Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London

About Black Taxi Tour London: We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy

"What a treat riding walking and talking with Stephen Kendall on our maiden tour of London! We thought we were so lucky to have engaged the best guide at Black Taxi Tour. At least that is how we felt. His breadth and depth of knowledge of this city can only be rivaled by His warmth and friendliness. Stephen can expect us to book another tour with him on our next visit when we celebrate our twenty-fifth anniversary! Larry and Julie Chavez, Tucson Arizona"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Barry was our driver. He did an excellent job! So happy we did this instead of tour bus. He was very knowledgeable & you could tell he loved his job..& London."
"The most enjoyable private tour we have experienced. Well done to our marvellous driver DAVID BURNETTS. We highly recommend CAPITAL CANBIE TOURS LTD. We were sorry that our special tour ended."
"Our tour with Barry was much more than very good. It was excellent. In fact it was the highlight of our vacation to London. His knowledge of the city's history and current events was unsurpassed. The fact that he took pictures of us at each and every location was an added bonus as now we have a complete travel log of London. This was by far the best money we spent. Hopefully we will visit again in a few years and we would definitely be looking for a Black Taxi Tour with Barry. I have told all I know that if they plan to travel to London...a Black Taxi tour is a must. Message to Barry: "Keep up the awesome job." It is a real pleasure to see someone that enjoys his job as much as you obviously do. Best regards, Bob and Jayne Spengler, New Jersey, USA"
"Steve was a pro! Our tour was wonderful thanks to our guide, Steve, that was fun, courteous, accommodating, and full of knowledge. Our family took this tour on our first day in London, which allowed us a great overview of the city highlights and helped us plan for the remaining days of our stay. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks Steve for making our time in London memorable."
"Rachel was amazing! We had an incredible day on the Beatles Tour - Rachel made sure everything was perfect and went above and beyond to make our day special. We loved every minute and were sad when it came to an end!"
"Best part of our London excursion was this tour When I return to London and I will Our party will once again take a Black Taxi Tour only next time we will get more than the three hour package Excellent value for the price Only wish I could remember our guides name so I could personally thank him he was perfect"
"This tour was phenomenal! I have always dreamed of seeing the places which so influenced my early, impressionable years with music by The Beatles. Rachel was actually able to make the music come alive. I still have goosebumps from walking across Abbey Road! What an experience! Thank you, Rachel - I will remember this day for the rest of my life!"
"Ray was very knowledgeable and respectable giving us the best tour experience. Highly recommend!"
"Ray was exceptionally knowledgable and an outstanding tour guide. Best in London!"
"We had a great tour because our tour guide was very friendly and went above and beyond to help us and even recommended us a good restaurant and extended the tour too. Great job. Would recommend."
"The tour guide did a great job and was very knowledgeable. he took a lot of pictures and was very flexible and friendly. Great job"
"Highly recommend the black taxi tour. Our driver Moses was fantastic and took us in to many place we would have missed on other tours. He was very knowledgeable and fun."
"This was an excellent tour. Tim, our driver was wonderful with the children and my mother. He was full of knowledge and willing to adapt to ensure everyone saw what they wanted. The pictures and the video he made for us was the icing on the cake! I thoroughly recommend this as a great experience."
"Our Beatles tour of London was very enjoyable and informative. Our guide Paula took us to every site we requested and some additional sites as well. She gave us plenty of time to get out and take pictures and videos, including of course walking across Abbey Road. Would definitely recommend!"
"The Black Taxi tour with Barry was the highlight of the trip! Such a great idea. We did a classic London + Harry Potter. Barry made sure our teenage Harry Potter fan get her dose but did not forget about the 7 year old and the adults. Very accommodating to any request and very flexible. He was extremely knowledgeable, funny and brought many props and surprises. The Taxi was a new electric one with Wifi and we really got to see so much in so little time. We paid for 4 hours and it ended up being closer to 5 hours with no extra charge. Awesome communication on whatsapp and many many family photos. I could not recommend this enough!!"
"This tour was great to see the city in a personalized way. David was so knowledgeable and knew great spots to see the city in a way a tourist wouldn’t usually get to see."
"We had such a great time and learned so much!!! You could never do this on your own! Very professional and easy to set up! A zero glitch day!!!!"
"Loved the personalised tour. Very friendly and knowledgable person, Raechel. Very happy with the tour."
"Outstanding Extremely fun"