BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would you recommend BishopSound to a friend or colleague? yes
Best quality service and best value for money speakers in my opinion. Thanks Bishopsound
Excellent service from Andrew and his team. Products represent real value for money which is often hard to find these days!
Quick and easy as always
A1 Service from Andrew and his team
Andrew & Team gave me outstanding advice. I explained I wanted to upgrade the PA system in our rehearsal Studio so that the vocals were crisp / clear and had the headroom to outwit any Lead guitar player. Bishop Sound team advised me on the:- active Orion 12" Active Bluetooth Speakers - The Pair Deliver 800w RMS, so I purchased 4 of them one for each corner of the room and I wall mounted them. WHAT A GREAT SOUND, Clear / Crisp and can be turned up very load without feedback with some minor tweaking on the desk, I kept the graphic equalizer on each speaker "Flat". If I wanted to go even loader without feedback the graphic on each speaker is there to chip out the offending frequency /'s Great quality speakers well made and lots of features, you will not be disappointed or need to shop anywhere else
The loudspeaker does sound good, I’m tempted to get another!
Honestly, for the money i don't think i could of bought better. Great sound, great looking speakers and excellent customer service. Thank you
Excellent service and great quality speakers
Fantastic service and products.
Good sounding speakers
Excellent service from BishopSound. Super fast and free delivery. Perfect communications and easy to purchase items from the web site. I will definatly be shopping here again..
Just purchased a BPK4 Amplifier and I have to say its Better than I was expecting very pleased I was unsure that something so light could pack the punch I looking for but it did and it did it very well thanks again Bishopsound for all your advice and help
Great people to deal with and will deal with in the future Very pleasant and friendly staff
Excellent service. There was a slight problem with the dispatch of the item which was resolved very quickly and I was kept updated at every stage. Very impressed with service I received and will use again. Many thanks.
It was very unexpected to call an online company’s customer service line and speak directly to the owner of the company as he was about to get on a plane!! I was reassured about the delivery time and he was right. He knew the item I needed was in stock off the top of his head. Thank you Andrew! Stay awesome. :-)
Very helpful guy and the product looks well built and worth the money. Unfortunately this is for an installation that has completion delay so I've not tried it yet but if it works as well as it looks then no problem.
Great sound for the best price.
Good sound system and reasonable price as well...highly recommended.
Great service and a fast delivery The particular product i purchased is good value for money for beginners /small venues compact neat and sleek This actual product isnt sufficient for my needs tho but as a an overall product it's great value The lady who dealt with me was extremely polite n pleasant States in advert 2 X TWIN 15″ ACTIVE 4000w PEAK 1000W RMS FULL RANGE PA SPEAKER But says 500watt on speaker tho ??
Great dealing with Bishop sounds, amazing equipment and Andrew is great to communicate with, no matter which part of the world he is in, you will get a prompt reply. Excellent and will surely recommend to friends. Lyndon
BishopSound is rated 4.95 based on 227 reviews