Car Paint Wizard Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard

About Car Paint Wizard: Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

"Ordered touch-up paint for a few paint chips on the car. Color was made to order. Exact match, delivered in 2 days, great price for generous quantity, much cheaper than from the car dealer,"
Christina Nicola
Verified Buyer
"My items arrived within a couple of days of placing the order and the paint was a perfect match to the colour of my car. I'm very pleased and would recommend to anyone!"
"Good product arrived on time reasonable instructions to use"
Ian Southard
Verified Buyer
"Item received well packaged and delivery was very prompt. I have no hesitation in recommending the company"
"Quick provision of touch-up kit I ordered. I have not though yet had occasion to use it to see its true worth."
Maurice Boughen
Verified Buyer
"Looks ok. Have'nt actually used it yet"
Tony Meads
Verified Buyer
"I quoted the paint code but the blue colour is to light and shows"
David Piper
Verified Buyer
"You delivered my rare MG3 colour promptly Thank you"
Richard Law
Verified Buyer
"Product came on time. Perfect colour match. Everything I needed to touch up"
Christine Fox
Verified Buyer
"The colour doesn't seem to be exactly right, so I'm a bit disappointed, but on the other hand I know exactly where the scratch is and my eye goes to it all the time whereas other people might not notice it so it was cheaper than having a professional doing it!!"
"when I ordered the paint I was contacted in an effort to make sure I got the correct colour which I did. Everything went smoothly, very efficiently and I received the paint quickly. I have now used this and it is an exact match I couldn't be happier and will continue to use Car Paint Wizard. Well done and thank you"
"Very fast service, great paint match"
Richard Bowles
Verified Buyer
"Sensible pricing. Proper colour match (to the paint code rather than a rough guess!) and fast delivery. Very happy."
Jean Ramsdale
Verified Buyer
"Colour did not match at all even though I gave reg number make of car and colour"
"This is the second time I have ordered a colour match paint from Car Paint Wizard. I was so impressed with the first batch that I won't be without it now. The colour is a perfect match to my old Toyota and so easy to use and if applied correctly lasts very well. I have found it to be invaluable to touch up little area on my car that is now 25 years old. I highly recommend this product."
John Young
Verified Buyer
"We have ordered on two occasions now and the ordering has been very easy and we have received exactly what we required in good time. Would recommend this Company to everyone."
Jill Banks
Verified Buyer
"Rather disappointed with the basic touch up kit. I followed the instruction and application was not a problem. But the finished colour is much lighter than the bodywork on the rest of the car. Slightly better than seeing the black plastic where the scrape occurred, but I am not really satisfied with the end result."
"Delivery was very prompt and the kit contained all that was required. The colour match was good and the overall finished appearance was reasonable but as I am a bit of a perfectionist I think that my expectations exceeded the limitations of the product but Hey what do you expect or need to complain about when this kit cost in the order of £20 whereas a professional job would have cost £300. Overall I think that I am 80% satisfied with the result of the repair where some careless idiot damaged my car with their door."
Alexander Grosvenor
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and price,quick delivery"
Brian Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I had an area of about 8x2 inches of damaged paintwork but no bodywork damage,the colour went on ok but very hard to get it flat despite using brush and sticks so i had to rub it down with 1500 wet and dry, and to be fair it flatened out quite well and i thought a coat of varnish would bring it up nice wrong!!! there was no way i could get it on looking nice , used brush-sticks and even a small perfume spray to no avail. I have now sanded it all off and repainted the area, if i rubbed it down and could varnish it it would look nice but i do not know how + i have no varnish left any ideas please."
Hi Brian,
I am sorry you are disappointed with our touch up kit.
The problem you describe is very rare and is usually only reported to us when the area being repaired is much larger than the chips, scratches etc that our kits are made for. If contacted, we would have advised that to achieve a good finish on an area of damage as large as 8"x 2" it would need to be repaired by a professional SMART repairer or body shop.
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.81 based on 1,257 reviews