Brighton Tools & Fixings Reviews

Based on 505 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Brighton Tools & Fixings  Reviews

Tell us how Brighton Tools & Fixings made you happy
Really fast delivery and excellent service - very highly recommended.
Great company, contacted me to make sure all was well and even gave me a discount code. Fast delivery, top customer service!
fantastic tools
Had what I was looking for and sent it out in a timely fashion. Will be buying more
Can’t fault Brighton Tools. Ordered (online) some replacement Hettich cupboard hinges for some that had broken based on advice from Hettich. Good price and prompt delivery. Unfortunately they’re the wrong type but not Brighton Tools fault!
Very professional
Super helpful
We've used Brighton Tools & Fixings for years and they have always provided a great service with competitive prices.
Bought a difficult to find item for a reasonable price with really fast delivery. I contacted the office with a few questions during the process and was dealt with courteously and professionally. Will happily use them again, especially if they can keep their prices competitive!
Visited Brighton tools this morning for the first time and I can say the staff were very helpful and friendly and made time for you. If you like Milwaukee tools then this is definitely the place to go to . Very good tool shop. Highly recommend it.
£1.20 grub screw cost £9.00 with postage and vat will have make sure I wear my glasses when ordering again
Thank you for your recent review. Our standard Carriage charge is £6.95+vat on all orders under £75+vat. Any orders over this value qualify for Free Delivery. We only offer shipping via Parcel Force on a guaranteed next working day delivery. As a goodwill gesture if you give us a call before placing your next order we will give you a discount code for free delivery.
Fast and secure delivery, great service
I am a novice to the job and the construction trade but BT+F are always helpful when I ring for advice, excellent delivery and service. Thanks guys.
Excellent fast service
Excellent speedy service
briliant and speedy delivery. very happy with milwaukee super sawzall
Very good service and Shawn always goes the extra mile. Always good service and fast delivery
Excellent service
I had a problem with a tool that had been repaired (by the manufacturer) but it has been dealt with very professionally and promptly by their workshop. Steve has been very polite and communicated with me continually. I would recommend them and use them again.
Fantastic service!