CampusGifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 3,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate CampusGifts ?

Felix F
"Called in to from USA to order 3D card.Rebecca was very polite and courteous.Recipient of card was my elderly aunt in nursing home.She was absolutely thrilled to receive such a beautiful card and hasn'the stopped thanking me.Thanks guys!!"
"I bought cream color, but you send me a like dark pink color."
"This is the first time I shopping with campusgifts. Saw the same jellycat soft toy in Hamleys with a lot higher price while campusgifts was doing 25% discount for all the jellycat toys. Purchased immediately with no doubt. Very good product with a good price and efficient delivery. Happy shopping."
"Arrived on time, well packaged and please with the items. Will order from you again."
Posted 16 minutes ago
"Great products and quick delivery. My nieces loved their planners and notebooks I purchased."
Posted 51 minutes ago
"Everything I bought is of good quality, some unusual but what I chose, they are going to be gifts at Christmas time, I always find what I want on the website because you don’t usually find these things on the high street, well done Campus gifts."
"Easy to use website. Goods arrived well packaged and within the delivery period specified. Will happily use again."
"Excellent"
"I ordered a couple of mugs with a funny design and they arrived within 5 working days. Didn't have any problems with my order."
"Great products fast delivery - would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a special gift at great prices"
"Delighted with the gifts which I purchased. Very efficient service and delivery service."
"Very pleased with my purchases and for the speedy delivery."
"Great items at sale prices with great service. Many thanks."
"So happy with my order and it arrived earlier than expected."
"Excellent! Super fast delivery (and free) well packaged and excellent product price. Will definitely use again"
"Amazing, would recommend all day long"
"Campusgifts is a fabulous site, lots to choose from. Love the Ted Baker range of gifts and so do all of my family when they receive them! Campusgifts offer an enjoyable shopping experience and keep in contact with you right up until your parcel arrives. 1st class service!"
"As always great quality,value and service."
"Excellent company to deal with. Super efficient fast delivery. Products were fabulous and very well packaged."
"Amazing service and products"
"Arrived on time it’s a Christmas gift so hopefully will be well received .it looks very nice."
"Always delighted with purchases.Great quality and value.Prompt service,packaged carefully and securely."
"This is the first time i have used campus gifts.I received my order very quickly. It was well wrapped. I will use campus gifts again."
CampusGifts is rated 4.83 based on 1,988 reviews