Car Paint Wizard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Car Paint Wizard
Read Car Paint Wizard Reviews

About Car Paint Wizard:

Quality car touch up paints and kits for any make or model of car, Custom mixed to your vehicle details and delivered fast.

trish@carpaintwizard.co.uk

All OK. All as advertised.
Good Match and excellent service as usual.
very fast delivery and great product
Very helpful staff member picked up on a mistake I made and immediately checked with me. Paint is a perfect match. Very quick delivery. Thanks for great service.
Hi just a few words on my dealings with Paint Wizard . This is the second time I have purchased paint from them. On both occasions delivery was quick and product was good .
Arrived on time, as described. Very happy with transaction. Will use again.
Recently purchased a touch up kit for my smart car, very pleased with the finish this produced it was a perfect colour match.
Ordered 2 mini brushes.good value and excellent service.likedmy free gift as well.would recommended this company.
Fast service !
Quick service, easy to use site. And colour match spot on.
Having a metallic finish on my Mitsubishi ASX, I was not hopeful about the match that would be achieved. Suffice to say that the colour is indistinguishable from the original and I struggle to find the original damaged area. Furthermore, the presentation and packaging is perfect. No unnecessary parephanalia just the paint, wands and paper. Excellent. I have already recommended the product to my work colleagues and family.
This is my third order and as before I am very pleased with the speed of receiving my order Thank you again
Was very pleased with the efficiency of the processing of the order. Haven't used the goods yet but I am sure that everything will be great.
Paint is easy to apply and the silver alloy wheels paint is a good match for most wheels.
Good paint match,delivered quickly.Thanks
An excellent, professional and extremely prompt service from Car Paint Wizard. Magic!!!
Many thanks
Great transaction. Product arrived on time would highly recommend.
Product arrived very quickly and is an ideal match for my vehicle Very pleased
All well received thank you but not yet used. Waiting for dry weather.
Car Paint Wizard is rated 4.80 based on 1,699 reviews