Brighton Tools & Fixings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brighton Tools & Fixings
Courier, Own Driver
Read Brighton Tools & Fixings  Reviews

Tell us how Brighton Tools & Fixings made you happy
Super service thank for professional team
Excellent service from Brighton Tools, friendly and helpful on the phone, prompt delivery to the Scottish Highlands with no issues. Extremely competitive prices too! Would definitely recommend, and will visit their website when I next need any powertools or fixings.
I ordered a selection of tools which were delivered to me in Ireland. Mike and Andy provided faultless friendly and efficient service. I highly recommend this company.
Initially I didn’t know which hinge I needed so they gave me the telephone number for the company. Once identified I ordered from them and it arrived the following day. Excellent and helpful service.
E mailed with query rapid response placed an order goods dispatched same day, excellent service very happy to recommend
What helpful people they are. I telephoned to request a special order and said I would collect it 2 weeks later, it was there on the day I requested. I paid for it and lost my receipt, 9 months later I telephoned and explained and within 5 minutes my copy receipt was emailed to me. Good people to do business with THANK YOU.
Out of this world service. Having been let down by another supplier I found Brighton Tools & Fixings with a Google search, phoned to check stock, and then ordered online. Ordered at 3:30pm and delivered next day at 12:30pm! We will be using them again. Thanks for your help.
Staff good with product knowledge.

No reply to my application for Trade cash account.
Always enjoy dealing with Matt, good professional service...and he is always turned out well, way more so than Andy !
Top service from Mike, quotes come back fast and accurate. No complaints in years of dealing with them
Ordering online is all well and good for certain items but when it comes to power tools that you intend to use day in, day out you really need to get them in your hands to see how they operate and feel. That’s why Brighton Tools and Fixings are so good. They’ve got everything in store for you to look at and play with, helping you to make the right choice. I’ve bought countless tools and accessories, from the best manufacturers such as Milwaukee, Festool and Fein. Each time I’ve walked away knowing that I’ve got a quality product that is the right tool for me. And the staff at Brighton Tools and Fixings are great. They are really knowledgeable about the tools they sell and are happy to take the time to talk to you about the products, making sure you make the right choice. They are also good at helping out regular customers. Ask nicely and they can sometimes sort you out a deal.
Easy to order and delivered on time very prompt service
Been using brighton tools and fixing for the last 15 years. Very professional team not much they don’t know and the construction industry
Thanks for all your help over the years and the years to come
Always get an amazing service, Mike Biggs always comes up trumps Thank you
Excellent service , very helpful , quick delivery, everything you need .
I found Brighton Tools & Fixings very helpful, professional and efficient, what more could you ask for.
Amazingly fast service, the item arrived the next day which was very surprising in this post-lockdown world.

Item was exactly as described and ended up purchasing here as could not find another on line supplier. Would order here again.
Great customer service in store
Good delivery service
Good prices
Big range of tools and fixings
Vast assortment of tools & helpful, I shopped there since 1976 in Hove keep up the good work.Trevo
Received excellent service! Thanks!
Brighton Tools & Fixings is rated 4.95 based on 336 reviews