forwarded paint abroad as difficult to obtain there. Looked a good match!"
"Ordered Touch Up Paint For Audi A1, Great Service, Fast Delivery, Does What It Says"
"Excellent service quick delivery and perfect match"
"Good service , arrived quickly , good product ."
"Was extremely pleased with the paint At first I doubted it was going to be anything like a match or if even they would match similar But perfect match and delivery was exactly as promised Will definitely use again and recommend"
"Have not used on car yet,but looks good on a tin lid."
"I had a problem locating my car colour. I sent details of the colour code to Paint Wizard and was pleased to receive a full kit to cover the scratches. Please read the notes supplied as the full colour is achieved by the full application."
"Ordered primer and topcoat for a scratch on my brand new Subaru XV. I cannot praise the sales staff highly enough for ensuring that I was aware of what I was buying ... Thank you"
"fast action, nice product."
"after some problems at my end concerning paint coding for my card the help and cooperation from your staff , especially Trish , was excellent . Many thanks"
"As a first time buyer, I was impressed with the service received. Paint is a good match, but the brush indide the screw-on lid of the clear lacquer pot was pushed over by contact with the bottom of the bottle so the bristles are splayed out and not much good as a brush. Maybe the brush stem is too long?"
"Very quick despatch of my order & excellent colour match"
"Very efficient perfect match but a trifle expensive so only 4 stars"
"Colour too dark but close enough for where I wanted to use it"
"Excellent service"
"Paint colour match was fantastic"
"Brilliant service correct paint arrived very quickly with clear instructions will use them again"
"Right colour, with brush. Free gift of tiny brushes most welcome"
"Excellent service prompt and good value"
"Excellent paint touch up kit. Fast delivery. 5 stars"
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.80 based on 1,391 reviews