Bryan S Ryan Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bryan S Ryan

+353 1 404 7900

info@bryansryan.ie

Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24

How would you rate Bryan S Ryan?

"Excellent service both from availability of products and prompt delivery point of view. Very friendly and efficient staff who go out of their way to help us find what we are looking for. Diann is our contact and she honestly couldn't do more to help us. We're very happy with BSR. :)"
Hi Rita,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted you are happy with our services.
Bryan S Ryan
"Started dealing with this company recently. Diann went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Their range and prices of product is second to none. Very satisfied customer"
Hi Paula,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted to hear you are happy with Diann & our services.
Bryan S Ryan
"He provides an excellent service and is always available if I have a problem."
Hi Frank,
Bryan S Ryan
"Great service! Always a pleasure to deal with"
Hi Jen,
Paddy
"Bryan S Ryan have supplied all of our stationary & office requirements for a number of years now. We have only ever experienced a top class level of service from our Account manager, Diann McCann. The service levels we receive, along with very competitive prices, are second to none. The delivery times can always be relied upon. Would highly recommend Bryan S Ryan & will continue to do business with Diann & the team."
Hi Dan,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted you are happy with the service.
Bryan S Ryan
"Excellent customer service and second to none. Transferred to Bryan S Ryan from another stationary company and never looked back. Website so easy to use. A special mention to Diann (Account Manager) who is so professional and courteous - customer service second to none. Would highly recommend Bryan S Ryan"
Hi Andrea,
Bryan S Ryan
"Excellent service, friendly staff, most helpful."
Hi Colette,
Thanks for your feedback.
Bryan S Ryan
"Very happy with service"
Hi Mark,
Thank you for feedback.
Many Thanks,
Bryan S Ryan
"Excellent selection and price, speedy delivery and customer service second to none. A special mention to Diann (Account Manager) who is so helpful and friendly every time we interact - a credit to the company who really understands customer service. Would highly recommend Bryan S Ryan and would not hesitate in using them no matter what size business. A pleasure every time!"
Hi Keith,
Bryan S Ryan
"Hi -thank you for the opportunity to leave some feedback. my online ordering was efficient and easy. We phoned a couple of days later and were told that the item would have to be ordered in and therefore not available for two weeks. I don't remember seeing this possibility online but that may have been my oversight. Unfortunately when the item did arrive - the desk fitted into the space but was too wide. I don't think the width was actually on the web page (and Diane couldn't find it when I called to return it). This wasn't a problem but it might be useful to include the width as I had assumed from the picture that it was narrower. When I checked the web page re; returns policy - much to my surprise - I noted that there was of course full refund and also "free collection" which I had not expected. I called and spoke to Diane who was pretty sure that I would have to pay for collection - I did read out the web page to her and left it with her. I also suggested that I would be happy to take a smaller desk if she could recommend one instead. She did not call me back again on either matter. One week later -the desk was collected and I did not have to pay which was much appreciated. However, I noted that 3 days later, the money had still not returned to my account. I had to make 3 subsequent calls to have this done and spoke to three different people. I note it has finally been returned in the past 24 hours. So, overall not a bad experience but I felt that aftersales service was very poor. I am now planning to buy the replacement desk from somebody else. (We also phoned Diann twice to see if we could get a rough idea when the courier might arrive with the delivery - ie at least which day if not morning or afternoon - but she was unable to give us any idea at all! this is not my experience with other companies) Hope this feedback is of some use to you Geraldine"
Hi Geraldine,

Thank you for feedback.

We wish to apologies for any the inconvenience this has caused you.

Unfortuntley with product collections & returns we are unable to provide an exact time & date, we are at the mercy of our courier service who collect the goods on our behalf.

We will take your feedback on board for our supplies team.

"Excellent service"
Hi Usman,
Thank you for your order & your feedback :)
Bryan S Ryan
"I have to say Bryan S Ryan offer a brilliant service, on hand help with any issues and nothing is a problem."
"Great service with speedy delivery"
"Helpful and great service"
"Excellent customer service"
"Brilliant service"
"All"
"I found the Bryan S Ryan (especially Paraic's) personal and speedy responses times to our needs extremely important. I would not hesitate in recommending Bryan S Ryan."
"Bryan S Ryan (Jenny and Suzanne) are always a pleasure to deal with!"
"All orders have been correct so far."
Bryan S Ryan is rated 4.92 based on 102 reviews