CampusGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 3,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

How would you rate CampusGifts?

"I bought cream color, but you send me a like dark pink color."
"This is the first time I shopping with campusgifts. Saw the same jellycat soft toy in Hamleys with a lot higher price while campusgifts was doing 25% discount for all the jellycat toys. Purchased immediately with no doubt. Very good product with a good price and efficient delivery. Happy shopping."
"Items arrived just as described in perfect condition. Delivery was very quick. Very happy customer! Would recommend :-)"
"Fast, Efficient Service, lovely goods beautifully packaged, very happy, Thank You"
"The jelly at bunny arrived very promptly and well packed. Bought for my 15 month old great granddaughter she has hardly let it out of her sight and sleeps each night with her arm round it. A great success."
"Loved my item and it was posted very quickly. Thanks!"
"they were delivered on time and all good value"
"I was really pleased with the service ,also very happy with the items i purchased would use this site again"
"Very quick delivery, nice products"
"We were very pleased with our order, it came very quickly. Thankyou"
"Excellent prices and speedy delivery- will definitely be using again"
"Lush items, fast delivery and solid packaging. Prices are best value as well x"
"Bought the item on sale, so got an excellent price. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Very pleased with price, process and delivery."
Jennifer C
Verified Buyer
"It looks alright but it’s a gift for someone so I hope they like it. On the down side I’m fed up with paying over the top postage prices"
Good afternoon,

Thank you fort your feedback. I apologise that the postage fees are too high and this therefore adds a downside to placing an order with us.

The carriage charge that we apply to the orders additionally is not just to cover the postage for the order. It is charged to ensure that the correct packaging materials can be used to make sure , for instance in the case of the Man tin you ordered, arrives undented.

Unfortunately at the moment we are not able to reduce or change the delivery options available to you. We are small family run business based in Buckinghamshire, UK. This sadly means that we are unable to lower our posting and packing fees in line with other retailers as we do not have the volume of orders that they would.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope that we will see you on our site again soon.

Kind regards,

Kirsty-Marie Gomm
Customer Service Team
"I received exactly what I ordered (and was surprised that it was still available) in super-quick time and very well packaged."
"One of the items I ordered was missing an important tag when it arrived and my grandson was disappointed. They replaced it immediately when I told them. Great service."
"I have ordered several times from Campus GIfts. From ordering to receiving my order was fab. The quality of the products ordered are excellent and process was completed quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend!!!!!"
"Very fast shipment and took a lot of care in the packing."
"Prompt delivery and very nice product it's for a birthday present"
"Product came before the due date, good communication via email, came well packaged, well described product at a great reduction"
"Very good service. Quick and efficient. No problems,"
"Great Product, quick delivery! My daughter loves her new light!"
"Very pleased with the product and prompt delivery .Thank you"
CampusGifts is rated 4.82 based on 1,714 reviews