CampusGifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 8,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

Tell us how CampusGifts made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Daryl N
"Easy to order, good discounts and really quick delivery."
Amanda N
"This site was easy to use with some great products on it. Delivery was fast and efficient. I love my bag and purse and I’ve had some lovely comments about them. I will hopefully be back to buy more."
Andrea B
"I ordered a print for our first wedding anniversary, it arrived well packaged so no damage and on time. Will definitely use campus gifts again."
"Excellent. Arrived within the time stated and in good condition."
"Delighted with items that I bought.Will definitely purchase fro CampusGifts again. Thank you."
"Customer service outstanding! Thank you 🌈"
"Ordered really big Odell Octopus and it arrived promptly and well packaged. Communication from Campus Gifts was good, letting us know when it would arrive."
"Beautifully soft and squishy Jellycat Lexi and Livi Leopards bought as gifts ( one for me) bought at a great price and delivered very quickly and safely by Campus Gifts. I can’t wait to see my niece’s face when she cuddles Lexi!"
"Always pleased with my purchases."
"Lovely choice of gifts at reasonable prices. The item I chose was loved by the recipient. Delivery was reasonably priced and speedy."
"I have ordered many times from this company & have always been pleased with products ordered. Excellent service as always"
"Easy to order and really good delivery. Will definitely use again ... and again!"
"Always speedy delivery. Always very well packed. And if I need to contact them, always very good service. Been buying from CG for years and hoping to do same for many more. Love the wide choice of items and the very generous discounts."
"I'm always pleased with anything that I order and they always arrive quickly."
"Quick delivery and excellent updates received. My bag and purse were absolutely beautiful."
"Very quick delivery. Excellent packaging and fabulous items. Thank you very much will use your company again."
"Unfortunately the product I ordered was not exactly as I envisaged. I telephoned CG Customer Service who were very helpful. I quickly received advice on how to return the goods. The service felt very personal and efficient. Hope to use them again in the future."
"Quality products, efficient and excellent service."
"Absolutely brilliant, the whole service they provide is top class. Selection, ordering and delivery, excellent"
"Great choice great prices and easy site to navigate."
"Have had a purse like this before a nd they are great. Delivery was very quick and packed securely."
"I love the gifts, the site gives me some great ideas and they are very prompt with deliveries. Excellent service."
"Especially brilliant as the only place we could find Saturday day delivery over the bank holiday weekend. Made some very happy boys!"
CampusGifts is rated 4.84 based on 2,432 reviews