Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London

About Black Taxi Tour London: We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy

"Our driver, Peter, was awesome. We learned a lot from him. He made our tour experience a great one."
"Fantastic tour with Rachel Peer Definitely Recommend"
"It was a fantastic trip with an amazing experience. Mrs. Rachel Peer is a wonderful guide. I recommend them with whole my heart."
"This was the favorite part of the trip for our family!"
"I thought I knew London but Ray was so informative without getting carried away and all with such humour. Obviously very proud of his city, he is also a great asset of it. An absolute delight, highly recommended and we will be doing it again!"
"Very friendly service, very very nice extra tour information during the drive. Would definitely recommend!"
"Rachel was the highlight of our stay in London! It’s easy to jump on and off of a tour bus, but the extra investment for Rachel and a private black cab tour gave our party the history and awe truly deserved by such an amazing city! When I return, I’ll be securing Rachel for a Windsor Castle and Cotswold tour(s)!!!! A++"
"We booked a last minute (seriously, the night before after business hours!) tour for 4 hours. We knew the weather would be crappy but wanted to get out and see the city. One of us had a crappy cold so we didn't really want to go out in the wet weather. This tour was perfect! Frank took us around to everywhere we wanted and more. He was a great conversationalist and made the trip a lot of fun!"
"One of the best things we could have done while visiting London! Our fantastic guide Steve showed us so many places that we never would have known about on our own. He’s full of historical and fun knowledge and the combination of driving and walking was great as we got a better feel for London that simply riding around. Thank you SO MUCH!!!"
"Tremendous person and amazing tour guide. I learned so much today! Outstanding."
"Really great - learnt a lot of really interesting historical stuff!"
"Absolutely fantastic. Took us on a tour of london! Great banter! Thanks for the taxi Ray"
"We had an 8hr layover in London and were so delighted with the customized tour Angela and Keith provided for us. The most amazing experience was seeing the Queen as she left Buckingham Palace in her motorcade. Wow! We were blown away! Keith also arranged for us to view the Changing of the Guard which was an exciting experience. We saw so many historical sites and had lunch at a lovely historical pub who serve the most amazing Fish n Chips. One of the best tours we’ve done!"
"To celebrate my 21st birthday with work we went on a bespoke six hour tour, visiting London's spooky spots as I have a interest in all things creepy - it was such an amazing day! The team at BTTL added a few decorations to the cab such as a birthday banner and halloween lights as well as added a quiz to answer throughout the day. Our guides Ray, Paula, Rachel & Barry were amazing, and their knowledge and passion for the city was incredible. I would definitely recommend Black Taxi Tour London to everyone whether that be for a work trip or a family day out - such an amazing way to see parts of London you would have never seen before in such an interesting way."
"Rachel is absolutely fabulous!! Highly recommend!!!"
"WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY!! Arranged a tour with Black Taxi Tour London as a 21st birthday celebration for a member of our staff. Booking the tour was extremely simple and as this was a celebration I requested a few extras (like adding a quiz to answer as we went around) which Angela and the team were only too happy to help with - BTTL were extremely flexible and made a completely bespoke tour just for us! We were picked up on time and all our guides, Ray, Paula, Rachel & Barry were great fun and showed us a completely different side of London that none of us had ever seen before! I would wholeheartedly recommend this day for other businesses as a team building activity, but I would also recommend it for families/groups who are looking to see and learn about the best sights in London. 10/10!!"
Thank you for such a great review and your recommendation. We are glad the day went smoothly and your team enjoyed themselves. Our Guides all had fun too! They love showing off London and sharing their knowledge and passion for this great city!
"We had the best morning with Rachel. Her passion and pride for the city of London and its history kept us interested and engaged. She took amazing photos of our group and kept us on schedule for the rest of our day. I hope I get a chance to come back and have Rachel show me more of London!"
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your morning with Rachel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Excellent. Tim is very well informed as you would expect, but he really pushed the boat out and made us feel special. And as an added bonus is very entertaining too! Took us to some unexpected places and revealed some of the hidden jewels London has to offer. We had a brilliant time and would highly recommend it."
"Our team experienced a Black Taxi Tour for the first time and were fortunate enough to spend time with 4 different guides, Ray, Barry, Rachel and Paula - each one with a wealth of knowledge and a unique approach to telling the tales of London and each one fantastic in their own right. Such an enjoyable day, I learnt a lot and I was reminded of the rich history of our amazing city that I am fortunate enough to have on my doorstep. This will certainly not be the last tour I go on with these guys, I couldn't recommend them more highly!"
"Driver was fantadtic, gave lots of interesting information about the city and got us to our destination quickly."
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 5.00 based on 61 reviews