Brighton Tools & Fixings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Brighton Tools & Fixings

How would you rate Brighton Tools & Fixings ?

Paul Bishop
Verified Buyer
"First time I've used Brighton Tools & Fixings and will definitely buy from again."
"Open half day on Saturday.... busiest day of the week. Real tradesmen don't have time during the week... went elsewhere"
"Dispatched item extremely quickly."
David Graffy
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived really quickly couldnt ask for better service."
"Very friendly and welcoming in store. was also impressed with general knowledge of all the tools"
Liam Collington
Verified Reviewer
"Went to Brighton Tools & Fixings as I needed a good quality, fast and powerful cordless drill. Its like an Aladdin's cave of high quality tools and accessories! They had just what I needed (Milwaukee M18 BPD) at a great price. Very Knowledgable staff were very happy to help and advise."
"Friendly & helpful with great product knowledge !"
"Friendly and Professional - Great Range of Products"
"I ordered some boots from them. They sent the boots to me. The boots fit and are of the same quality of boots from the samd manufacturer I bought from over 14 years ago. So I'm happy."
"Great Service and on the ball"
Tony Harrington
Verified Buyer
"Great knowledge of all the products from the guy's when I needed spec's before buying."
Stephen Copeland
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, very helpful"
Harrison Tipping
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely brilliant service. Always get back to you about your queries. A genuine good company with helpful staff. What more can you ask for."
Thomas S Flynn
"Good website. Free delivery. Fast delivery"
Jay Nicholson
Verified Reviewer
"Been using Brighton Tools for 20yrs, but more so in the last 8yrs! They aren’t the cheapest, BUT the service I get is unbelievable. I either call or email, and it’s delivered to my home that night, but on the very rare occasion it’s not in stock, being Festool. Their Festool man Mike Biggs is very knowledgeable, and that’s why I use them. Thank you"
"Good price ordered with email updates came in 2 days so happy with service, will use again"
"Amazing service, always happy to help out. Knowledgeable about the range of tools used for different jobs. Top marks."
"Excellent customer service, no task too small and always on time delivery."
"Great service and always willing to help with what ever tools and fittings we require"
"Always happy to help and great service"
Brighton Tools & Fixings is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews