Bettermove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bettermove
Telephone
Read Bettermove Reviews

About Bettermove:

Bettermove has become Better. We are now under new management and have a fresh new look. The existing estate agency model has remained the same for years, we have decided to change the way things are done, making things speedier, cheaper, and more transparent for the buyer and the seller. No more sellers fees, we won’t even charge commission when we sell your home.  We are straightforward, and transparent and work with you to get property deals completed.

Bridge End

Fantastic thanks for everything you have done defo recommend bettermove and the staff was great
VIP treatment
We really did feel like we got the VIP treatment with Bettermove. They went above and beyond to help us get our home sold without any fuss and delay. Straightforward people who seem like they really care . Thank you Bettermove.
Definitely a better move
The name says it all, this was the best move we could have made. Can’t fault the service we received from the team in Swansea and the lovely bunch in Leeds. Thanks Bettermove!!!!
I wish other agents would take a leaf out of Bettermoves book. Amazing service from start to finish. Couldn’t ask for anymore. 5 stars !
Very friendly and easy to speak to staff who go out of there way to help you. I was very stressed out but they held my hand throughout the process and took the stress away from me. The girls are lovely and will miss our chats. Thanks Bettermove for being so caring.
Wow !
I used Bettermove to sell my house and was very impressed with them. The staff are very polite and friendly and seem to genuinely want to help. Corey was great with me from the start and certainly delivered as promised. I give you 5 stars!! Great stuff.
6 stars!
Perfect, I couldn’t be happier. They were so much better than my previous agent and managed to find me a buyer and get it over the line where others had failed. Thank you Bettermove!!!!
I was quite dubious about using an online estate agent as I’ve heard mixed reports, however I took the leap with Bettermove and I’m so glad I did. They were fantastic from start to finish and excellent value for money. I have told all my friends about them.
I was very happy with the service provided by Better Move. They sold my house with no problems at all. Have already recommended them to a work colleague - thanks guys!
Really pleased with the service bettermove provided. I tried to sell with high Street agents numerous times and they failed. After bettermove called me I was a bit sceptical but I gave it a go and it paid off for me buyer within 4 weeks chuffed! Thanks everyone who helped me at bettermove.
Overall very happy with the way everything was handled. Thank you to everyone who i spoke to and everyone who handled my property sale. Will be back if I ever sell again.
My partner and I were very sceptical at first and took a chance on a very new experience for us in selling through an online agent having struggled for months to even get a viewing. They didn’t work in a way in which we were used to but Corey Jenkins went out of his way to ensure we were clued up on the matter and understood the ins and outs, I’m not one to leave reviews but wanted to show our gratitude in how well we were looked after from start to end, with Julia being one to note with consistent updates cheering me up when I’m having a bad day at work, it’s appreciated. Onward and upward and here’s to a new chapter in our new home!!!! Best of luck in the future and I’m sure if ever we sell again our paths will cross again!
Great service start to finish more than happy to recommend bettermove 👍
Great company
Great service
This company displayed the utmost professionalism from start to finish on my recent house move. I can't sing their praises highly enough. They deserve nothing less than top marks.
Quality service.. Highly recommend
Fantastic service and really helpful and friendly team. Thanks Bettermove!
Highly recommended!
People say selling a house is one of the most stressful things in life....not when selling with Bettermove! Easy from start to finish. Thanks guys!
Bettermove went above and beyond what I was expecting. Not only did they try to sell my property to the general public but they marketed it to investors which did the trick. Just what I needed.
Bettermove is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews