Bonamark Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark Limited Reviews

About Bonamark Limited:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy
GREAT !! Diana was absolutely fantastic and helpful. She helped us with all the questions we had and was very patient and kind. The response time was short and timely , and everything went smoothly and professionally. highly recommend!!!
Bonamark provided sufficient services for what our company required. We lacked some information prior to choosing the classes, however, with communication, Bonamark addressed our needs.
We were working with Diana, and she was very helpful, attentive & knowledgeable. The application process was smooth & painless for us. Thank you very much for all your help!
Excelente servicio y atención. Sin lugar a dudas, totalmente recomendable.
Alexandra is very helpful and always provide prompt support. I definitely recommend their service. Thank you!
Alexandra was very helpful and assisted with lots of information. Definitely beyond what other trademark lawyers would do.
Everything was very good service that each time good communications and good advises. Ed Fedorovic was a very good communicator as well as Nick Skrundz who covered some times when Ed Fedorovic was going on holiday. Both of them were great.
Many thanks! and I will use your service again.
Great support!
Thanks Ana Levenson!
Bonamark is quite professional, and all the process are very clearly. and especially the assistant named Alexandra Fischer, she helped us very well, and very kind, patiently, polite, and helpful.

we still waiting for the Trademark registration passed in Benelux,
hope everything are going well.

if this Trademark registration go passed successful,
we will go to have another cooperation with Bonamark again for other countries.

it's quite thanks for Bonamar's team and Alexandra Fischer.
Alexandra did a very great job in follow-up and help us solved a lot of problem! It is Bergamot pleasure to work with him!
Great service
Bonamark have been very easy to deal with and organised my trademark application very quick. Very happy with their service and would recommend them.
It was a pleasure to work with you, guys. Good perfomance.
5/5 - excellent
I am very grateful Nick Skrundz and Diana Janson for their advice and patience. So appreciative for the both of them for helping me register my trademark for my business. They were extremely professional and offered great customer service. I was completely lost in this whole process but thankfully they were there to guide me along. I would definitely recommend Bonamark Limited if you are looking to register your trademark.
Ana, is very efficient, timely and precise. Easy step by step process. Great service! Thank you
Thanks Diana, much appreciated. you was very professional and helpful. Excellent service. although there is a time differenc, i used to get a quick answers to my e-mail.
Thank you Alexandra Fischer for helping me step by step patiently. Even the process of brandmark registry hasn't been done yet, but your service makes me feel trustful because this is the first time I've found and chosen a law firm for my brand. I'm from another country but I always received the reply promptly. Thank you
Great communication, answered every one of my queries and extremely knowledge staff. Thank you for making the experience as easy and speedy as possible. I will definitely use them again.
AWESOME - Best performance in customer service
Ed at Bonamark was a pleasure to deal with, can definitely recommend them, and I plan to use their services again in the future.
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.89 based on 323 reviews