Bourne Skip Hire Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bourne Skip Hire

How would you rate Bourne Skip Hire?

"Skip collected without prior notice and without allowing me to fill it ! £ 200 wasted - not going to have anything good to say."
Sam Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Very good service as always"
Mark Smith
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and helpful friendly service"
Liz Matthews
Verified Reviewer
"The skip was delivered OK and the delivery man was friendly."
Tina Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly delivery. Asked where the skip was needed. Fist class service"
"Excellent service. Very prompt delivery and even had the skip for an extra 2 days. Driver was very friendly and chatty, made me feel at ease"
Karl Creasey
Verified Reviewer
"Top company, always helpful Highly Recommended"
Oliver Elston
Verified Buyer
"Lovely delivery driver, very efficient."
Kevin Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Really quick service at a good price. The skip we needed was on our driveway within 36 hours at the cheapest price we could find online"
Cindy.cottis@ntlworld.com Cottis
Verified Buyer
"Great service drivery very helpful"
"Very helpful, polite and here on time to get the job started. Would recommend to anyone looking for a skip"
Gavin Williams
Verified Buyer
"Always on time and very polite. Asks where skip can be placed etc."
Adam Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"Polite driver easy booking"
David Carter
Verified Reviewer
"Competitive rates, easy booking process, delivered and collected on time and even allowed 3 extra days with no extra charge, what's not to like!!"
"I ordered a skip on a Saturday recently having been left with a load of timber and waste which I could not move following my kitchen being refitted. The skip was delivered on the Monday morning and collected on my instruction. The person with whom I made the booking was helpful and patient - I am an OAP and not used to skip hire! Payment was quick and costs reasonable - a receipt was sent as soon as I requested. I can recommend BSH wholeheartedly."
Scott Murray
Verified Reviewer
"Hi Chris, I contacted your team Monday to enquire about clearing my garage. The job was booked and completed before lunch on Tuesday. Excellent, quick and efficient service. I'll be recommending your team to everyone I know. Regards, Scott"
"We used Bourne on a 5 week project in Queensgate shopping centre in Peterborough with exchanges on about 20 skips during that time. if called in on an afternoon they were exchanged the next morning. Matt in the office and the driver Cliff were polite, professional and easy to deal with. We will use Bourne again and would recommend them to others."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service, delivered and collected as promised. Best skip hire company in Peterborough."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company, from ordering the skip , through to the collection and disposal ,all was done with a 5 star rating . Will continue to use them again and again"
Verified Buyer
"I receive a very good punctual service. It would be nice to get a little more of a trade discount but you can't have everything"
Bourne Skip Hire is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews