Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London
Read Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

About Black Taxi Tour London:

We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy
Our visit in London was so memorable because we got to see many beautiful iconic places in a very short period of time.
I couldn’t of been more pleased with the black taxi tour. Our guide was superior! Very knowledgeable very accommodating I couldn’t say enough good things about it five stars for sure I would highly recommend
Went to all of the tour sights- plus more! Taxi was clean, driver was prompt, and gave very good service. Highly recommend.
Excellent tour excellent driver:guide
Absolutely positive experience. Rachel is the best and so much fun. She showed us so many hidden gems. She was so adaptable on the fly and couldnt be nicer
Our friends recently went on a Classic London Tour (plus an added few pub stops) with our guide Frank. To say it was an amazing experience would be an understatement. From pick up to drop off, we were able to truly see all the big stops around London, plus get an inside look at some of the most historic shops and key moments in history. When we come back to England, we definitely will be giving Frank another call to try another tour. Fantastic experience and guide.
Outstanding tour. You must ask for David because he gives a very special tour...He has a wealth of Beatle knowledge, a great personality and sense of humor, and made our day very memorable. A great trip for all ages.
My wife and I did the American London Black Cab Tour with Peter Mulcahy! Peter was great and one of the most knowledgeable people I’ve ever met. Peter didn’t miss a beat, even with some protest and rush hour traffic. Peter made sure got the most out our tour and went above and beyond! I would do the tour again for there was so much to see. The Black Cab tour is the way to go if you want to make the most out of your time in London! Will be recommending this tour and Peter to all.
An excellent way to experience London and learn the history of The Beatles! We couldn't have asked for a better guide either, Rachel is fantastic!
Highly recommended. I had the most amazing time learning the history of London and our guide’s knowledge and personality made it even better. Can’t wait for the next one!
Our first time visit to London and would highly recommend using Black Taxi Tour London. I had made a mistake on the day we were supposed to have our tour but they were quick to accommodate. Stella our tour guide came to the rescue! She did a wonderful job showing us around London and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again!
The sign of a good tour is if it helps you see a place in a new light. Not only did the Black Taxi Tour achieve this, it made me fall in love with London all over again, a place I have not been to for over 20 years. Thank you!
We have had a limited amount of time and wanted to see a variety of different types of attractions from Abbey Road through to Westminster. Our driver, Barry, asked us about us, got to know what we would like and showed us so much more than we were expecting. From telling us where sayings came from - ask him about 'one for the road' and a 'hangover' - through to the history of London and the modern evolution this fantastic city has gone through. Barry was one giant London encyclopedia. Barry took photographs of us everywhere we went and had them in my inbox by the end of the day. Was a great guy to boot and then dropped us off at the end of the day in a brilliant pub. Could not have asked for more and we highly recommend you treat yourself.
WOW!!! What a fantastic Beatles tour our group had with Paul today, top guide with a clear passion for what he does so well!! A must for any Beatles fan!!
I must for all Beatles fans our guide Paul was excellent
Had a fantastic Beatles London tour today with Paul, his knowledge is amazing. This is a must do tour for anyone interested in the Beatles, thank you Black Taxi Tour London.
Thank you for an amazing day out in London to celebrate our eldest son's 18th birthday . Ray's knowledge of London's history was superb and kept the attention of all of us, from our youngest ( aged 14) to Granny (aged 88) As adults we have all worked or lived in London over the years and the children have visited many times but on this tour we visited or learned about places in London we never knew existed . The children have also now been to parts of London which have a personal family connection , places they have heard a lot about but have never seen, those memories can now be passed on in years to come. For the birthday boy the memory of his first celebratory glass of prosecco (kindly supplied by Ray) sitting in the back of a black taxi outside his Great Great Grandfather's terraced house in Putney is particularly special. Thank you again for a wonderful day
It was a great Tour in every way with our guide Paul. He told us many interesting things we didnt knew before. He took a lot of nice pictures from me and my family, so we have unforgetable memories. Paul has taken us to many different places (4 1/2 hours), he has a great knowledge about the beatles and was always open minded and sympathetic. We would book the Tour again anytime! Thank you for this magical day.
Frank is a very knowledgeable and fun tour guide. We definitely recommend this tour, especially if you are short on time. We visited a couple years ago and took three days to do what Frank showed us in four hours! He knew the shortcuts and navigated us to the best spots.
We had the best tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the history and he was so nice.
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 5.00 based on 229 reviews