BTCapital Reviews

of reviewers recommend BTCapital

info@btcapital.me

Tell us how BTCapital made you happy
First time I’ve ever made any investment and btcapital couldn’t have been any clearer in explaining how these things work. I receive regular updates and calls for any other future signals.
They have a well-laid-out website that is easy to navigate around. Dealing is surprisingly straightforward.
Very professional and when withdrawing cash, very prompt.
Very competent and safe website to use for investing, I’ve never had any issues
I have tried other trading platforms but none match the clarity of btcapital.me website. Have been trading easily without any problems. Very good for research too.
Easy to deal. The platform is brilliant and the charges are very fair. So far I can’t complain about anything. When I did have an issue it was resolved quickly and professionally.
Easy to use the website. I am new to investing and so far my experience has been good. I have to ring customer service when I first set up my account and was helped with making my first investment.
Btcapital was and still is, one of my best investments. It is easy to use and the response from the Company to any telephone inquiries is always excellent. Their publication, Investment Times, gives penetrating insight into the world of investing as well suggestions on how to go about constructing your own portfolio.
A great site for me for buying stocks and shares. Easy and straightforward forward but secure enough. I would recommend them.
An exceptionally good company, with first-class professional and patient employees.
Very easy to set up an account with BTCapital, transfer money and choose the funds you want to invest in .. very low fees
BTCapital has changed my perspective about online trading. Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I join BTCapital with the mini account. I received a professional account manager that guided me for profits and market education! I can say I am very satisfied and thinking of going to a bigger account as well. overall very satisfied
Solid platform, good customer service. Reasonable app , good info pages, clear and straightforward use.
very informative site very suitable for beginners and experienced investors highly rated by myself.
So glad we have our pensions in their capable hands. Really easy to set up a trading account. Emails are helpful and website easy to navigate.
We've been with btcapital for 7 years now.Totally happy with the way they handled our account. Always at the end of a phone to answer any questions we needed to ask ( and there were many). Never wait longer than 2minutes to get through. Thoroughly happy with the way the fund managers have distributed our funds and even in this hard year, they have excelled themselves. They always keep us up to date with what the markets are doing.
Useful information and reviews are regularly given. Active savings now a useful addition for uncertain times.
Reliable, informative and easy to use. I have been delighted with the service, responses, attention to detail and direct answers to specific questions during many years of being a client.
On all dealings & instructions, over many years, have never had the need to complain about any aspect of our relationship. What I require gets done, no ifs or buts. I give them my highest recommendation.
Excellent way to buy shares. App is so easy to use!!
BTCapital is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews