Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London

About Black Taxi Tour London: We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Telephone

How would you rate Black Taxi Tour London ?

"Barry's pub training day was fantastic very informative and fun.His new electric taxi was pure luxury the glass roof is just perfect for sightseeing"
"What a great guy with great knowledge - we had the best experience ever!!!!!!! Highly recommend."
"Ray was perfect,highly recommend"
"A fantastic afternoon touring London sights. Very informative, fun and happy memories of our day with Ray. We will recommend this company to our family and friends."
"Fantastic afternoon sightseeing in London we loved the friendly atmosphere our guide Ray created during our time with him. Our family will recommend this company to all our friends who are planning to visit London"
"Lovely lovely friendly ,very professional and soooo knowledgable."
"Really enjoyed the tour with our guide Ray, very informative, very knowledgeable, and great fun. Seeing and learning about London’s iconic history from the back of an iconic London Black Taxi made the whole experience that much better! A memorable day we will never forget!! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you!👍👍"
"Our driver was knowledgeable and professional. He went out of his way to be informative."
"I came to visit family in London and was recommended to book a Black Taxi Tour by some friends who had used them before. Well, my experience was amazing and my children saw the ‘real London’ I must say these guys went over and beyond to ensure my family’s experience was a unique adventure. No doubt the best in their field!"
"We recently were in London on vacation and took a Black Taxi Tour with Peter Mulcahy. Peter was just great. He took us and told us things that you would never hear or see on another type tour. He asked about our interests and designed the tour specifically towards the personal interests we had. He was fantastic and at the end of the tour I left my video camera in the back of the taxi. I called and left him a message and I assumed I would never see my camera again. The next day Peter called me and he was out of town on a tour but said he could meet me the following morning right before I had to leave London. He met me the next day day and I was thrilled. I tried to give him a tip for his gas and trouble but he refused saying " it is important for me that our visitors and customers have a great experience". I would highly recommend Black Taxi Tours and Peter as your guide. He is great and makes Black Taxi Tours great as well."
"Rachel was our Black Taxi tour guide. We had requested a highlight tour as it was my first time in London. We travelled by many of the historical landmarks but also got to see other unique locations. We were promptly picked up at our hotel and had requested drop off at the London Eye upon completion of the tour. Rachel provided a lot of information both past and present. We were able to stop many times for photos, gift shop visit, restroom break. We had an excellent tour and I am sorry we were unable to try the other Black Taxi tours. I believe I could have repeated a Classic tour several times and Rachel would have new information each time. I would highly recommend a Black Taxi tour. Thank You Rachel and Black Taxi Tours."
"Brilliant day out, thank you Ray!"
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews