BishopSound Reviews

of reviewers recommend BishopSound
Read BishopSound Reviews

About BishopSound:

BishopSound is built on the desire to deliver quality sound with the power to move people. Music matters and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t agree, so you’re in the right place.

We’re more than a speaker manufacturing company. We’re born from unrivalled experience and culture, with foundations rooted to some of the UK’s most influential music technology manufacturers. To this day, our unique sound and reliability distinguish us from the competition in a crowded industry.

We go further in pursuit of brilliance, because above all, we’re music fans, passionate crusaders for the protection of how great sounds should be played, and we deliver every bit of this enthusiasm to our thousands of customers.

victoria@bishopsound.com

Tell us how BishopSound made you happy
Thank you Grey would I be able to buy them all at that price
Good spekears
Brought from bishopsound before, very good products
Great service would definitely recommend A
Exciting times
Yet to experience the sound but the ordering process and customer service is without a doubt second to none. A pleasure to deal with.
OK SO FAR SO GOOD ? NOT RECEIVED ITEMS AT THIS TIME.
Excellent service and top quality goods delivery on time and definitely recommend to others
Brilliant, quality items!!
first time buyer
great.
Nice easy payment screen and smooth website
very helpful answered all my queries excellent service
easy ordering very helpful too
The online site is easy to purchase good and I've brought 5 of these bass drivers on various occasions good quality excellent sound which are the 18 inch 1500 rms 8 ohm
Always good service no matter what the problem and that's what you need if you're a DJ
Great Site and very helpful looking forward to receiving my Big Rig
Music has changed over the years,I was unable to find the right full range speakers that gave me the sound I wanted.
I gave Bishopsound a call,spoke to Andrew about my requirements and he knew straight away what I was looking for,he recommended the BD115, 2 way full range plywood speakers.Amazing sounds,just what I wanted,many thanks Andrew,all the best.
Samantha Lloyd.
Andrew was most helpful, typifying the many benefits of seeking advice from a real specialist
Great can’t wait to receive the Leads....... which are compatible with some 1000 Watt Speakers I bought from them which sound Great on Bluetooth for blasting out The Neighbours.......!!!!!!!!!
BishopSound is rated 4.91 based on 313 reviews