Bonamark Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark Limited Reviews

About Bonamark Limited:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy
Wow Diana was amazing from start to finish I couldn’t be happier with the service she gave us
We will definitely use your company again when required.
Many thx
Paul from potenc.eu
Ed is very patient and helpful, answered all my questions. Thanks a lot!
Bonamark provided us with great service, for fair and transparent prices. we would definitely recommend Bonamark
I have already mentioned once that I was fully satisfied with Bonamark work on protecting my trademark - their work was of good quality, timely and very professional.
But as my case progressed I felt like adding a bit more. The registration was going more or less OK in EU, USA, India, etc., but in China it turned out to be problematic and I did not have big hopes. However the skills, knowledge and professionalism of Bonamark experts led to the very successful conclusion.
I highly recommend Bonamark as a very reliable service in registration of your trademarks.
Sergei Ikovenko,
MIT professor
Great customer service. They know how to provide great services at the highest there is.
excellent,professional
Very professional and helpfull
excellent consulting!
Great support received throughout the process to file my trademark in a number of international locations.
Консультация была получена на высшем уровне, вся информация донесена понятно и оперативно.
Very Good,
Be an advisor And give good advice.
very easy to use service, great support, affordable
Thank you Alexandra for the great service!
We used Bonamark to apply for a trademark in China. It was good value when comparing to other companies providing the same services. Ed was very helpful and professional. The whole process was super easy.
GREAT !! Diana was absolutely fantastic and helpful. She helped us with all the questions we had and was very patient and kind. The response time was short and timely , and everything went smoothly and professionally. highly recommend!!!
Bonamark provided sufficient services for what our company required. We lacked some information prior to choosing the classes, however, with communication, Bonamark addressed our needs.
We were working with Diana, and she was very helpful, attentive & knowledgeable. The application process was smooth & painless for us. Thank you very much for all your help!
Excelente servicio y atención. Sin lugar a dudas, totalmente recomendable.
Alexandra is very helpful and always provide prompt support. I definitely recommend their service. Thank you!
Alexandra was very helpful and assisted with lots of information. Definitely beyond what other trademark lawyers would do.
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.90 based on 337 reviews