BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
I've had his subs from Bishops sounds before still got them lovely subs they leave you wanting more
Excellent service highly recommend
Very fast search into web site !
Excellent service
Absolute quality drivers and outstanding customer service from Andrew who answered all my questions.

bought a 15inch subwoofer driver and am blown away by the performance and price.

Bishop sound knows how to treat their customer and provide a quality product will definatley be buying from here again
We are very humbled - Thank you for being so kind and leaving your comments. Victoria and I are very grateful.
I bought the Orion 12 speaker for my zoom 9.2tt. Plugged in and it sounds fantastic straight out of the box!
Great communication from Andrew as well. If I ever gig I'll b getting another one .
Many thanx to Andrew and the team🤘🤘
Delighted, thanks for getting back to us we all agree with you and other professional guitarists that the best Guitar FRFR solution is the Zoom 9.2TT sound with the BishopSound Orion 12".
Great service, excellent prices
Always get good quality product and excellent service
Amazing customer service. Treats customers like customers
Very quick and easy to understand. Good communication
Excellent chat line
Great thankyou
Great people to deal with...
best reliable experts
Good
GOOD SERVICE, SIMPLE AND NOT COMPLECATED.
fast delivery 1st class
One of the best of the best company to use 10 starr everytime thanks andrew.
One of the best of the best company to use worth 10 starr everytime.
Andrew is very helpful, brilliant customer service!
BishopSound is rated 4.92 based on 397 reviews