Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London
Read Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

About Black Taxi Tour London:

We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy
How do you put into words what an enjoyable day we had? The cab was booked for 10am and arrived on time. The cab was immaculate inside and out. We were greeted by Rachel our driver who was very friendly and as we were soon to find out had the knowledge to make the past and present history of London come alive with her commentary as we drove around. We stopped off at places of interest so we could get out and walk around where she showed us places which were off the beaten track. We may live in London but Rachel showed us places we didn't know existed. Thank you for an excellent tour.
Loved every second of our tours! Professional, energetic, friendly guides who were bursting with facts and insights into London's sights and history. Would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you for a wonderful time!
The service was excellent overall! Rachel was super professional, a very pleasant and cheerful guide!
This was a historical tour arrange for my husband’s 50th birthday party of five including a six-year-old. From the very beginning Angela was very welcoming and answered all my questions. I requested we have somebody that will talk and explain a lot since at least two of our party were visually impaired. Our tour guide Barry Evans was fantastic. We told him the sorts of things we were interested in. He was a very friendly and entertaining guide. He had a very good knowledge of the parts of London we saw and we had the impression that he had facts about every street we turned in to. A really enjoyable tour for a group of five with a wide age range. We can highly recommend this bespoke tour. Multi-line text field Text field Actions available
They were really professional, helpful and provided an excellent service. Would recommend using them.
My tour was exceptional ! Rachel knows London and the various aspects of its history in and out. She is the perfect guide to the city !! This wasn’t the first time Rachel has shown me London and I must say her charisma and deep thorough knowledge makes every tour I’ve taken over the years amazing and unique. This time we went around South East London and I did some filming for an exhibition. I’ve been recommending her tours to family and friends and all of those who went loved it ! If you want to discover London, learn about the city or simply roam around, Rachel is the BEST !!
Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 30th July 2020
The service was efficient, respectful and friendly. All efforts at social distancing always maintained. Every attempt made to meet the requirements of our shopping list. Zero delay and extremely efficient book keeping. Always felt very well supported by the shopping club.
A five-star service! Very friendly, polite and capable people delivering an excellent service with a smile. Highly recommended.
I was extremely happy with the shopping service the black taxi company offered and really made my life easier during a very difficult time we are going through. They were extremely polite and friendly when delivering the shopping. They were also an extremely reliable service and would definitely recommend it .
Very professional and courteous team
It was such a great pleasure and amazing day with Rachel. We can recommend without any reservations the tour with her for people new to the City or if you know London already a little bettwe. Furthermore, we always felt safe and well taken care of by Rachel (especially given the current Covid-19 situation the car was disinfected and cleaned from top to bottom, sanitizer was provided and our safety was ensured at all times)
well organised taxi tour
Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Frank was our guide and he was absolutely fabulous! We learned a lot, we laughed a lot and we kept actual time! Book and Go! Ask for Frank
The tour was fantastic and Ed was really knowledgable and engaging with all of the parts of London we saw. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Excellent service. Driver/Guide had a wealth of local and historical knowledge that kept us both entertained for the entire 8hr tour.
We covered the Wallace Collection, The National Portrait Gallery and All Hallows by the Tower with a sublime luncheon at a venue recommended by Moses. His knowledge of the history and architectural importance of each of the buildings was outstanding. Even with the help of Google, l failed to catch him out.
A splendid day and Moses was the best of company. Thank you so much. Nic & Angie xx
If I could give Rachel 10 stars I would! My daughter from NY was solo for a few hours in London prior to a flight. Rachel picked her up, showed her a wonderful time and dropped her safely at the airport. I had the great fortune of touring with her in 2018. I feel like I have a true friend in the UK!!
Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 1st March 2020
What a great day we had with Rachel!! She took us on a tour of Windsor castle and Stonhenge. She was fun, knowledgable, and it was a pleasure to spend the entire day with her. We even went to dinner after at a cute little pub she knew of. Highly recommend calling Rachel! She also is a great driver. We felt so safe in the car
Rachel is amazing!! We travel extensively and use guides wherever we go, and Rachel is by far the best one weve ever used. She is friendly, outgoing and has great knowledge of London. We highly recommend her!
Great tour, well tailored to our time constraints and group size. He even found some great Texas history for the group member from the great Republic!
Ray was AWESOME. Very knowledgeable and so informative. We have an 8 hour layover and he filled 5 hours and had us back at the airport with plenty of time. Highly recommended!!!!
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 4.99 based on 279 reviews