Bonamark Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited

About Bonamark Limited: Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

How would you rate Bonamark Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Really happy with the work provided. Would order again."
"Thanks. Good work."
"Very satisfied! Received great help in my trademark assignment case. Thank you!"
"Quick work. Thanks!"
"A pleasure to work with. My manager Diana communicated well and answered all my questions. Seems to have done a comprehensive research."
"Excellent, for real."
"I wanted to register a trademark in Singapore and Elena did a great job at making that happen. She had a document that outlined all the required information to file the mark, and walked me through the process."
"Great service! I was supported through every step and got the job done. Recommended!"
"Managers are always professional, prompt and courteous. Thank you."
"We are awaiting final results, however initially our manager is a very professional."
"I am using this service for a long time and it is always on top! Thank you very much."
"Thank you for the fast and easy filing of my mark in Canada."
Jaime Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Good service"
"Good service overall."
"Great experience overall. Trademark filed without issue."
"Anyone that had to file a trademark knows the time and work that go into it. This service is a lifesaver for any business. I just provided the mark's information and Bonamark did the rest."
"The work done well. My questions were answered with astute attention to detail. Have already started another project."
"Great job! Will definitely continue working with Bonamark. Highly recommend!"
"Great advice and provided top quality work! Affordable"
"Clear, Prompt, efficient and very helpful."
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.88 based on 72 reviews