Bourne Skip Hire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bourne Skip Hire

How would you rate Bourne Skip Hire?

Erica
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a skip on a Saturday recently having been left with a load of timber and waste which I could not move following my kitchen being refitted. The skip was delivered on the Monday morning and collected on my instruction. The person with whom I made the booking was helpful and patient - I am an OAP and not used to skip hire! Payment was quick and costs reasonable - a receipt was sent as soon as I requested. I can recommend BSH wholeheartedly.
Scott Murray
Verified Reviewer

Hi Chris, I contacted your team Monday to enquire about clearing my garage. The job was booked and completed before lunch on Tuesday. Excellent, quick and efficient service. I'll be recommending your team to everyone I know. Regards, Scott
Dermot
Verified Reviewer

We used Bourne on a 5 week project in Queensgate shopping centre in Peterborough with exchanges on about 20 skips during that time. if called in on an afternoon they were exchanged the next morning. Matt in the office and the driver Cliff were polite, professional and easy to deal with. We will use Bourne again and would recommend them to others.
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service, delivered and collected as promised. Best skip hire company in Peterborough.
Verified Buyer

Excellent company, from ordering the skip , through to the collection and disposal ,all was done with a 5 star rating . Will continue to use them again and again
Verified Buyer

I receive a very good punctual service. It would be nice to get a little more of a trade discount but you can't have everything
Verified Buyer

As a small local business ourselves,e always look for local suppliers and are so glad we found BSH. We were looking for an environmentally friendly waste disposal and recycling business and have not been disappointed with BSH. Always prompt, exceptional customer service and flexible. We can honestly say we wouldn't go anywhere else and highly recommend BSH
Verified Buyer

We have been using Bourne Skip Hire for some time and have no problems. If we ever have a query it is dealt with swiftly, and the office staff are very pleasant and helpful.
Verified Buyer

Very good skip company. Happy to be one of there customers will be using this skip company again.
Verified Buyer

i used Bourne Skip Hire on a 2yr project in Spalding and couldn't fault there service during the whole of that period, prompt service and polite helpful drivers.
Verified Buyer

100% reliable, always polite & professional to deal with. Good quality of service at reasonable price.
Verified Buyer

BSH are a local Company that are flexible and very helpful.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service same day in most cases, very friendly and helpful staff too!
Verified Buyer

I use Bourne skip hire because they are very honest and reliable
Verified Buyer

No Fuss, No Hassle, quick helpful professional service very competitively priced. What more could you want?
Verified Buyer

a good and quick service loaded in the yard even not good at english they know what they are doing and efficiently
Verified Buyer

5 star service and very nice people.

Thanks for the everything guys
Verified Buyer

Very good, reliable service.
Verified Buyer

As always competavily priced, good reliable service and always punctual
Verified Buyer

Having now used BSH for almost a year I cannot speak highly enough of the service they provide to my company. They operate a very efficient service at very competitive rates. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a reputable skip provider.
Bourne Skip Hire is rated 4.93 based on 40 reviews