BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
Thanks for a quick service with your brilliant Orion powered speaker
Ready for my garden party next week
Very helpful advice and good customer service
Very good
As always a very good service.Ordered Speakon plugs yesterday on their excellent website,which has some very good how to info blogs by the way.Received email to say that the item had been despatched a few hours later.
Very professional friendly service, also should you have any issues they are only a phone call away and resolved very quickly.Can highly recommend Bishopsound for all your pro audio needs.
Victoria Was Very Helpful
I’ve been using this company for many years now and still I get people at gigs tell me how great the sound is!
Great job Andrew
A1 Service as we have come to expect from Bishopsound.
well laid out website, information all to hand
Pleasure easy transaction
Really helpful and fast response I will be using more of there products
Just ordered a driver, very good service, hopefully a company I can work with longterm
Been in contact with a member of staff who was very helpful and very quick at replying. Did find the 10% off your first order annoying that it didn't work. But happy with how efficient the staff were at replying and there patience! 10/10!
Hi Grant,

Thanks for your kind words - we're glad we were able to help :)

Re. the discount code, unfortunately, this is only eligible on BishopSound products that we manufacture. As you purchase contained a product that wasn't made by BishopSound, it therefore wasn't' eligible.

However, we appreciate your feedback and will be looking to make the terms around that discount code clearer in future.

Thanks again and enjoy your order!
Excellent service as always. Thankyou
Always a pleasure to serve you Tim. Hopefully not too long before you are entertaining everyone again. Andrew and Victoria
Bishop sound honestly why would you go anywhere else. I have purchased a couple of amps, a 15” driver and recently a pair of active Orion 15” and haven’t been let down. Build quality has been good and the sound fantastic. I still own a pair of carlsbro 12” gammas which never let me down and that is why I will always buy from Andrew
Perfect as ever
Great deals
Great service as always. We needed some covers making up at short notice and Victoria sorted this for me with great efficiency. Thanks again Victoria.
great service again