BOFI Racing Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOFI Racing
Read BOFI Racing Reviews

About BOFI Racing:

BOFI Racing Ltd is a company that was born out of a love for club-level motorsport and is committed to creating entertaining and educational content to promote the Mazda MX-5. We want to make modifying your Mazda easier by sourcing the best performance parts from around the world.

leigh@bofiracing.co.uk

8A Stonehill, Huntingdon

Tell us how BOFI Racing made you happy
Molto bene ! Manca solo la gomma inferiore che va sulla staffa.
I steadfastly never offer a review of a product or service. But in this case, dealing with Lydia was exceptional. Friendly, efficient and replying to emails after hours were exactly why I was so impressed. It's so rare to get a standout sales experience. When I do, I'm happy to commend and recommend. Well done.
I ordered the EBC Yellowstuff Front Brakepads for my NB Miata as I had a upcoming track day and was in desperate need of new pads. I was informed of a delay with the shipment of EBC pads, when explained that I needed new pads prior to the race, I was offered an alternative (PBS Pro Track pads). The international shipping (Via UPS) was fast, and the pads arrived 2 days prior to the race day.
Hello, Bouth few small items, everything came fast and very well packed. Realy hapy with experience. Web shop is good and informative. I get all information about my order by email. Overall happy and for sure buy from BOFI racing again;)
Customer service is top notch, and they sell really good quality parts, only complaint I have is because they have so much cool stuff I cant stop browsing the website 🤣
The item showed in stock, after a couple of weeks an email arrived to say it was not in stock. Nearly 8 weeks passed before the things turned up. For the last 2 weeks of waiting the same email arrived every day to say it was not in stock!! No why, no discount for next time, no bobble hat, just 150 quid for some bolts. I'm sure they are perfect. However I've not had time to fit them, as I ordered them when I needed them, not several weeks after the season started!
Product as expected, swift delivery but the simple things like including a stick of Refreshers really put a smile on my face.
Been using Bofi for all my mx5 needs for the past couple of years of building my car and I can’t fault the top quality service one bit.
Brilliant company! I thought a few things were abit expensive but couldn’t fault the company 10/10
Brought many many parts from Bofi now.. Always on time never an issue. Hands down best customer service team i’ve dealt with to date!
Always great quality stuff
Love these guys
I had an issue with my ecu, they stayed with me on the phone for hours to get the issue fixed. Cannot recommend these guys enough! Unreal service really friendly and helpful. Cannot fault them al all 👌
A very prompt, friendly service. A pleasure to deal with you. Received exactly what I needed. I would highly recommend your company.
First-rate service, competitive price and choice of delivery options meant that unlike rival companies stocking the same product, I wasn't being completely ripped off this time with extortionate postage. Overall very happy with my purchase and will use again, many thanks BOFI!
The front lip came completely bent out of shape. I emailed BOFI asking for a refund and they said I should just use a heat gun. Definitely won’t be buying from here again
Hi Simon We originally replied to you with the following advice. All of the front lips we sell are made from thermosetting plastic (polyurethane) which can sometimes get deformed in transit due to many factors. This is easily resolved by heating the front lip with a heat gun or hairdryer. Occasionally polyurethane lips sometimes do not fit straight out of the box. We usually advise to fit from the middle section outwards. We recommend to fit the lips with a friend - to help hold the lip on the car, you may also want to heat the areas that are a little deformed. These lips are made from a mould to fit the shape of the desired car so they will fit with a little tweaking. Unfortunately, you then left us a negative review without contacting us again. At this point, we offered you either a full refund if you returned your lip or 15% off the product. As you accepted the 15% off the product we would greatly appreciate it if you could amend your review, as we did everything we could to ensure you had a good experience shopping with us.
Well made and tucks away nicely Making lots of room for a big turbo 😁
These guys are great! Excellent products, helpful after sales service, knowledgeable and very willing to try to resolve MX5 issues. I can highly recommend them - even though I'm 12,000 miles away :)
Bought the door bushings for the MX5. Make a noticeable improvement, recommended. :)
Great prices and good range of products
BOFI Racing is rated 4.68 based on 28 reviews