BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
A1 Service as we have come to expect from Bishopsound.
well laid out website, information all to hand
Pleasure easy transaction
Really helpful and fast response I will be using more of there products
Just ordered a driver, very good service, hopefully a company I can work with longterm
Been in contact with a member of staff who was very helpful and very quick at replying. Did find the 10% off your first order annoying that it didn't work. But happy with how efficient the staff were at replying and there patience! 10/10!
Hi Grant,

Thanks for your kind words - we're glad we were able to help :)

Re. the discount code, unfortunately, this is only eligible on BishopSound products that we manufacture. As you purchase contained a product that wasn't made by BishopSound, it therefore wasn't' eligible.

However, we appreciate your feedback and will be looking to make the terms around that discount code clearer in future.

Thanks again and enjoy your order!
Excellent service as always. Thankyou
Always a pleasure to serve you Tim. Hopefully not too long before you are entertaining everyone again. Andrew and Victoria
Bishop sound honestly why would you go anywhere else. I have purchased a couple of amps, a 15” driver and recently a pair of active Orion 15” and haven’t been let down. Build quality has been good and the sound fantastic. I still own a pair of carlsbro 12” gammas which never let me down and that is why I will always buy from Andrew
Perfect as ever
Great deals
Great service as always. We needed some covers making up at short notice and Victoria sorted this for me with great efficiency. Thanks again Victoria.
great service again
Fabulous
Really like dealing with you thanks thanks
Always great customer service.
And great products always happy with my purchases.
So easy to order from the website. Fantastic equipment and amazing service from Andrew and the team.
Great
Great thanks once again
Great thanks once again
Great service and communication thankyou
BishopSound is rated 4.91 based on 313 reviews