Car Paint Wizard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard

About Car Paint Wizard: Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

Clive Roberts
"Fine. As described"
"I needed touch-up paint for a microlight aircraft which is partly painted red, for which I had a paint code number I believed was for a Ferrari colour. I contacted Paint Wizard who recognised the code and could supply paint to match. It arrived very quickly as a nice little kit with primer, base coat and lacquer in brush-in-lid containers. I have done a test panel and the colour looks spot on when compared to the original."
Terry Gould
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and the box included everything required to make an excellent touch up of a chip on the door of my Lexus. Definitely recommend."
Phil Banks
Verified Buyer
"Great company to deal with, excellent product, easy to use for a fantastic finish."
Jackie Laxton
Verified Buyer
"the order arrived very promptly and after using a sample on a metal can then lacquering it was the correct colour and shade,it has taken away those nasty stone chips marvellously. i would defiantly recommend this company for your paint match needs."
John Faulkner
"Perfect match"
"Have just finished my paint repair very good match. many thanks."
Roger Griggs
Verified Buyer
"Good colour match. End of the day £20 spent saved me £500"
"Competitive price, deliveted quickly and exact match to colour of car. Would do business again with this company"
"Arrived rapidly. Have not had a chance to use this primer yet since I'm awaiting the top coat paint from another company."
Ian Stevens
Verified Buyer
"I was worried about the colour match off the paint but match perfectly highly recommend"
"Tailored to my car colour, swiftly produced and supplied. Excellent product."
"This is the second time I have ordered touch up paint from Car Wizard. The first time was for a classic car and was so impressed with the match I ordered a touch up for a brand new vehicle. Both are metallic paint finishes and cannot fault the colour. The free applicators are also good as they ensure the paint only covers the stone chip(s). I also ordered them for second class post but got them the next day so it was a first class service!"
Roger Sanders
Verified Buyer
"The product was delivered swiftly, the paint match was perfect - just what was wanted"
Nigel Warman
Verified Buyer
"Great communication throughout the incredibly fast order/manufacture/delivery process. Very clear usage instructions and great results on application."
Leslie Abbott
Verified Buyer
"Order fulfilled promptly and met expectations"
"Excellent....super service and very easy to communicate with"
"quick and efficient"
Bob Dicker
Verified Buyer
"Nice and easy to use, but are you selling paint for larger areas - aerosol? Bob Dicker, Gravenhurst Please also tell us what brush cleaner is needed ( or car roof if we spill a drop in the wrong place )"
Alan Cooper
Verified Buyer
"You can just buy the paint, not all the other bits."
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.81 based on 1,283 reviews