Car Paint Wizard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard

About Car Paint Wizard: Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

"Pot had leaked during postage so opened up a complete mess of paint. Not very impressed!"
"an excellent product and service"
"Quick service, supplied correct paint, very good company, would use again"
"Confusion on my part regarding the paint colour name was resolved quickly by CPW and the paint was dispatched promptly. Excellent colour match. Excellent service and not a bad price either!"
"Excellent match for both of the colours ordered, very prompt delivery. Overall very satisfied, highly recommended."
"Saved going to body shop."
"Great product. Perfect paint match. Excellent service."
"From order to delivery I was kept informed by your company as to how my order was processing through to shipment and delivery. Top job all round. Kind regards, SP Green"
"Excellent product which arrived quickly"
"Great colour match"
"Really rapid receipt of touch up paint, but most importantly it’s exactly the right colour."
"Haven't used the item yet but the delivery was very quick thank you"
"Excellent product and perfect paint match with car and delivered on time as stated"
"Great service each and every time, MG3, Polo,Mazda 2 and now for a Mazda 3 with a weird paint finish (Soul red). Thank you"
"Initially when ordered on line ,my order was accepted. However the paint code I provided was not correct. One of staff contacted me by phone after e mail to me did not get a response ( I had not checked e mail ) was guided to obtain correct code and paint was received safely in only two days. I have used some to touch up minor scratches. Very good and looks as good as new now. Thanks ."
"Good quality paint products that match original colours well. Easy to apply. Good advice available on phone or website. Quick delivery."
"As ours is a very old car, they exchanged emails with us about the colour which when I sent a photo, they knew straightaway what it was. Very good service, the paint arrived quickly. I will use them again."
"Works well with good colour match. Would have given 5 stars but the brushes in the pots are rather soft and difficult to get smooth finish"
"I have not yet used the new colour, but I bought some for previous car and it was very good."
"spot on, super match thanks."
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.80 based on 1,424 reviews