Bonamark Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited

About Bonamark Limited: Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy

"I needed to file a trademark in China and decided to go with Bonamark and I'm very happy that I did. My customer service agent was super fast with her replies and always friendly. When providing the necessary documents, I made two mistakes during the process: First, I forgot my signature on one document and second, I left out my middle name in the application. Bonamark caught both of those mistakes and let me know so that I could provide the proper documents. Because of this attention to detail, I felt in good hands during the process and highly recommend this service."
"Great customer service, keep it up!"
"Really good, nothing to complain"
"Satisfied with the process and thank you for service"
"We are satisfied with Bonamark service."
"Exellent service"
"Quick and reliable service."
"Satisified with the process and the result.Thank you."
"Bonamark is great!. I am very impressive with customer service. Quick reply and easy to communicate with. They make everything so simple and smooth for me. I will definitely use their service again. I would like to recommend Bonamark for anyone who looking for good service with reasonable price for register trademark."
"Beyond expectations. The bonamark team keep you updated on every stage of the process and respond within minutes of you need any information. Ordered US trademark registration it was succesfully completed within agreed timeframe. Thank you, guys!"
"I began the journey towards listing my trademark in the U.S. with absolutely no prior information. Diana at Bonamark provided a lot of hand-holding and encouragement. An absolute delight and thoroughly professional. I highly recommend Bonamark for any trademark registration"
"The staffs are helpful and provided professional advice in the registration of trademark."
"Cost effective, respond to emails ASAP, update you during process, customer friendly staff Conclusion: highly recommended"
"Bonamark are great. Fast response and great explanation with any queries."
"Will definitely use this service again."
"The free consultations are really helpful consultants try to explain you everything before you decide to proceed. Good attention to details"
"I had a problem with my application in the USA and bonamark.com helped me to overcome it. After 4 months of waiting I finally got my brand"
"Thanks for your help with Brand Registry for Amazon"
"Paid 79 to learn that my mark is unregistrable… The upside I didn’t waste 500 to apply for it. But still"
"Everything was OK. 5 out of 5 for speed and prices"
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.87 based on 166 reviews