Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London

About Black Taxi Tour London: We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy

"Ray was wonderful and knowledgeable. He was very accomodating to us and our small children."
"Best tour guide Very informative, fun, and nice. Showed us great places."
"Ray is a fantastic guide, we all had a great day!"
"I used Black Taxi Tour London for my elopement in central London and I am so glad I did! Booking and creating a custom tour was really easy to do online and through email with Angela. Our driver Paula was absolutely incredible, she went out of her way to make sure we had a great wedding day. She offered to watch over my purse and cardigan while we took photos, she made sure to get us to all the best spots for photos, and made sure we had snacks and some champagne! Paula is so genuine and knowledgeable! Not to mention she’s a fantastic driver in the crazy New Years Eve London traffic! Our experience was 10 times better than I could have imagined because of Paula! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!"
"The best guided tour we have been on in London. It is a perfect way to see London. Short rides, short visits and no waiting. Our group had 4 experienced London travelers and one who were in London for the first time. Our guide Paul was super good. He had a great sense of humor, he were VERY knowledgeable and serviceminded. Everybody in the group learned a lot and had a great time"
"How do you make the most special day of your life even more magical? I was recommended onto the Black Taxi Tour, by a very close friend who had used their services multiple times whilst visiting London with his family. After meeting with Barry, who was genuine and professional from the offset, I decided that he would be perfect to deliver my Bride to be to the church on time. He litteratly rolled out the red carpet for us, and made my Angel feel comfortable and relaxed on her way to the church. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Barry, we will be in touch with you again very soon."
"Ray was a superb guide for us. We had three generations with different degrees of prior exposure to London. He managed to keep us all engaged, supplementing the traditional sites with out of the way lesser known spots. It was a great way to see a lot of the city in a short time while hearing stories we won't get from any guidebook. Well worth it!"
"Stephen Kendall Culture Cabbie took us on two tours Nov 2nd and 8th. I had recording work to do at Abbey Road Studios and Stephen’s flexibility enabled us to have a wonderful time exploring London. Stephen was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. This helped us tremendously to get the most out of our limited time available. I can recommend Stephen highly as the best way to learn about London, it’s history, and much more. His driving was smooth, the cab was clean and the conversation charming. It made for a memorable trip."
"We loved our day with Ray. Informative, entertaining, and an excellent experience. He took his time to customize our tour to Windsor castle and Stonehenge, while not rushing us. He even showed is a few extra special sights on our way back to our hotel. Our best day in London!"
"It was great working with Angela and Ray! They were very helpful in the planning stages and everything went smoothly with the pick up/drop off. A dependable, reliable and friendly company. Highly recommend!"
"Our driver, Peter, was awesome. We learned a lot from him. He made our tour experience a great one."
"Fantastic tour with Rachel Peer Definitely Recommend"
"It was a fantastic trip with an amazing experience. Mrs. Rachel Peer is a wonderful guide. I recommend them with whole my heart."
"This was the favorite part of the trip for our family!"
"I thought I knew London but Ray was so informative without getting carried away and all with such humour. Obviously very proud of his city, he is also a great asset of it. An absolute delight, highly recommended and we will be doing it again!"
"Very friendly service, very very nice extra tour information during the drive. Would definitely recommend!"
"Rachel was the highlight of our stay in London! It’s easy to jump on and off of a tour bus, but the extra investment for Rachel and a private black cab tour gave our party the history and awe truly deserved by such an amazing city! When I return, I’ll be securing Rachel for a Windsor Castle and Cotswold tour(s)!!!! A++"
"We booked a last minute (seriously, the night before after business hours!) tour for 4 hours. We knew the weather would be crappy but wanted to get out and see the city. One of us had a crappy cold so we didn't really want to go out in the wet weather. This tour was perfect! Frank took us around to everywhere we wanted and more. He was a great conversationalist and made the trip a lot of fun!"
"One of the best things we could have done while visiting London! Our fantastic guide Steve showed us so many places that we never would have known about on our own. He’s full of historical and fun knowledge and the combination of driving and walking was great as we got a better feel for London that simply riding around. Thank you SO MUCH!!!"
"Tremendous person and amazing tour guide. I learned so much today! Outstanding."
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 5.00 based on 71 reviews