Bonamark Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark Limited Reviews

About Bonamark Limited:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy
Thank you for your kind assistance.
Very good service with affordable price
great service
I'm very happy with the service I received. All my questions were always answered promptly and I found the information and explanations I received very satisfactory.
Thanks for Diana for support and her patience. Indeed, apply a trademark for US was complicated than I thought, we did over 20 email, and she made the progress smooth and easier. Thanks for your professional and excellent service.
they are very good!!!
Anastasia has been extremely helpful. The whole mark filling process was smooth and clear.
Alexandra Fischer is great supportive person to help you make an inform decision about trade mark registration
Very professional service, fast assistance and knowledgeable advice!
1. Reply inquiry very fast.
2. Answer questions in detail.
3. Dedicated service.
Anastasia has done a great job in every step of our Trademark registration process. She has informed us about all the advances through the process and kept everything well under control. We are a company whose workforce is outside of the US and is registered as an LLC in the US. It was quite a smooth process to get our brandname trademarked through Bonamark. Thank you for your professional service.
The service agent is very responsive and can provide professional advices.
Very good communication 5 stars
Anastasia is very good consultant. She helped us through out the process and answered all our question in time manner. We never relialised that we are doing online business with them. They are so good. Worth each of your dollar to spend with them.
excellent!!!
Amazing contact with Ms. Alexandra, very professional. Fast, good and clear informations, just perfect.
Alexandra was a lovely person who provided with me all the information to make informed decisions about trade mark registration
Alexandra explained the process to me and works efficiently to get all the information to the right department to file the trademark. I will continue using this service for all my trademark needs.
Anastasia provided friendly, efficient and very professional service from the very beginning. I can highly recommend her, she is a credit to Bonamark.
I dealt with Anastasia who ws always very prompt with her response, polite and helpful.
over all I was very happy with the service level and information provided.
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.89 based on 298 reviews