Bettermove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bettermove
Telephone
Read Bettermove Reviews

About Bettermove:

Bettermove has become Better. We are now under new management and have a fresh new look. The existing estate agency model has remained the same for years, we have decided to change the way things are done, making things speedier, cheaper, and more transparent for the buyer and the seller. No more sellers fees, we won’t even charge commission when we sell your home.  We are straightforward, and transparent and work with you to get property deals completed.

Bridge End

Wow! Very happy with the service I received from bettermove. Very sceptical about there initial claims to sell my house quickly, which seemed almost too good to be true but in the end they proved to me that they were able to deliver on their promise. The staff were polite, professional and friendly and really made the process simple. Well done bettermove and thanks again.
A big thank you to Rory and all the team at bettermove for your wonderful efforts and dedication in helping us sell our home .
Thanks again to the team at Bettermove and all your support getting the deal completed without delays
After a slow start and getting off on the wrong foot I am pleased to report that bettermove came up trumps when it mattered the most and thankfully we completed the sale and everything was to my satisfaction. Yes I would be pleased to recommend bettermove to others. Good job
After reading a few of the reviews here it appears that whether you have a good experience or a bad experience depends on whether bettermove sell your house or not! For us, we had a great experience because bettermove sold our house. Thank you!!
Amazing job bettermove, thank you so much for getting our property sale completed during these very difficult circumstances. Thanks once again for all your efforts it makes a refreshing change to deal with such a professional outfit.
Fabulous service from the guys at bettermove. It took 35 days from them taking the property on to completing the sale. Thanks once again.
Bettermove have been superb from the get go, we are very pleased we took the call as they have really helped get us out of the muddle we were in. Thanks again Bettermove.
Couldn’t find one single fault, they did everything that was asked of them and nothing was too much trouble, a delight to deal with. Thanks bettermove
Thank You Bettermove. Awesome service from day 1. Nothing too much trouble and buyer found within 3 weeks. I have recommended to my family!!
Best estate agents we’ve used.
We used bettermove on the recommendation of a friend who had a good experience last year. They charge upfront which put me off but we were able to spread the cost and pay monthly. The service was very good and they made us feel comfortable from the start. Best of all they got us an open day block viewing within the first week of approving the brochure, 6 people turned up and 2 have offered full asking price, all being well this will be completed in the new year. From what I’ve seen so far bettermove are the real deal.
Brilliant! Highly recommend Bettermove. I actually was going to cancel my agreement with them because I didn’t get a viewing for a few days but after speaking to Richard I decided to give it a little more time and I’m glad I did. After 4 weeks I had 3 viewings in the same day and one of them offered full asking price. The girls in leeds handled the Solicitors and made things very easy for me. Very good service and very good company.
10/10 for bettermove
Lovely helpful friendly staff! Easy to deal with and straightforward. Got me an offer within 2 days of being on the market, now just waiting for it to complete.
Awesome experience with bettermove !

Very happy I chose to use bettermove. My husband wanted to cancel after a few days as we didn’t have any immediate interest but we stuck it out and very glad we did, we had our first viewing after 18 days which didn’t come to much but then an open house a week later which did the trick, we got a cash offer on the following Monday and we are just going through legals now . All being well we will complete shortly. Very pleased with the experience.
It’s not often I leave a review but I felt obliged to leave one for bettermove. I received a splendid level of service from the team and was made to feel special. Nothing was a problem for them and everything went smoothly. Fabulous
I was contacted out of the blue by Bettermove who claim they had investors in my area that were interested, I was very sceptical at first but did some research online and gave them the benefit of the doubt. After 5 weeks I had 2 offers on the table from investors who could complete quickly. I went with the one that was local and were pleased that completion took place without any delays. The admin office kept us updated throughout the entire process and would even speak to us outside of normal office hours. I felt like they actually cared and understood the situation and our needs. I formed a very good bond with a couple of the staff and overall the experience has been very pleasant. I have already passed Bettermoves details onto 2 of my friends and will have no issues recommending them to anyone. Excellent!
I was very dubious about using an online agent as I’ve heard very mixed reports however using Bettermove was the best decision I could have made. The girls in the office were friendly and helpful and the sale went through without any issues within 6 weeks. Perfect!!
Bettermove are by far the best estate agents we’ve used in the last 10 years.
Superb from start to finish!
Thanks Bettermove for the 5 star service we received from you and all your help in selling our home. You made the process so easy and it was a pleasure to deal with you. Thanks again!!
Easy sale to a buy to let investor !!
We were contacted by Bettermove regarding interest from an investor, we were a bit unsure at first because we hadn’t heard of Bettermove before but after reading the online reviews we decided to give them a go. The sign up process was super easy and the admin office were a delight to deal with. It took 3 days to get the first offer and 10 days to get it sold. Bettermove does exactly what it says on the tin. Brill
Bettermove is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews