Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London
Read Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

About Black Taxi Tour London:

We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy
Elizabeth M
Nanu M
I booked this Black Taxi Tour for my Grandson’s 9th Birthday. He has never been to London and I thought with Covid still with us it was the safest way to go. It didn’t disappoint and we all had the most wonderful day. It was better than I could have ever dreamed. From the moment Moses our driver rang the door bell it was Ryan’s day. The taxi was clean, comfortable and warm. There was a quiz and a gift inside for Ryan and the whole trip aimed at a 9 year old. We saw all the sites we wanted too and many we didn’t know were there. Moses knowledge was amazing and he took all the photos which we are going to make into a book of memories. We saw the Christmas lights of Regents Street, Oxford Street and Bond Street. Lots of comfort breaks too. The whole trip was easy to book and they kept in touch regularly before we traveled. We will be using the company again. Thank you so much Angela (office) and Moses (Driver).
Tim was absolutely amazing! I have had a day that I will not forget for a very long time!! The views alone were incredible, let alone Tim's touch on the day. Tim was so knowledgeable and really made the day that extra bit special with his insight into everything we saw, I was astonished. The lunch was incredible too, thanks to Tim's recommendation. Honestly I have told everyone about my day and I am waiting for the opportunity to experience Tim's Tour again! 5 stars really isn't enough. Thank you once again Tim.
Had a fabulous tour and our driver Tim was brilliant. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Knowledgeable, engaging and his passion for London and it’s history was infectious. We had lunch in Borough Market which was delicious. Good value for money and will definitely do it again.
Absolutely excellent service. Both the person who arranges the taxis and the driver went above and beyond!
The tour was pretty good, but I don't know if it was worth the 400 GBP plus the tip we gave our driver (he earned it and I don't know how much he received from the tour company). The tour was long and we saw a number of different scenes, but we also were shown a number of other sites unrelated to Harry Potter. The driver was very good and maintained his enthusiasm for the whole tour even with the kids losing interest. My wife was the hero for keeping her attention to the guide. You would need to be a really big Harry Potter fan to justify the cost. Definitely bring a number of snack/energy bars with you to keep the kids spirits up. You do a lot of walking on the tour so be prepared with good shoes.
Thank you for your review on the Harry Potter Tour with Simon on 28 August 2021. We are very sorry to hear that it wasn't quite the tour that you had expected. The feedback received from your Guide, Simon, was positive and he believed a good time was had by all. I confirm the price for a 4 hour tour is GBP 300, not GBP 400. 4 hours is the minimum time we recommend to get the best experience and see as much as possible from our Harry Potters London Tour, however we can accommodate shorter tours if time is limited, or is preferred with younger children. All of our tours consist of driving and walking around various locations, providing plenty of opportunities for photos. We will also acknowledge other points of interest along the way and in between stops. All tours are customised for each individual customer, if you wish to do more driving and less walking, or wish spend more or less time at a particular stop we can accommodate this. Our objective is to provide a fun and memorable time for all, so all feedback is gratefully received. With best regards, BTTL
Wow!!! What an amazing fun filled day. Our tour guide Tim was an entertaining, fun, full of energy guide that brought the history to life through his witty story telling. He was very engaging. His wealth of knowledge of the area is excellent. Outstanding value for money with the added value of water and old fashion sweet bag. Would highly recommend booking a trip with them. Tim's recommendation for lunch was first class. Look forward to another trip.
You will never go wrong using Black Taxi Tours in London. Quality drivers, super nice and knowledgeable, and perfectly organized. I've been to over 35 countries and had plenty of guides but nothing was as good as these Black Taxi Tours in London.
Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Steve made the whole day extra fun- and was very clever with his idea to recreate iconic pictures of the Fab 4 having their own “Mad Day Out” in London. We enjoyed it all- in spite of the rainy London day. This was the best day we’ve spent in London so far!
Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Well, in fact better than very good, I’d say excellent. The added value comes from the personalised service. We had 7 hours, picked up at Regent’s Park and taken to the Thames Barrier, calling at various riverside spots of historical interest and Barry was most knowledgeable and held our interest. He also knew the permissible parking spots and alleys which the taxi could squeeze along. This meant we got to see far more than if we had tried to cobble a trip together using tube and bus at a fraction of the cost but with stress, fatigue and dissatisfaction as unwanted added extras. Yes, I strongly recommend this way of seeing London.
Rachel our driver was brilliant on our Harry Potter tour. Great fun for the kids and some interesting knowledge for the parents. Would highly recommend. A fantastic day out!
Thank you Shannon! Great to hear that you all had a fun and interesting tour with Rachel.
I booked a tour as a present for my wife’s birthday and it was perfect! The taxi was beautifully clean and our driver, Barry, was amazing. We are all Londoners and really love London but Barry still told us and showed us things we had never encountered before. Even our 15 year old son was impressed and engaged! We will definitely this company again and definitely ask for Barry when we do!!
We had an amazing experience and Rachael was fantastic! She knew her history and made it entertaining, relaxing and safe.
WOW. Enjoyed fantastic tour of London places of interest, with our great guide, Rachel, as a birthday treat from my husband. A mine of historical, interesting information was delivered with passion & humour, holding our attention for hours. It was a joyful revelation to inspire future visits. Thankful for feeling safe &, secure in Rachel's pristine clean cab & face masks in place. Great day, great memory.
Excellent time keeping and Ray the driver .brilliant new so much.
Ray was really good at showing us around he made me interested in history in a fun way he is the best one I have ever had
Me and my family recently went on a tour to see London. As well as seeing the beautiful lights, we also got to explore the hidden secrets about the capital, such as hidden rivers underneath Buckingham Palace and a huge wall built by the Normans and Medieval persons. I found this trip fantastic! I love learning about England’s history and our driver, Ray, got me really interested into more of the country’s past. I wish I could have stayed longer!
What a brilliant afternoon we had and the perfect start to Christmas. Dennis our driver was so knowledgeable and so much fun. As well as seeing the magical Christmas lights of London we learnt so many other brilliant facts about London. The tour was packed full and tailor made and finished with an array of fabulous photos of the evening. Thank you and we will definitely be back.
Our tour guide was Ray, and the only reaction I can give is WOW, the wealth of knowledge this guy possesses makes you think he is the human ‘google’. I was ever so impressed how Ray got my 13 year old and 11 year old involved and engaging during the tour and realised he tapped into their inquisitive nature and also how responsive they become. I am very grateful to Ray for the courtesy he showed my family and for wanting to understand our expectation of the tour. The tour was a great experience that my kids wanted to stay on longer and therefore, we have booked our second tour in July with Black Taxi Tour London and specifically requested for Ray. Thank you Black Taxi Tour London for an amazing experience!!
Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Black Taxi Tour London 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Our tour guide was Ray, and the only reaction I can give is WOW, the wealth of knowledge this guy possesses makes you think he is the human ‘goggle’. I was ever so impressed how Ray got my 13 year old and 11 year old involved and engaging during the tour and realised he tapped into their inquisitive nature and also how responsive they become. I am very grateful to Ray for the courtesy he showed my family and for wanting to understand our expectation of the tour. The tour was a great experience that my kids wanted to stay on longer and therefore, we have booked our second tour in July with Black Taxi Tour London and specifically requested for Ray. Thank you Black Taxi Tour London for an amazing experience!!
Amazing service with fantastic drivers who were not just knowledgeable but also really kind, fun, friendly and helpful! I can't recommend the Black Taxi Tour London company highly enough and will definitely be using them again.
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 4.99 based on 315 reviews