Bourne Skip Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bourne Skip Hire

Tell us how Bourne Skip Hire made you happy
Friendly helpful driver arrived on Monday nice and early, placed skip exactly where I wanted it. Told me I could call to arrange early, or delayed pick up. I called on the Friday to say we would be finished with it at the weekend. Picked it up Monday morning so quietly I did not even realise he had been!
!st class service. Telephone support, emails and all communication is excellent. Thank you.
Excellent service delivered skip last drop on a Friday and picked it up first thing Monday morning. I found the whole booking and delivery drop off/pick up so easy. I've never booked a skip before but I would certainly use BSH again.
Contacted BHS when a well known skip hire company were not at all helpful. Everyone I spoke to at BHS including office staff and both the driver who delivered the skip and the driver who collected it were extremely helpful and dealt with any queries I had. Delivered and collected when they said they would. Would highly recommend them
I called the BSH team and asked if it was possible to have a skip taken away within the next hour and a driver was here within 10mins from making the call! They also advised me on their grab lifting service and how best to protect my driveway. Top quality service and excellent customer experience as always. Highly recommend.
We've been using Bourne skip hire for around 14 years. Always reliable and customer service is excellent nothing is too much trouble, cannot recommend them enough.
many thanks to all the staff and the driver for a excellence service, well done to you all
Excellent service! We use the company for a regular wheelie bin collection. Phone queries are always answered promptly. Recently when collection was delayed, staff came out from their normal office job to collect part of the load in a van to ensure we were not left with overflowing bins, without us asking. (Thank you) Definitely recommended.
Needed the skip collecting early due to commitments due to being a keyworker. They collected it pronto. Much appreciated. Wouldn’t use any other skip company. Always efficient and friendly.
Excellent service and amazing manoeuvring by the driver .
Thank you .
The driver decided to chuck a door And some other wood. Yes I understand about having a safe load but this wouldn’t have affected the overall height of the loa and seemed very unnecessary. I now have to source another skip to deal with the waste that the driver decided to chuck out the original skip it’s safe to say I won’t be using BSH.
I use The BSH Recycling Peterborough Depot as a waste transfer station. The family atmosphere is welcoming which runs from the office staff through to the yard ops. I could not speak highly enough of the company. Hope to see Peterborough open on a Saturday in the future.
Very fast and efficient service both for skip hire and commercial waste in Peterborough. I have deal with BSH Recycling Peteborough for years and have always enjoyed a helpful and welcoming service.
These guys offer an outstanding service. Can't fault them. Prompt service, quick delivery and collected after 1 phone call. Would not hesitate in using again. Thanks.
Sent 2 emails a week apart asking questions about a skip hire - nobody bothered to reply to me.
Poor customer service
Fantastic service from start to finish, dropped skip of with no hassle and picked up with no hassle, very reasonable price for a 7 day service, delivered on Saturday. Would definitely recommend this company.
Bought 5 tons of topsoil to fill an old pond and to grass seed, grade B soil was perfect as not looking for a bowling green. Office staff were helpful and polite as was driver who delivered next day, fantastic price, compare other supliers and then go to BSH you won't be disappointed believe me.
Excellent service, from ordering the skip to having it delivered and being picked up. The office staff and drivers are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and use again if I need a skip
Very friendly delivery driver good service and value for money
Bourne skip hire Has always provided me with the best service that I could ask for,.

I have tried others and won't be going anywhere else .

I'm more than happy with bourne skip hire
Very courteous and helpful.
Thank you.