Bonamark Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited

About Bonamark Limited: Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy

"Excellent service from Alexandra."
"Hello, Diana did an amazing job. She was very helpful and responded quickly whenever i had a question. Flo"
"Very responsive and clear information."
"True real professionals !!"
"Great, easy to use and well priced service. Thanks guys."
"perfect , Very good and I have satisfaction ,"
"I am extremely happy with the job Bonamark is doing registering my trademark: very professional, very expedient, very transparent. I would gladly get back to them if a need arises and recommend their services to others."
"Excellent service, kept up to date with my trademarks application process. Will definitely use again."
"Great service. Alexandra did a fantastic job in letting me know the options. Very efficient and patient through out the whole process. Very impressed."
"I would like to commend this company and Diana for always being responsive and helpful in my trademarking process. Communication has been great and I got my trademark within the timeframe agreed on. I would highly recommend this company!"
"Very good service, fast responses, no problems what so ever. Sorry Diana that this took so long!"
"Awesome and fast service. Very helpful team. Will be back for more"
"Ann, was very helpful and professional, i have gotten my brand trademark in the U.K in only 2.5 months. Thank you Ann and Bonamark"
"Very professional with a quick results."
"Very happy with their services - friendly and highly qualified responses at all times. Impressed with the speedy turn -around times. Highly recommend their services."
"Diana was great and very patient. We had plenty of questions and she gave informative and competent answers to all of them. Will definitely use Bonamark again."
"the communication was fast and effective"
"Ann was great helping me register my trademark, very efficient. Thanks"
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.89 based on 195 reviews