CampusGifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CampusGifts

About CampusGifts: CampusGifts is a three-time national-award-winning online gift retailer with a range of over 3,000 fun, fashionable, great value gifts. Launched in 2004, CampusGifts is still inspired by its original purpose: to offer students and the young-at-heart the perfect site on which to find different, fun, and edgy gifts for friends and family, and treats for themselves and their lifestyle, all at affordable prices. Now, more than ten years later, our customer base has grown beyond the campuses to include everyone who enjoys finding genuinely unusual and different gifts.

customerservice@campusgifts.co.uk

Unit 2, Woodlands Farm
The Vale

Tell us how CampusGifts made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Andrea B
"I ordered a print for our first wedding anniversary, it arrived well packaged so no damage and on time. Will definitely use campus gifts again."
"Online description of the product was very informative which was particularly important as I needed to know dimensions. Product arrived as described, well packaged and promptly and is of a great quality. Overall seamless service and a great product for a suitable price."
"Called in to from USA to order 3D card.Rebecca was very polite and courteous.Recipient of card was my elderly aunt in nursing home.She was absolutely thrilled to receive such a beautiful card and hasn'the stopped thanking me.Thanks guys!!"
"Quick delivery, and packed really well. Very happy with the price and service.many thanks"
"Very good service. Prices are reasonable and the items are good quality. Packed up well and arrived quickly."
"Absolutely awful product still hasn’t been recieved!!!"
Hello Katie, Thank you for your feedback, i am sorry that your order has not arrived. After your email yesterday , as my college advised this morning ,please let us know by the end of today if your order has still not arrived and we will of course re-send it out to you tomorrow, with 1st class post.
Kind regards, Rebecca @ customer service
"Fabulous service"
"Items as described, well packaged and prompt delivery."
"Really efficient service, quick delivery very pleased with the product"
"I can not rate the product as I have not received it yet"
Hello Lesley,

Thank you for your review. As my colleague mentioned in her emails to you last week, orders dispatched with Airmail are expected to arrive within 7-14 working days. As today is the 7th working day since your parcel was dispatched, this is not an unusual time wait and your parcel will be with you shortly.

We thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Jaye @ Customer Services.
"Great service & great products"
"A pleasure dealing with Campus Gifts"
"VERY QUICK DELIVERY AND EXTREMELY WELL PACKAGED."
"I was very pleased with everything I ordered. The items arrived at my home in France quickly. They were really well packed. I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered from CampusGifts."
"Good price compared to other sellers. Arrived quickly and was as described. It was bought as a gift."
"Excellent service - way beyond what you would normally expect. Full marks guys , oh, and a Happy Christmas to all of you, jb, Guildford, Surrey 09/12/2018"
"The range of products was great. They came promptly. There was one item which had been sent incorrectly; this was resolved within 12 hours. I would definitely use them again. Thanks"
"Every time I have bought from this company, it is always an excellent service."
"I found the service prompt and efficient."
"Great choice of gifts at good prices, speedy delivery"
"Good price for my 2 jellycat soft toys , which were delivered swiftly."
"A cute little flask of great quality. Really fast delivery too."
"As advertised thank you"
CampusGifts is rated 4.83 based on 2,180 reviews