BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
brilliant
awesome service
awesome service
prompt service as always
Good service
Excellent products and service. We are always happy with your products
Ordering is extremely easy, and with no fancy diversions.
Excellent quality brilliant service
Well presented and easy to checkout
Easy transaction, a pleasure of a company to deal with!
Ordered the equipment and came next day as promised. Tested the Big Rig 46 at a customer of mine (Church). We were all impressed by the SPL, the ease of set up and the versatilty of the system. We used it in conjuction with the Mackie DL1608 mixer and got a great sound. Highly recommended.
I heard it being tested prior to despatch and I along with neighbouring construction workers (outside) and delivery drivers commented on how clear yet rich the sound was. Its great to deliver British Sound. Thanks for the kind words. Andrew
Straight forward, easy ... great service.
Good
Purchasing process and price OK but haven’t received goods yet!
Hi Gyles - We know you will love our XLR cables and your order came in 5 minutes ago so we are packing them now and the courier will collect them at 1pm today and deliver them you you tomorrow morning, God willing... Thanks for your order and trust in the British Sound of BishopSound.. Andrew Bishop MD
excellent service
Excellent all round
Superb gear and service... Buy BRITISH!
Firstly, my thanks and appreciation to Andrew for his help and lighting fast responses. I purchased a pair of 10" drivers (BSP10) to replace the Audax drivers in a high end pair of Transmission line speakers, whose cone rubbers had perished in the years I had stored them. I can honestly say that, whilst its some time since I listened to them, I am unable to find any shortfall in performance from the Bishopsound drivers in comparison, despite being about a quarter of the cost of the Audax units. They are tight, agile, musical and, importantly, well balanced and not overwhelmingly punchy.
Great product, great people, great service - cannot recommend them too highly.
Perfect service. ????
Great to be able to help you on Live Chat earlier this evening with your B&W 805 wall brackets. If you need more support email me at andrew@bishopsound.com
Excellent service Brilliant Pro Audio Gear