BTCapital Reviews

of reviewers recommend BTCapital

info@btcapital.me

Tell us how BTCapital made you happy
Fake platform No withdrawa Fraud
Stay clear as this has been the biggest nightmare of my life. They trick you into investing with all there lies and tactics. They are not a real company and have no address as the FCA warned me they are a scam. I tried to close my account and withdraw when I had over £45k but they continued to make excuses not to give me my money. The platform is fake your money does not go in the market they steal your money through opening a cointandem account and buy bitcoins with your money into different bitcoin wallet addresses. The company credit is fake, the bank details are not there’s it’s cointandems. They new I had a daughter and I was unwell and they continued to gaslight me. They are American and Eastern European and any numbers dealing with 020 do not answer. David Reed who worked with them got close to me and told me it was a scam. Please call me on 07772259118 if anyone needs any further information as I have pictures of some of the brokers.
“He was very clear and cooperative especially that I'm new to this. Took his time to explain in details and give great advice. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM (320) 961 4598
Easy to use online facility, which offers good research.
I have been delighted with the service, responses, attention to detail and direct answers to specific questions during many years of being a client.
The online information is clear and straightforward. Any time I have had to use Customer Services the advisor has been polite and efficient. A pleasure to use.
First time I’ve ever made any investment and btcapital couldn’t have been any clearer in explaining how these things work. I receive regular updates and calls for any other future signals.
They have a well-laid-out website that is easy to navigate around. Dealing is surprisingly straightforward.
Very professional and when withdrawing cash, very prompt.
Very competent and safe website to use for investing, I’ve never had any issues
I have tried other trading platforms but none match the clarity of btcapital.me website. Have been trading easily without any problems. Very good for research too.
Easy to deal. The platform is brilliant and the charges are very fair. So far I can’t complain about anything. When I did have an issue it was resolved quickly and professionally.
Easy to use the website. I am new to investing and so far my experience has been good. I have to ring customer service when I first set up my account and was helped with making my first investment.
Btcapital was and still is, one of my best investments. It is easy to use and the response from the Company to any telephone inquiries is always excellent. Their publication, Investment Times, gives penetrating insight into the world of investing as well suggestions on how to go about constructing your own portfolio.
A great site for me for buying stocks and shares. Easy and straightforward forward but secure enough. I would recommend them.
An exceptionally good company, with first-class professional and patient employees.
Very easy to set up an account with BTCapital, transfer money and choose the funds you want to invest in .. very low fees
BTCapital has changed my perspective about online trading. Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I join BTCapital with the mini account. I received a professional account manager that guided me for profits and market education! I can say I am very satisfied and thinking of going to a bigger account as well. overall very satisfied
Solid platform, good customer service. Reasonable app , good info pages, clear and straightforward use.
very informative site very suitable for beginners and experienced investors highly rated by myself.
BTCapital is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews