Bonamark Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark Limited Reviews

About Bonamark Limited:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I dealt with Anastasia who ws always very prompt with her response, polite and helpful.
over all I was very happy with the service level and information provided.
Alexandra was very patient with explaining the process and helping to guide us through the process. We couldn’t have done it without her!
reply in time, high efficiency.
Thank you for your kind help, Ms. Alexandra Fischer.
very kind! Rapid Progress Service!
Amazing Contact with Alexandra. Very professional. Very happy enjoyed every part of it.
Very helpful and responsive to all inquiries.
The woman I worked with, Alexandra was as knowledgeable, kind, articulate, pleasant, and professional as anyone I have ever had the pleasure to communicate with professionally. She answered every question I had and worked very closely to make sure my goals succeeded. We must have corresponded for over a hundred emails and she always answered me promptly! The other employees of Bonamark I worked were also super amazing! I highly recommend this company, especially for someone like me who had absolutely no background or prior knowledge of the trademark process.
Alexandra Fischer works diligently and efficiently. She provides the necessary information and makes the whole process easier for you.

Fast, good and clear informations, just perfect
We found Bonamark Ltd to be professional, engaging, and always informative. Speed and clarity of communication was excellent. Alexandra is a credit to the company.

Would be happy to recommend their services.
Anastasia Legrand provided very professional help. She kept me fully informed thru the registration process. Her work was exceptional.
Great service for the price. Responded promptly to questions with clear explanations. Would recommend.
Mi experiencia fue muy buena, recibí excelente atención por parte de la asesora, y pude generar mi registro sin ninguna complicación. Recomiendo ampliamente los servicios de Bonamark Limited.
Services provided by Alexandra was awesome! Helpful and responsive.
Anastasia From Bonmark was very helpful and has advised and helped me through the process of my Trademarks. I will be using them for further trademark in the future. Recommend .
We had a great experience with Bonamark, they assisted us with our trademark lodgement in the US. Bonamark and Alexandra were very helpful during the process and provided plenty of feedback on our trademark before it was submitted to ensure a successful submission these services were all included at no extra cost. I highly recommend and very professional and helpful.
The whole process so far has been much easier than anticipated. Alexandra has been great to communciate with and has provided clear instructions, next steps and timely updates. Would not hesitate to recommend Bonamark to others and will certainly be using their services again in the near future!
Alexandra was very professional and a pleasure to work with
Very happy customer
10/10 !
Alexandra was absolutely brilliant.
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.89 based on 279 reviews