Bettermove Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bettermove

About Bettermove: Bettermove the forwarding thinking Estate Agents. One Big Difference – One Big Saving Pay No Commission & Save on Average £4,158 We are the UKs only pay monthly, Award Winning National Estate Agents. Officially the number 1 Estate Agent in the UK for the fastest time from instruction to SOLD.

South Lodge
Thorn Lane

Telephone
"Superb from start to finish! Thanks Bettermove for the 5 star service we received from you and all your help in selling our home. You made the process so easy and it was a pleasure to deal with you. Thanks again!!"
"Easy sale to a buy to let investor !! We were contacted by Bettermove regarding interest from an investor, we were a bit unsure at first because we hadn’t heard of Bettermove before but after reading the online reviews we decided to give them a go. The sign up process was super easy and the admin office were a delight to deal with. It took 3 days to get the first offer and 10 days to get it sold. Bettermove does exactly what it says on the tin. Brill"
"Fantastic thanks for everything you have done defo recommend bettermove and the staff was great"
"VIP treatment We really did feel like we got the VIP treatment with Bettermove. They went above and beyond to help us get our home sold without any fuss and delay. Straightforward people who seem like they really care . Thank you Bettermove."
"Definitely a better move The name says it all, this was the best move we could have made. Can’t fault the service we received from the team in Swansea and the lovely bunch in Leeds. Thanks Bettermove!!!!"
"I wish other agents would take a leaf out of Bettermoves book. Amazing service from start to finish. Couldn’t ask for anymore. 5 stars !"
"Very friendly and easy to speak to staff who go out of there way to help you. I was very stressed out but they held my hand throughout the process and took the stress away from me. The girls are lovely and will miss our chats. Thanks Bettermove for being so caring."
"Wow ! I used Bettermove to sell my house and was very impressed with them. The staff are very polite and friendly and seem to genuinely want to help. Corey was great with me from the start and certainly delivered as promised. I give you 5 stars!! Great stuff."
"6 stars! Perfect, I couldn’t be happier. They were so much better than my previous agent and managed to find me a buyer and get it over the line where others had failed. Thank you Bettermove!!!!"
"I was quite dubious about using an online estate agent as I’ve heard mixed reports, however I took the leap with Bettermove and I’m so glad I did. They were fantastic from start to finish and excellent value for money. I have told all my friends about them."
"I was very happy with the service provided by Better Move. They sold my house with no problems at all. Have already recommended them to a work colleague - thanks guys!"
"Really pleased with the service bettermove provided. I tried to sell with high Street agents numerous times and they failed. After bettermove called me I was a bit sceptical but I gave it a go and it paid off for me buyer within 4 weeks chuffed! Thanks everyone who helped me at bettermove."
"Overall very happy with the way everything was handled. Thank you to everyone who i spoke to and everyone who handled my property sale. Will be back if I ever sell again."
"My partner and I were very sceptical at first and took a chance on a very new experience for us in selling through an online agent having struggled for months to even get a viewing. They didn’t work in a way in which we were used to but Corey Jenkins went out of his way to ensure we were clued up on the matter and understood the ins and outs, I’m not one to leave reviews but wanted to show our gratitude in how well we were looked after from start to end, with Julia being one to note with consistent updates cheering me up when I’m having a bad day at work, it’s appreciated. Onward and upward and here’s to a new chapter in our new home!!!! Best of luck in the future and I’m sure if ever we sell again our paths will cross again!"
"Great service start to finish more than happy to recommend bettermove 👍"
"Great company Great service"
"This company displayed the utmost professionalism from start to finish on my recent house move. I can't sing their praises highly enough. They deserve nothing less than top marks."
"Quality service.. Highly recommend"
"Fantastic service and really helpful and friendly team. Thanks Bettermove!"
"Highly recommended!"