Brighton Tools & Fixings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Brighton Tools & Fixings

How would you rate Brighton Tools & Fixings ?

"Fantastic service well done"
"Excellent service once again from the best tool store in town."
"Excellent service, the staff know what they are talking about and they are very competitive with their prices."
"I have been using BTF for 30 + years and find all the staff, in the office and delivering, friendly, and very helpful. The prices are always on point, and add to this the perfect service I highly recommend them."
"First time I've used Brighton Tools & Fixings and will definitely buy from again."
"Open half day on Saturday.... busiest day of the week. Real tradesmen don't have time during the week... went elsewhere"
"Dispatched item extremely quickly."
"Order arrived really quickly couldnt ask for better service."
"Very friendly and welcoming in store. was also impressed with general knowledge of all the tools"
"Went to Brighton Tools & Fixings as I needed a good quality, fast and powerful cordless drill. Its like an Aladdin's cave of high quality tools and accessories! They had just what I needed (Milwaukee M18 BPD) at a great price. Very Knowledgable staff were very happy to help and advise."
"Friendly & helpful with great product knowledge !"
"Friendly and Professional - Great Range of Products"
"I ordered some boots from them. They sent the boots to me. The boots fit and are of the same quality of boots from the samd manufacturer I bought from over 14 years ago. So I'm happy."
"Great Service and on the ball"
"Great knowledge of all the products from the guy's when I needed spec's before buying."
"Very quick, very helpful"
"Absolutely brilliant service. Always get back to you about your queries. A genuine good company with helpful staff. What more can you ask for."
"Good website. Free delivery. Fast delivery"
"Been using Brighton Tools for 20yrs, but more so in the last 8yrs! They aren’t the cheapest, BUT the service I get is unbelievable. I either call or email, and it’s delivered to my home that night, but on the very rare occasion it’s not in stock, being Festool. Their Festool man Mike Biggs is very knowledgeable, and that’s why I use them. Thank you"
"Good price ordered with email updates came in 2 days so happy with service, will use again"
Brighton Tools & Fixings is rated 4.92 based on 170 reviews