Car Paint Wizard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard
Read Car Paint Wizard Reviews

About Car Paint Wizard:

Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

Great Service !
Quick delivery, well packed to avoid damage in transit, colour matched my car even though my car is 15 years old. I now know who to contact when I need to carry out any other minor repairs to my bodywork. Thank you, Car Paint wizard.
Excellant service, correct colour, quick delivery. Useful gift of paint wands came along in pack.
I repaired an area of scrapes with a 3 part kit from Car Paint Wizard , and if the car was not 14 yrs old , had been outside all it's life then the colour match would have been right on . As it is it is still perfectly acceptable and will be nearer in time when the new paint cures and darkens . I did a quick job by brush 2 undercoats 3 colour coats 2 glaze coats .
Good quality paint, excellent colour match prompt delivery at a good price. Added to good Custmer service.
As Toyota could not supply me with touch up paint for my new RAV4h in Urban Khaki, after 9 months of ownership, CarPaintWizard came up trumps and supplied the paint with very good instructions. Once I need to use it I am sure it will be a great match and will order again for my other vehicles shortly. Very efficient, great price and fast delivery. Great!!
I ordered the 3 pack (primer, paint and lacquer) which came with a free pack of application wands at a very reasonable price. The order arrived promptly and was well packaged. I was very pleased with the product. The colour was a good match and I was able to treat the stone chips on my car adequately with plenty to spare. Overall, very good.
Premium quality paint with great service
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
PROMPT DELIVERY , PERFECT MATCH
Paint was the right colour and did a good job.
Second time I've purchased touch up paint for two different car colours and from purchasing to delivery the process has been easy and quick, definitely use this company again thanks.
The ordering system was OK, although I had to find the paint number from the dealership. The paint itself is very good and matches well. The "professional paint wands" which I understood I would receive were not included in the package which arrived. Perhaps I misunderstood the confirmation details, but they would have been useful.
I have used this touch-up paint before and found it easy to match colour and easy to apply.
Did what it's supposed to do.
Great seller - made sure the paint we were ordering was an exact match, very quick dispatch and well packaged - they even put in brilliant sticks to help use the paint. Would definitely recommend this company
Product very good quality and value for money, it was easy to use & a very good match
The product arrived promptly and was extremely easy if you followed the guidelines in the pack or on the website. Got a very satisfactory result out of it as the scratches on the car are no longer visible.
Excellent service, and the paint match for my 15 year-old vehicle was perfect.
Haven’t actually used yet but looking at the colour and other accessories looks to be exactly what I want.The delivery was on time ,well packed and reasonable price.
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.80 based on 1,626 reviews