Car Paint Wizard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard

About Car Paint Wizard: Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

"ordered touch for a stone chip on an infiniti Q30. The paint was a perfect match"
"Perfect match easy to use great price"
"Arrived on time"
"As always excellent service and paint an exact match. Thank you."
"I was actually worried on first application as the paint looked a very different shade. Once dry however and more layers added, it looks amazing! Thanks for the fast delivery too."
"Have used this company before. Colour is a good match. Rate them very High."
"The website is very helpful, my only criticism being that the colour chosen was not confirmed in the summary. I also messed up the colour code but vigilant staff intercepted that and I sent a picture of the code plate to help them identify the correct shade. The kit is great, the colours match well and the varnish finish looks good. The paints were well packed and are in useful sized screw top bottles with integral brushes. I did order a fine brush but it arrived broken so I glued it together: perhaps they ought review how the brush is packed. I would certainly order again, the packing slip even had the composition of the paint, this was most interesting and shows that it is a quality product."
"I couldn't believe how quickly the paint was mixed and supplied. I only needed to paint a very small area (2mm x 10mm) at the edge of a door but after just one coat it was difficult to see which area needed a second coat! An excellent colour match."
"Quick delivery and a good quantity in the bottle. Maybe slightly pale but good enough for touch-up."
"Very fast service and perfect colour match. An ugly chip on my door from someone’s carelessness in a car park now almost invisible."
"Audi A4 paint correct code but colour does no match"
"Fast and speedy delivery, easy to use site too, would recommend. Paint looks to be a good match too"
"The Paint Kit does a great repair to my car, the paint blends in well with the colour of my car, I'm well pleased David Bullen"
"Paint arrived in good time and after following the instructions have painted a six inch by a quarter inch scrape to front bumper. The colour match was excellent after finally applying laquer. Required a larger brush than supplied with paint bottle. With hindsight I would have spent more time rubbing down the scraped area but, for an outlay of £16, the damage is virtually invisible to the naked eye."
"Great"
"Brought two colours and they are a perfect match. Swift delivery and well packaged. Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic service quick delivery satified"
"Excellent colour match would use paint wizard again"
"paint was a great match and easy to apply, good service, thankyou"
"Very good match and the paint sticks makes it so easy to touch up the slightest scratches"
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.80 based on 1,318 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!