CampusGifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 3,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

How would you rate CampusGifts ?

Felix F
"Called in to from USA to order 3D card.Rebecca was very polite and courteous.Recipient of card was my elderly aunt in nursing home.She was absolutely thrilled to receive such a beautiful card and hasn'the stopped thanking me.Thanks guys!!"
"I bought cream color, but you send me a like dark pink color."
"This is the first time I shopping with campusgifts. Saw the same jellycat soft toy in Hamleys with a lot higher price while campusgifts was doing 25% discount for all the jellycat toys. Purchased immediately with no doubt. Very good product with a good price and efficient delivery. Happy shopping."
"A very cute giraffe and arrived very quickly."
"Got a lovely 70,s designer butter dish in sale,matches my new kitchen well and good quality.The Ted Baker pen also well crafted and unusual.2 personalised shots glasses for a 21st gift arrived separately and are very nicely engraved.Excellent service and gifts."
"Perfect..."
"Very pleased with my purchase and the great price. Thank you."
"I placed an order and paid the extra fee for a quick delivery. I ordered a fountain pen which was for a gift for my client. However when my order arrived my pen was damaged. I needed it quickly but now there was a problem. I emailed customer service sending a picture of it but because of the urgency I also telephoned. A very nice lady sent me another first class the next day. Said I should return the damaged one using the returns label at the post office. Next day as promised I received yet another damaged pen. I called again, once again I was sent another replacement. However as the saying goes, third time lucky. I felt very inconvenienced, I got my replacement but no compensation for putting me out."
"Excellent service and prices"
"The item came very quickly, was well packed and in perfect condition. Thank you"
"Lovely quality items at a good price. Prompt delivery which was a bonus"
"Quick delivery and well packaged. What more could anyone want!"
"First time I have used you and very pleased with the service received. Information received regarding my order and delivery made as advised."
Good afternoon Jennifer,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent purchase with us here at Temptation Gifts. I am so pleased that you were happy with the service you had received and delivery. Please may I ask you if you were wholly satisfied to amend this 1 star negative review and give us a rating you feel we deserve given your lovely comments?

We would be most greatful.

Kind regards,

Kirsty-Marie Gomm
Customer Service Team
"CampusGifts is a brilliant website - it has an excellent choice of unusual and high quality gifts which are always delivered quickly and well packaged. I can’t recommend them highly enough!"
"Unusual gifts at reasonable prices. They always have something a bit different, which is hard to find these days."
"Excellent, quick delivery. Very good prices."
"Easy to place an order. Fast, efficient service with a speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
"found what I was looking for and it was half normal price ."
"Excellent product & service was brilliant"
"Fast delivery. Great service."
"Very quickly delivery, a cheaper price, and the most important thing is the toy is very cute!"
"Excellent price, good service, item very well packaged and protected."
"Excellent, delivered quickly perfect gift."
CampusGifts is rated 4.83 based on 1,865 reviews