Bourne Skip Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bourne Skip Hire

Tell us how Bourne Skip Hire made you happy
Emailed them in February with a request, they failed to respond. I followed the email up with a phone call, they again failed to get back to me. I emailed to complain about their lack of response, again not even the courtesy of a reply. Got my job done by someone else. Would not recommend at all.
Fab company - never fail to deliver on time and are super, super helpful. Would highly recommend.
I’ve had quite a few skips off BSH now since moving into my property which was an ex-rented property with a fair bit of junk and clutter left behind. The garden is fairly large and was overgrown when I first moved so there has been a lot of garden waste to get rid of. I can highly recommend BSH, as others have said, as their customer service is first rate and nothing is to much bother for them.
Would highly recommend bourne skip hire. Had the skip picked up the same day it was dropped off couldn't ask for more. Both drivers were great and the customer service has been first rate. I will be definitely using them again
Friendly helpful driver arrived on Monday nice and early, placed skip exactly where I wanted it. Told me I could call to arrange early, or delayed pick up. I called on the Friday to say we would be finished with it at the weekend. Picked it up Monday morning so quietly I did not even realise he had been! !st class service. Telephone support, emails and all communication is excellent. Thank you.
Excellent service delivered skip last drop on a Friday and picked it up first thing Monday morning. I found the whole booking and delivery drop off/pick up so easy. I've never booked a skip before but I would certainly use BSH again.
Contacted BHS when a well known skip hire company were not at all helpful. Everyone I spoke to at BHS including office staff and both the driver who delivered the skip and the driver who collected it were extremely helpful and dealt with any queries I had. Delivered and collected when they said they would. Would highly recommend them
I called the BSH team and asked if it was possible to have a skip taken away within the next hour and a driver was here within 10mins from making the call! They also advised me on their grab lifting service and how best to protect my driveway. Top quality service and excellent customer experience as always. Highly recommend.
We've been using Bourne skip hire for around 14 years. Always reliable and customer service is excellent nothing is too much trouble, cannot recommend them enough.
many thanks to all the staff and the driver for a excellence service, well done to you all
Excellent service! We use the company for a regular wheelie bin collection. Phone queries are always answered promptly. Recently when collection was delayed, staff came out from their normal office job to collect part of the load in a van to ensure we were not left with overflowing bins, without us asking. (Thank you) Definitely recommended.
Needed the skip collecting early due to commitments due to being a keyworker. They collected it pronto. Much appreciated. Wouldn’t use any other skip company. Always efficient and friendly.
Excellent service and amazing manoeuvring by the driver . Thank you .
The driver decided to chuck a door And some other wood. Yes I understand about having a safe load but this wouldn’t have affected the overall height of the loa and seemed very unnecessary. I now have to source another skip to deal with the waste that the driver decided to chuck out the original skip it’s safe to say I won’t be using BSH.
I use The BSH Recycling Peterborough Depot as a waste transfer station. The family atmosphere is welcoming which runs from the office staff through to the yard ops. I could not speak highly enough of the company. Hope to see Peterborough open on a Saturday in the future.
Very fast and efficient service both for skip hire and commercial waste in Peterborough. I have deal with BSH Recycling Peteborough for years and have always enjoyed a helpful and welcoming service.
These guys offer an outstanding service. Can't fault them. Prompt service, quick delivery and collected after 1 phone call. Would not hesitate in using again. Thanks.
Sent 2 emails a week apart asking questions about a skip hire - nobody bothered to reply to me. Poor customer service
Fantastic service from start to finish, dropped skip of with no hassle and picked up with no hassle, very reasonable price for a 7 day service, delivered on Saturday. Would definitely recommend this company.
Bought 5 tons of topsoil to fill an old pond and to grass seed, grade B soil was perfect as not looking for a bowling green. Office staff were helpful and polite as was driver who delivered next day, fantastic price, compare other supliers and then go to BSH you won't be disappointed believe me.
Bourne Skip Hire is rated 4.77 based on 82 reviews