CampusGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 3,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

How would you rate CampusGifts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"This is the first time I shopping with campusgifts. Saw the same jellycat soft toy in Hamleys with a lot higher price while campusgifts was doing 25% discount for all the jellycat toys. Purchased immediately with no doubt. Very good product with a good price and efficient delivery. Happy shopping."
Verified Buyer
"Items arrived just as described in perfect condition. Delivery was very quick. Very happy customer! Would recommend :-)"
Verified Buyer
"Made my granddaughter happy and keeps her gift beside her bed"
"Arrived in perfect condition and speedy delivery. Chuffed with my purchase."
"I contacted Campus gifts with an enquiry and they were very quick to respond and were extremely helpful in sorting it out, their prices and customer service is first class, they sell a fantastic range of products too, I very highly recommend them :0)"
"The bag had arrived on time."
"I've been ordering from Campus Gifts for quite a few years now and always receive excellent service. Whenever I am looking for a present I look at the Campus Gifts website first and know that I will find just the right thing. A super company."
"Order went smoothly and promptly. Very nice products and excellent customer support."
"Very happy with my purchase. It was the cheapest I could find for disaster designs wallet."
"These were great gifts and the delivery was very quick. Ordering on line was also easy, so overall a brill company to deal with."
"Excellent all round service. Super speedy delivery. Delighted"
"QUICK DELIVERY GOOD PRODUCT"
"Goods are exactly as shown and described. They are good quality and great value."
"Absolutely horrible. The glass I'd ordered arrived quickly enough but the extremely low-quality label affixed to the glass [with it's text] curled up and peeled off within two days. Disgusted with the experience and deeply embarrassed as I'd purchased the glass as a gift."
Hello Katy, i am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the glass you have received. Kindly email a photo to us at customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk and we will of course look into this further and resolve this for you. Kind regards, Rebecca, Customer Service
"The LED bottle looks super when lit. It was packed better than any other fragile product that I have ever bought. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Margaret K
Verified Buyer
"The two purses I bought are really great quality and absolutely beautiful. I love that you sell products that I haven’t seen on the high street or other websites. I’m so glad I found you & will definitely be shopping again!"
"Lovely item at a great price compared to ones I had seen in the shops. Arrived well packaged but unfortunately the presentation box which they came in was dirty and damaged and had a sticky mark on it. As the slippers were a present i had to clean the box thoroughly before I could wrap the gift."
"My initial delivery arrived damaged in transit. Following a phone call I received another quite quickly and without much fuss. Thank you"
"They offer a wide range of gifts at competitve prices, meaning shopping for different presents is easy on one site. Prompt, efficient service with gifts delivered speedily, even when I made a mistake on delivery address - which was put right speedily by the sales team after an e mail. Package arrived in good condition."
"I have ordered from campus gifts on several times and the products and service has always been outstanding"
"I have never had any problems with Campus Gifts orders and once, when an item arrived broken, it was replaced without delay. Also very happy with the variety of items on offer and the prices are not too bad. I have been buying from CG for quite a few years and I intend to continue doing so."
"Very good. Delivered in good time and no problems."
"Impressively quick delivery and well packaged/protected goods. Very happy"
CampusGifts is rated 4.82 based on 1,636 reviews