Bonamark Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark Limited Reviews

About Bonamark Limited:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy
recived good service at first but after almost a year i didn't received my certificate, they claim to send it the 1st time (no proof of shipment was supplied to me) and received it back dirty and stained, they sent it the 2nd time via Ukraine mail!? but this package which i was able to track was sent back to the sender, now they ask me to pay extra 25$ + 7$ for getting my certificate, which it their responsibility and not mine,
Dear Moshe,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not receive the certificate. I asked the team to look into this and here is what happened:

1. The original certificate was sent to you on April 2019. It was delivered to Thailand, however, then it was badly damaged and returned back to us.
2. We requested a new original certified copy for you, paying US$25 in official fees and sent it to you. All fees were paid by us.
3. The second certificate was delivered to Thailand, however, it wasn't delivered to your address (the Post Office stated that the address was incorrect) and was lost on its way back.
4. You requested a new copy of the certificate. Since this is the third copy you requested we asked to pay the government commission, which is US$25. Our filing fees include only ONE copy of the certificate.
5. Since a letter was not delivered to your address 2 times in a row, we recommended that you order courier delivery. Please check with your manager if your mailing address is correct.

I would like to mention that your trademark is duly protected and registered, the original certificate is not required to confirm your ownership.
6 days but can not file the application.
Send the confirmation many time.
Dear Harry,

Thank you for your review.

First of all, I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. I understand how it feels to wait for something for too long and it doesn't have to take 6 days for a trademark to be filed. I take this case very seriously and investigated the matter. Not because this is our only negative review in 3 years, the main reason is that we want to make sure that our clients are satisfied with our services.

First of all, I noticed that your payment has been sent via bank transfer to our bank account on September 11, 2019. It may take up to 3-4 business days for an overseas transfer to be received by our bank. Our bank confirmed receipt of this payment only on September 16, 2019. After this, your application was immediately prepared for filing and sent to our attorney. It may take up to 3 days to file your trademark in Canada, however, we will expedite this case.

I apologize for this delay. Next time we will proceed with submitting your trademarks right after receiving a transfer confirmation from you.

Best regards,
Vladimir Isaeff
Dear Harry,

A follow up regarding this case: as we informed you, we filed your trademark on September 17, 2019 (just one day after we received your payment).

Best regards,