BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
The online site is easy to purchase good and I've brought 5 of these bass drivers on various occasions good quality excellent sound which are the 18 inch 1500 rms 8 ohm
Always good service no matter what the problem and that's what you need if you're a DJ
Great Site and very helpful looking forward to receiving my Big Rig
Music has changed over the years,I was unable to find the right full range speakers that gave me the sound I wanted.
I gave Bishopsound a call,spoke to Andrew about my requirements and he knew straight away what I was looking for,he recommended the BD115, 2 way full range plywood speakers.Amazing sounds,just what I wanted,many thanks Andrew,all the best.
Samantha Lloyd.
Andrew was most helpful, typifying the many benefits of seeking advice from a real specialist
Great can’t wait to receive the Leads....... which are compatible with some 1000 Watt Speakers I bought from them which sound Great on Bluetooth for blasting out The Neighbours.......!!!!!!!!!
very fast service....very impressed ..will use again
Great company to deal with
good response after sale ,,very positive in letting me know my order was on its way ..will use again ,,,
very fast transaction im very happy with service provided
All good
Great company!! Spares are quick to arrive to your door????
Good site
Excellent service and extremely cheap
Good thanks
Excellent as always!
Easy to use website. Products have easy to understand specifications. A pleasure to use.
Great service.....