BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
all clear so far
Website easy to use.
Great information service so far. Can't wait to try out Orion 15" Active 400w RMS Full Range Speaker With Bluetooth when it arrives.
Smooth Easy Transaction
Great Company and products.
Excellent service for a new customer. Many Thanks. Trusted supplier.
Love the videos of the products
Customer service is brilliant
Excellent experience, I did contact Andrew with a couple of questions before purchasing a pair of Orion 8" Active speakers, these were answered quickly and gave me the information I needed and confidence to buy, sure that the speakers will meet my needs. I have used BishopSound before, 3 years ago I purchased a pair of Alpha 15's which are excellent and the sound gets better with age.
Excellent Customer Service Highly Recommended and will be buying more in the future!
All good
Very prompt
Nice and easy
Brilliant
quick and easy ordering process
always very helpful and happy bro spend time discussing options feel like im his only customer
Every customer is special and we do all we can to treat every customer the way we like to be treated. Fairness, honesty and respect truly matter. We thank you for your kind words and support for British businesses. Thank you...
Brilliant speaker, amazing service.
Thanks for all! YOU are great!
Fantastic product from fantastic people who know what there products and applications better than most. thank you Andrew and Vicky for your help.
Not my first purchase and definitely not gonna be my last brilliant company brilliant people what more can you want thanks Bishop sound
BishopSound is rated 4.92 based on 504 reviews