Bryan S Ryan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bryan S Ryan

+353 1 404 7900

info@bryansryan.ie

Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24

How would you rate Bryan S Ryan?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Helpful and great service"
"Excellent customer service"
"Brilliant service"
"All"
"I found the Bryan S Ryan (especially Paraic's) personal and speedy responses times to our needs extremely important. I would not hesitate in recommending Bryan S Ryan."
"Bryan S Ryan (Jenny and Suzanne) are always a pleasure to deal with!"
"All orders have been correct so far."
"Bryan S Ryan look after our office needs and are always here with orders early. The driver is very helpful and pleasant ."
"Paraic is fab always willing to go that step further"
"They offer a friendly and helpful service."
"Bryan S Ryan provide us with a fast efficient online ordering system with an excellent choice of products. Staff are on hand to provide any assistance and advice on their products. Would recommend them."
"Easy access to product online - clear and concise - prompt delivery"
"Always very efficient!"
"In the four years I have been dealing with BSR they have consistently delivered in all aspects of their business, which is why my company were using them for many years before I joined. I can literally send a photograph of a product I need and Bryan S Ryan will source this for me and at a competitive rate also. Jennifer is my main contact and has always gone above & beyond in her role I feel, when Jennifer is on leave I have been very well looked after by her colleagues such as Suzanne or Pat, I am always greeted with a friendly voice by each staff member. I also order online which is very convenient, all of our offices have the their own log in to be able to order for each region and this is an excellent way for us to keep track of budgets as each order is stored and we can access our purchase history at any time. I particularly like being able to separate my spend so that I can check and see how much was spent on one particular product in one year such as printing paper as we are conscious of reducing the amount of paper we use in our company in order to be more environmentally friendly."
"Most of the time orders are received the day after ordering! Q- Connect Products are Good quality & Cheaper generally. GOOD EFFICIENT Representative"
"WE HAVE USED BRYAN S RYAN FOR YEARS NOW & STAFF ARE SO HELPFUL ESPECIALLY JENNY LEONARD. THE STAFF MAKE THIS COMPANY 100%. DELIVERY IS ALWAYS THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT FAIL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRYAN S RYAN."
"Service and delivery of goods on time excellent"
"We always order from Bryan S Ryan and I find the sales team very helpful and the service is excellent. Have never had any complaints. Sharon"
"The online is quick and simple. Order today for delivery tomorrow. If I need anything special just a simple call or email and its sorted."
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Reliable, professional and speedy service."
Bryan S Ryan is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews