Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London

About Black Taxi Tour London: We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy

"Ray was with my wife and I for several hours.His knowledge and courtesy was displayed in a very large measure......great person you have there working for you and keeping your company name in a very high place. Thank you very much Ray for all your kindness and professionalism!"
"Hello! My mother Karen and I have been overwhelmed by London in the best way!! Our tour with Peter is hard to put into words, his knowledge and passion for life has created a unique holiday for us. We will hold our tour of London with Peter as a swinging London afternoon, adventurous in history and ideals, we are so touched by his love for London and life. We can not thank you & Peter enough for the afternoon you gave us, thank you so much🌹"
"Moses was a wonderful guide! He was very accommodating of the kids and my mom who was in a wheel chair. We really enjoyed the tour, and highly recommend it."
"Not only was Rachel perfectly professional and extremely knowledgable, she made sure I was safe and taken care of during my solo whirlwind around central London...in my exhausted state. Even ahead of my tour, Rachel and I connected through WhatsApp several times to ensure (and make adjustments to) pick up times and locations. I couldn't recommend Rachel enough. Without a doubt, Rachel embodies a decisive, flexible, friendly, and super smart Black Cab Taxi Tour Guide. Bravo! ~Anna Massachusetts"
"Our tour guide was very nice, helpful, personable and oh so knowledgeable about historic sites and history behind them! Our trip couldn't have been the same without him. Thanks so much!"
"Excellent service in every respect. Would use again without hesitation."
"We booked a surprise tour for my father who finds walking long distances difficult. Our guide was Moses, and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He took us around many sights, some of which we would have never known about. He brought an element of fun into the tour and nothing was too much trouble. My father, and all of us thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will be definitely be booking another tour with yourselves for our next visit. Reasonably priced and well worth it. Pass on out Regards to Moses ! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"We liked and enjoyed the tour very much. Especially we were really impressed by the tour guide Peter Mulcahy. Peter is a top-notch professional, he possesses firsthand information and knowledge about everything he is talking about, he helps you understand the big picture of the subject. And he’s very passionate too, which helps convey not only mere facts, but also the emotions and the mood of those times as well. We’d highly recommended the tour and Peter to anyone interested in the lives and history of The Beatles."
"I have traveled with large groups to numerous foreign countries; however I decided that I would travel to London for Christmas 2018 with just my husband and son. Once I started planning the trip, I realized then that I would not feel comfortable venturing so far away from home, with just the three of us touring London on our own. Because we knew all the exciting things we wanted to do and see while there that would make this trip designed perfectly to meet all OUR needs, we began to search for a tour guide with this in mind. This would not be a traditional sightseeing tour, because our selected guide, Rachel would be picking us up from an early morning flight arrival at Heathrow, and we couldn’t check in at our hotel until later in the day. There was an immediate connection as soon as she met us at the airport, and I was absolutely sure that Rachel was the ideal person to provide the services we required. She LOVES the career that she has chosen, and knows SO much about this wonderful city! She was extremely helpful throughout, and made every effort to do everything she could to insure a successful, safe and memorable time for each of us. So many positive words come to mind in describing Rachel: enthusiastic, kind-hearted, patient, understanding, trustworthy, dependable, and so much more! She even made herself accessible by offering her support if we were to run into any problems as we left London to journey further in Europe…her services went far beyond what we had anticipated. This family vacation was our absolute BEST ever, because we were fortunate to locate Rachel as our private tour guide; and it is without any reservations that we highly recommend her to meet all of your travel needs too."
"Black Taxi help plan a wonderful day for my family and I. Angela was very responsive to our questions and helped us feel very comfortable about the day before we booked. Our driver, and now friend, Paula was awesome! We so enjoyed getting to know her and felt very well taken care of. She was able to give us a great 'local' perspective that added so much to our trip. She helped us locate a great pub for dinner that was off the normal 'tourist' path. I would highly recommend this company! So much more then just a 'tour'..."
"What a fantastic tour, it was a thrill to be where John Lennon first met Yoko Ono and to learn so much Beatles history. Our tour guide knew her stuff and created a black cab ride to remember, top marks."
"Great guide, fun, knowledgeable,showed us all those little gems you would not get to on your own. Highly recommend Rachel as your guide."
"I recently enjoyed a tour given by the excellent Ed; Military London ( From The Romans to WWII) Ed has a real depth of knowledge, and related some great stories on this tour of Westminster. It had a bit of everything, as we moved the Romans right through to the C20th. Even had a visit to one of the remaining London can shelters for bacon sarnies and coffee, thanks to Darius. If you are interested in the military, or just interested in London or Westminster, this is a good tour and Ed is a great guide."
"Our tour of London with our driver/tour guide was wonderful. Ed took around the city to places we never would gave done on our own. A truly excellent experience. Highly recommended. Michael K."
"Highly recommend Black Taxi Tour London. We were so lucky to have Rachel Martin-Peer as our amazing tour guide/driver. She was so knowledgeable about everything London and knew exactly what my family wanted to see and not see. She totally maximized our two touring days in London. My whole family loved her. Traveled with my 20 and 18 year old girls and she knew exactly where they would want to go and get great photo ops. We highly recommend Rachel Martin -Peer. She truly made our short visit spectacular. She is a must have as a tour guide for London. Can’t wait to go back."
"We had a 10 hour layover at Heathrow, and researched tours of London. We choose wisely with Black Taxi Tours. Our guide, Keith was superbly knowledgeable, friendly, and made sure we saw everything we wanted, stopped where we wished, and had a fabulous time. I can not recommend this tour more highly. Money and time well spent."
"Paula is a delightful person and an extremely good black cab guide . She skillfully navigated the awful London traffic and got us to all the sights we particularly wanted to see and then parked so we could get pictures. This really made my guests' day as they had rarely visited London and Jeff is a very keen photographer. A nice touch, Paula gave Jeff a birthday card. A good way to get around the main sites in a short time, it is asking a lot for the driver to guide as well as driving as professionally as Paula!"
"Great! Interesting tour of London, amazing experience to tour"
"Great history."
"Ray was great! He was full of knowledge and will customize the tour to your interests. I would highly recommend."
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 4.99 based on 106 reviews