Bourne Skip Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bourne Skip Hire

Tell us how Bourne Skip Hire made you happy
Fantastic service from start to finish, dropped skip of with no hassle and picked up with no hassle, very reasonable price for a 7 day service, delivered on Saturday. Would definitely recommend this company.
Bought 5 tons of topsoil to fill an old pond and to grass seed, grade B soil was perfect as not looking for a bowling green. Office staff were helpful and polite as was driver who delivered next day, fantastic price, compare other supliers and then go to BSH you won't be disappointed believe me.
Excellent service, from ordering the skip to having it delivered and being picked up. The office staff and drivers are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and use again if I need a skip
Very friendly delivery driver good service and value for money
Bourne skip hire Has always provided me with the best service that I could ask for,. I have tried others and won't be going anywhere else . I'm more than happy with bourne skip hire
Very courteous and helpful. Thank you.
Pleased with the service recommend to everyone
First time we have used BSH definitely won't be the last. Their staff are so helpful and obliging from the guys on the phone to the delivery drivers, we are so impressed with them.
BSH couldn't be more helpful if they tried. Friendly and courteous staff very helpful and accommodating. We have hired many skips from here over the years and will continue to do so in the future.
Great
Skip collected without prior notice and without allowing me to fill it ! £ 200 wasted - not going to have anything good to say.
Very good service as always
Prompt delivery and helpful friendly service
The skip was delivered OK and the delivery man was friendly.
Great friendly delivery. Asked where the skip was needed. Fist class service
Excellent service. Very prompt delivery and even had the skip for an extra 2 days. Driver was very friendly and chatty, made me feel at ease
Top company, always helpful Highly Recommended
Lovely delivery driver, very efficient.
Really quick service at a good price. The skip we needed was on our driveway within 36 hours at the cheapest price we could find online
Great service drivery very helpful
Bourne Skip Hire is rated 4.77 based on 84 reviews