Black Taxi Tour London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Taxi Tour London

About Black Taxi Tour London: We're a group of London taxi drivers offering personalised tours of the city in our iconic black cabs, showing you the sights you really want to see. Our tours are private, unique and personalised – let us know your interests and we'll put together the perfect itinerary for you.

info@blacktaxitourlondon.com

Flat 1, 163a Royal College Street, Camden

Tell us how Black Taxi Tour London made you happy

"Fantastic tour! Great guy!"
"Best tour ever! Super knowledgeable!"
"Best part of our London trip. Fantastic experience. Thankful to have used the black taxi tour. Will use again and will proudly recommend to others."
"What fantastic guide I had today, Frank was very knowledgeable and quite funny with it as well. Next time I’m in London I will be looking to book a tour."
"Black Taxi Tour made the history and culture of England come to life for us in a truly unique and fun way. Our teenage daughters really enjoyed the experience and have found what they learned to be a helpful reference for what they are covering in school this year. We were so impressed with the depth of understanding our driver had. She was amazing and was able to not only share the history, but was able to put things into a greater context. I would strongly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and understanding of this great city and heritage. We will gladly take another tour the next time we visit London. Loved the black taxi, Windsor Castle, location of the signing of the Magna Carta, and London!"
"We had a great experience during our worktrip in London. Ray and Barry where fantastic drivers, really easy to work with and perfect communication. I would definitely recommend using the Black taxi tour to everyone. Thanks Ray, Barry and Angela, we had a wonderfull trip."
"Rachel was great today. My son and I enjoyed the custom tour that Rachel would also adjust along the way when we needed to accommodate our interests as we went along our journey."
"I used Black Taxi Tour for a private guided tour of Stonehenge on October 5, 2018. Let me just say, the driver exceeded my expectations in every possible way. He was friendly and kind and extremely knowledgeable. His passion for history and knowledge of Stonehenge made this an unforgettable experience. I am a shocked at how much I leaned and how fun that he made my tour. Thank you for a wonderful experience. I highly recommend that you give it a try!!! This would also be great for families and kids, in addition to adults. Tom Nadratowski"
"Highly recommended!!! We used it in November and all 4 of us were thrilled with the experience. Not only the booking was very straight forward and easy but also the knowledge and kindness of our driver made it all such a wonderful day. A strong passion for London’s history is obvious and happily shared. We went home with so many stories to tell about London. As mentioned above, highly recommending the experience. Thank you"
"It was a fantastic 4 hour experience with Keith, thank you! Sorry it took a while as I had to retrieve how to log in to Google. Keith was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful and we would recommend highly."
"We have used the service of Rachael during our trip to London in January 2019. (We are a family of 2 childer, - age 6 and 11). We have a very positive experience and would highly recommend her. She was kind, engaging, well prepared. She showed us placed I had no idea off, though I am a regular visitor to London. The children truly loved the trip. We covered a lot within 3-4 hours and I believe this is the best way to show around in London. Rachael has very exceptional knowledge about the history of London (I am also a Historian myself) and I am truly thankful to her for all her insight. Dr. Gabriella Kindert, Marco Kemper, Edward and Catherina."
"Yesterday we had a full day of touring with Rachel Martin-Peer. What an A+ day we had with her. For so many reasons we would rate her the best of the best. First and foremost you can sense that she really really loves what she is doing and shares all her knowledge with care and wit! That brings me to her wondeful sense of humor, she and my husband really hit it off with her witty humor. She was also warm and kind and made my young adult daughters feel so comfortable. Musical theater is their love and she had many points of interests to show them. And of course wondeful rock and roll spots for all of us to see. She took interest in all our desires of what we would like to see, organized the whole day to flow seemlessly. She includes fun and unusual spots that you don’t see with traditional touring. And joined us at a great lunch spot that she pre-arranged. Would highly recommend a tourist day in London with Rachel!!!"
"Ray was wonderful and knowledgeable. He was very accomodating to us and our small children."
"Best tour guide Very informative, fun, and nice. Showed us great places."
"Ray is a fantastic guide, we all had a great day!"
"I used Black Taxi Tour London for my elopement in central London and I am so glad I did! Booking and creating a custom tour was really easy to do online and through email with Angela. Our driver Paula was absolutely incredible, she went out of her way to make sure we had a great wedding day. She offered to watch over my purse and cardigan while we took photos, she made sure to get us to all the best spots for photos, and made sure we had snacks and some champagne! Paula is so genuine and knowledgeable! Not to mention she’s a fantastic driver in the crazy New Years Eve London traffic! Our experience was 10 times better than I could have imagined because of Paula! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!"
"The best guided tour we have been on in London. It is a perfect way to see London. Short rides, short visits and no waiting. Our group had 4 experienced London travelers and one who were in London for the first time. Our guide Paul was super good. He had a great sense of humor, he were VERY knowledgeable and serviceminded. Everybody in the group learned a lot and had a great time"
"How do you make the most special day of your life even more magical? I was recommended onto the Black Taxi Tour, by a very close friend who had used their services multiple times whilst visiting London with his family. After meeting with Barry, who was genuine and professional from the offset, I decided that he would be perfect to deliver my Bride to be to the church on time. He litteratly rolled out the red carpet for us, and made my Angel feel comfortable and relaxed on her way to the church. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Barry, we will be in touch with you again very soon."
"Ray was a superb guide for us. We had three generations with different degrees of prior exposure to London. He managed to keep us all engaged, supplementing the traditional sites with out of the way lesser known spots. It was a great way to see a lot of the city in a short time while hearing stories we won't get from any guidebook. Well worth it!"
"Stephen Kendall Culture Cabbie took us on two tours Nov 2nd and 8th. I had recording work to do at Abbey Road Studios and Stephen’s flexibility enabled us to have a wonderful time exploring London. Stephen was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. This helped us tremendously to get the most out of our limited time available. I can recommend Stephen highly as the best way to learn about London, it’s history, and much more. His driving was smooth, the cab was clean and the conversation charming. It made for a memorable trip."
Black Taxi Tour London is rated 5.00 based on 83 reviews