Bonamark Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bonamark Limited
2 - 3 Hours
Read Bonamark Limited Reviews

About Bonamark Limited:

Bonamark Limited is a company offering international trademark registration in more than 200 countries. We help businesses to securely expand into new markets and reach new clients worldwide.

Tell us how Bonamark Limited made you happy
Communication has been seamless. I have dealt with a number of staff members at Bonamark, each aware of where my case is up to at any given time. Ed Fedorovic has been my main go-to person from the start. His responses have always been prompt, courteous and informative.
Diana Janson was very helpful and thorough in following up my trademark registration. The after sales communication is also informative. Keep up the good work!
Alexandra Fischer was a fantastic help during the entire process, would highly recommend Bonamark and Alexandra.
Great customer service to start. Now just the long wait for my trademark. Thanks.
Best services on competitive cost
Alexandra Fischer is very help full
Спасибо Эдуарду за помощь и готовность отвечать на неограниченное количество вопросов. Очень удобно общаться с одним человеком,который находится в курсе всего процесса, особенно,когда дело касается регистрации марки параллельно на нескольких территориях. При поиске агенства, волновал вопрос необходимости услуг переводчика для каждой территории. В Бонамарк работают русскоговорящие менеджеры, и весь процесс общения происходит на русском языке. Удобный способ оплаты и соответствие цен-заявленным на сайте -также большой плюс. С нетерпением жду положительных результатов регистрации.
Great service. Highly recommended.
Bonamark has been amazing in guiding our company get our trademarks registered. We were assigned an agent to our case, Alexandra, and she was just very helpful, knowledgeable, and made sure each step was done correctly and promptly. Can't recommend them enough!
Thanks a lot. Good service
good and fast
Great service and support!
Ed was very helpful
I am extremely happy with the service Ann has provided so far. The registration process is not yet completed, but Ann has been absolutely fantastic in guiding this process so far. Everything was made to feel easy and natural, with no hidden fees and things like that. So far I am very pleased with bonamark.
Bonamark and my contact Ann Shams have been amazing to work with. Ann is always very friendly, helpful and so prompt with her replies and information. She makes nothing feel like it is a bother and is a very positive representative of your company. I have and will recommend Ann and Bonamark to my friends and colleagues, and will continue to use your services in the future.
Bonomark were amazing! If you get the chance to work with Ann, it’s a godsend! Ann was extremely friendly, patient & very knowledgeable! As a first timer in the trade marking world it can be a little overwhelming but Ann made it a very easy, smooth & friendly experience. Thank you & I highly recommend Ann & her team!
Wonderful.
Very responsive and good communication.
Wonderful work. Quick responses and everything was made very easy for the customer. Ed has done a great job and taken care of everything.
keep updating me the status and progress. Very transparent and easy to work with. Recommended!
I was working on trademark registration in the UK with Alexandra and she was very helpful. Excellent service given. Definitely recommended.
The service I received from Ed was brilliant. It’s such a pleasure to do business and make use of. A company when the service is so efficient and friendly.
Great. It is a pleasure to co work with you.
Bonamark Limited is rated 4.89 based on 291 reviews