Bonamark Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited

About Bonamark Limited: Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

How would you rate Bonamark Limited ?

"Cost effective, respond to emails ASAP, update you during process, customer friendly staff Conclusion: highly recommended"
"Bonamark are great. Fast response and great explanation with any queries."
"Will definitely use this service again."
"The free consultations are really helpful consultants try to explain you everything before you decide to proceed. Good attention to details"
"I had a problem with my application in the USA and bonamark.com helped me to overcome it. After 4 months of waiting I finally got my brand"
"Thanks for your help with Brand Registry for Amazon"
"Paid 79 to learn that my mark is unregistrable… The upside I didn’t waste 500 to apply for it. But still"
"Everything was OK. 5 out of 5 for speed and prices"
"Filed 3 trademarks with bonamark in China and other Asian countries. They are always helpful and make process easier for the client."
"The fastest registration in my life! Just 10 days to get ad domain, thx."
"I had a problem with my application in the USA and bonamark.com helped me to overcome it. After 4 months of waiting I finally got my brand."
"Bonamark makes the trademark process super easy. I literally submitted the initial inquiry on their website and received an email less than 12 hours later with the results from a preliminary trademark search. It only took 2 more emails to get the trademark process started and submit payment, so this process has been extremely effortless."
"Good service for its price. Very reliable! Danke"
"Diana helped our company respond to the objection. Thanks a lot!"
"Consultant from Bonamark advised me to make a study of the trademark and I didn’t regret, it saved me money and time. I made some changes and successfully registered my brand"
"Thanks for the great job! Now we develop our business in China without fear brand could be stolen"
"They offer a low price for brand registration in UK and I had some doubts about quality. But everything was great. Quickly and very professional. Thanks!"
"The level of customer service was great"
"Got the best price for search and trademark registration. Thanks Bonamark!"
"Fast and detailed consultations regarding my brand on Amazon. I recommend!"
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.87 based on 154 reviews