CampusGifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend CampusGifts
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read CampusGifts Reviews

About CampusGifts:

CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 8,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

Tell us how CampusGifts made you happy
Ordered three pop up cards which arrived quickly and nicely packaged. The cards are so beautiful and just as pictured. The recipients have been thrilled with them because they are very different to the usual 'run of the mill' card. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you so much.
Some of the products are better value than others, usually acceptable
Always good value. Prompt delivery and packaged well. Bought many things over the years, never had a problem.
I came across this site some time ago and have used it a lot and have been more than pleased with everthing
Delighted with my purchases. They arrived very quickly can highly recommend
yet another delighted recipient of one of your cards - no complaints at all - everyone loves the 3D cards I have sent and I would highly recommend them and CampusGifts - customer service is also good when I had to contact them with a question
Speedy delivery however a little disappointed that nearly a £50 over was sent in a plastic bag.
Great choice, competitive prices and fast delivery
My purchase arrived promptly, was well presented and matched the description. It was of very good quality.
Quick delivery and easy to order, no issues whatsoever!
Campus Gifts are a reliable and trusted company I have bought from on quite a few occasions and they have been great every time with fast postage and good quality products. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best prices and best quality goods
Excellent customer service highly recommend this company and fast shipping and a Lovely selection of products.
Item arrived on time, perfect condition, great quality and as described for a price I’m really pleased with
Speedy delivery with good communication. Product as stated, excellent quality. Will definitely use CampusGifts again, thank you.
Excellent 3D pop up cards. Love them. Thank you
Jellycat toys are such fun and suitable for any age. My granddaughters love them because they are so soft
Every time we look on hear I immediately fall in love with the jellycats!! Great quality and great for the kids 🥰🐇
Found a whole selection of Jellycat’s products at a sensible price and they arrived in great condition and super speedy! The packaging could’ve been a little more thought out but it all arrived fine and I would purchase from this website again.
I bought thirteen 3D cards, which were delivered quickly and securely, and was absolutely delighted when I saw them. They are absolutely beautiful and very original. Those I have already sent have also delighted the recipients. Certainly five-star rating. Many thanks.
Great service. Genuine items.
CampusGifts is rated 4.85 based on 3,984 reviews