CampusGifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend CampusGifts
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read CampusGifts Reviews

About CampusGifts:

CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 8,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

Tell us how CampusGifts made you happy
Nice quality, and fast delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
2nd year I have bought Christmas cards from here brillient delivery and ordering and original and different cards for them special people at Christmas. I am very happy with them
Unusual gifts really cute
Excellent delivery and packaging and brilliant price on item. Thank you! :)
Great buys Great service
Amazing!! Was hesitant at first as I’ve never heard of the store, but it came all in one piece, was very quick delivery and my order was perfect! Highly recommend and will be buying from again
I can always find suitable gifts for friends, family and of course myself no matter when I need them
First time of using campus gifts. Found what I was looking for at a good price. Delivered on time.
Cards arrived swiftly and well packaged. They all look stunning and were very well received. It will be tough to take them down for Christmas!
Prompt delivery, goods exactly as expected and pleased with quality.
Campus Gifts has great customer service and the delivery is very quick
Excellent very good value
Great gift site with varied and unusual items for sale. My shopping experience with them was very easy and stress-free. Have recommended to family and friends.😊
Excellent site for a wide choice of gifts, not forgetting discounts on my all time favourite Wrendale.
Excellent can't fault anything from speedy delivery package and quality. Very pleased.
Lots to offer on the website. Easy to order and was swiftly delivered. Would definitely order again from them.
I ordered my granddaughter a soft toy for christmas it arrived on time and i am very happy with the service provided. I did speak to someone in their office ref a question i had they were very helpful.
I think everything was fabulous, love it. Not only that, it all came so quickly. So thank you very much. Will do more shopping definitely.
Have always provided me with excellent service on many occasions!
Easy use of web site and excellent delivery
CampusGifts is rated 4.86 based on 4,245 reviews