Car Paint Wizard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard

About Car Paint Wizard: Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

Helen Smith
Verified Buyer
"service really good, product easy to use and I was really pleased with colour match. Thank you, happy customer."
Laurence Edgar
Verified Buyer
"Looking for car touch up paint and found paint wizard on web site. Selected colour and received purchase within a few days. Followed instructions provided, tried on car and delighted with result. Excellent purchase and product. L.Edgar"
Rob Earner
Verified Buyer
"CAR PAINT WIZARD CONTACTED ME TO ENSURE PAINT CHOICE WAS CORRECT, DELIVERED IN GOOD TIME AND PRODUCT IS JUST WHAT I ORDERED!"
Lorraine Mather
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery ,great price and the colour is a perfect match"
"first touch up paint that actually matched the colour of my car very pleased and very quick delivery"
Janet Belfield
Verified Buyer
"I have not completed the full repair. Used the primer but unfortunately the brush came away from the lid and I had to retrieve it from the paint container."
Tim Waudby
Verified Buyer
"Arrived in a couple of days. The primer lacquer and paint plus buds. looks of good quality. Unable to test paint yet."
JUNE TURNER
Verified Buyer
"Perfect match. Good price. Quick delivery."
Anthony House
Verified Buyer
"Good easy to use ordering. Easy to find the correct product. Quick service and delivery."
"Fast delivery. Exactly what was ordered."
Mary Stokoe
"very good service"
"Very good delivery service and colour match"
"Easy to order specific touch up paint for my car. Ability of going on line for instructions on use. Prompt delivery."
Wayne Whitbread
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery"
Steve Mcglynn
"Excellent quality product"
Mike Walton
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order by telephone the receptionist was really helpful thank you for that.. Delivery was superb.. The paint was a great match ..."
Paul Adams
Verified Buyer
"Paint arrived quickly & match was good"
Damian Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and seems to be a very good match to the original paint. I would certainly use this company again."
Christopher Kisch
Verified Buyer
"Fab match. Initial application very light in colour and completely wrong. But wait and the blend is perfect. Maybe a sponge head would be better, since you give fine cotton buds for faint scratches."
"Bought this to cover "keyed" scratch on my wife's car. Very easy to buy, arrived quickly and looks to be a good match. My garage is full of stuff so I need to to do this outside. Unfortunately , it's hardly stopped raining on each of my free days since I received it, so I can't comment yet on the finish, but I'm sure it will be good if I take my time doing it. Thanks"
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.81 based on 1,181 reviews