Bonamark.com Reviews

Based on 398 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark.com Reviews

About Bonamark.com:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark.com made you happy
Very good service. Always delivered as expected in time. Highly recommended.
I am very grateful for the first-class service demonstrated by Junior Trademark Consultant Ms. Ana Levenson. In this regard, I would like to highlight her professional attitude towards clients and outgoing and positive personality. I have successfully registered my trademark without any obstacle and now may reap the benefits of its privileges in the business sector. Therefore, she made this process particularly easy and informative. I am glad about choosing Bonamark Limited to help me with this matter and don't regret a second of the time I spent with you. Thank you once again!
We were provided excellent customer service. All responses were prompt and professional.
We contacted Bonamark to process our brand in the US market. They did it great and very professionally. I fully recommend working with them. Price is very competitive and fair (many others do try to abuse with prices sometimes even ten times the one offered by Bonamark). I was attended by Ana Levenson; she was great, efficient, always willing to help, fast replying and very professional. If we need it, we will definitely contact them again. Thanks for your help.
Low cost, attentive customer service, easy process. Thank you Ana!
Excellent service and prices. Boanmark's Alexandra Fischer helped me all the way to achieve the timeline and objetives I had. Highly recommendable!
We received a high quality of service from Daniella and Alexandra who attended our case with utmost patience and concern. We would like to keep working with Bonamark for our future requirements.
I was pleased with the work of your company, namely an employee named Anna. She always answered my questions quickly. I wish your company good luck.
Everything was perfect. I am very thankful to Alexandra for help!
highly recommended
Very good communication. Service provided as described.
Excellent support! Responding really fast and timely.
They make registering trademarks very easy including dealing with any disptues. Highly recommended.
Good deal! My consultant is well done and professional. I received answers to all my thousands of questions in great detail and quickly. I am delighted with the cooperation. I will definitely contact them again!
ALEXANDRA, A VERY QUALIFIED SPECIALIST, SOLVES TASKS ON TIME AND IN FULL. PLEASANT IN COMMUNICATION.
Very good experiences with Bonamark.
Excellent work. very supportive and transparent team
As a complete beginner into Trademarks I was unsure exactly what I needed to do. Bonamark staff guided me through the whole process. Excellent communication and efficient service. Definetly recommend.
Good customer service
I got to know you because my friend recommended your company. He proceeded with British trademark, and I tried to proceed by choosing between England and the United States. It was the first time for me to register a trademark and I had a lot of questions. My person in charge was Alexandra Fischer, who was really kind enough to answer all my questions in writing and also give advice, so I was able to complete my trademark application in the United States with her help. Since then, we are preparing to apply for additional trademarks, and I will designate Alexandra Fischer to apply. Once again, I thank her for her help. Happy New Year! Best Regards,
Bonamark.com is rated 4.90 based on 398 reviews