Bonamark Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited

About Bonamark Limited: Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

How would you rate Bonamark Limited ?

"Fast and detailed consultations regarding my brand on Amazon. I recommend!"
"Great team to work with!"
"I liked the attention to details and how actually good is their support, fast and responsive. Great team!"
"If you are looking for a company that will work hard for your case, then go to Bonamark. I have used them twice and they did not disappoint at all!"
"Easy. Service was fast, on time and done correctly. Thank you."
"Job well done! The official part was completed fast and efficiently. I received the serial number within 3 days, pretty fast. Unlike others, they have a real attorney in the US filing tms."
Thank you for using our services! We will be happy to help you with your trademarking projects in the future!
"I have to say the service I got from Diana was excellent, she explained everything to me. Quick response to emails and calls. I would definitely recommend this services in the future"
"Great service, very accurate!"
"Vincent was very professional and dealt with our case extremely well."
"Very good communication, reliable work and definitely the team you hire again in the future."
"Excellent service and very friendly and helpful staff I would have no hesitation in recommending Bonamark to anyone"
"Fast communication and quality service."
"They claim that you can "save up to 80%" working with them... Their prices are lower, not for 80% though. The service is OK, they give what promise."
"Very good service. Would use again."
"It was an awesome experience with Bonamark"
"I received a quick response from an enquiry I raised. Diane was extremely efficient and provided me with the full information"
"They always kept me informed every step of the way. Everything went very well, couldn't have been any easier"
"This company is very professional and gives great guidance and knowledge on Trademark and copyright information. They make the process very easy. I look forward to working with them again."
"I am pleased with the services provided by Bonamark. I will recommend it."
"Great communication throughout the process!"
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.86 based on 135 reviews