CampusGifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 3,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

How would you rate CampusGifts ?

Felix F
"Called in to from USA to order 3D card.Rebecca was very polite and courteous.Recipient of card was my elderly aunt in nursing home.She was absolutely thrilled to receive such a beautiful card and hasn'the stopped thanking me.Thanks guys!!"
"I bought cream color, but you send me a like dark pink color."
"This is the first time I shopping with campusgifts. Saw the same jellycat soft toy in Hamleys with a lot higher price while campusgifts was doing 25% discount for all the jellycat toys. Purchased immediately with no doubt. Very good product with a good price and efficient delivery. Happy shopping."
"Good service, great product"
"All good! My items were received quickly and as described."
"Arrived promptly within 3 days"
"Great find! Lots of good stuff, fairly priced. Process and delivery reliable and easy."
"Very good for the Motorhome"
"Arrived on time, lovely product great price, what more could you want!"
"Easy to use website , ordered item and was then delivered quickly."
"Very Fast delivery . Will deffo use again"
"My last order was a lovely win from Campus Gifts - £100 voucher. Loads of fun shopping , treats for my daughters and myself . Currently enjoying my spoils !"
"Arrived quickly and was as shown on website."
"Prompt arrival and good condition,great service many thanks pleased as punch. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ"
Christine F
Verified Buyer
"Excellent as always"
"items were fab,arrived very quick,well packaged,very happy with purchase"
"Everything I have had from here is really good quality,the delivery is very quick don’t wait too long the prices are very reasonable I’m glad I found this web site as I will buy again from here very pleased"
"No problems here. Article was exactly s described and arrived on time. Top marks"
"Excellent product excellent service first saw this product on Amazon but when I went to order it was out of stock so found an alternative thankyou campus gifts"
Margaret C
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, it was a present for my daughter and she loves it😊"
"This is a gift for my brother, the man who has everything, so I do hope he will like it as much as I do!"
"Very happy with quality, price and speed of delivery"
"Great price."