BTCapital Reviews

of reviewers recommend BTCapital

info@btcapital.me

Tell us how BTCapital made you happy
Fake platform No withdrawa Fraud
Stay clear as this has been the biggest nightmare of my life. They trick you into investing with all there lies and tactics. They are not a real company and have no address as the FCA warned me they are a scam. I tried to close my account and withdraw when I had over £45k but they continued to make excuses not to give me my money. The platform is fake your money does not go in the market they steal your money through opening a cointandem account and buy bitcoins with your money into different bitcoin wallet addresses. The company credit is fake, the bank details are not there’s it’s cointandems. They new I had a daughter and I was unwell and they continued to gaslight me. They are American and Eastern European and any numbers dealing with 020 do not answer. David Reed who worked with them got close to me and told me it was a scam. Please call me on 07772259118 if anyone needs any further information as I have pictures of some of the brokers.
In Jan on oneof these .. forums ..mentioned about Yuan coin link..which says register your details.. I followed the link ..and then it lead to BTCAPITAL.ME..They used another website to divert trafic..Once you open the account..they give something called company credit..please dont take it..this is where you loose control over the profit and here is the T&C.. The Turnover will be calculated unless said otherwise in writing by BTCapital management as such: (Total Investment + Total Credit) X 50,000 = Volume requirement). This is what should be worried about when you taking their credit..Assuming you invested 100+100 (their credit)x50000= With $100 HOW YOU REACH 10s million volume.. I have invested lets say 3500 including their money 1500$..NOW THE ACCOUNT BALANCE IN 3 MONTHS IS 9200..When I asked to withdrw the funds..I can take my initial investment back,,,if I want more.. Apart from regular calls about special promotion..Bitcoin/Pfizer/Cola..invest today 4k we will top it up with 2k.. Now I have do 175 million trade volume..Assuming they get only 1% of 175 million trade..to get your money back..you have to make them earn 1.75 million dollors before you take any of your profits..be careful with these guys..By investing my money in the account for three months I have a volume of 23,990..Do you still wan to trade here? if yes..All the best..
BTCapital is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews