Bettermove Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bettermove

About Bettermove: Bettermove the forwarding thinking Estate Agents. One Big Difference – One Big Saving Pay No Commission & Save on Average £4,158 We are the UKs only pay monthly, Award Winning National Estate Agents. Officially the number 1 Estate Agent in the UK for the fastest time from instruction to SOLD.

South Lodge
Thorn Lane

Telephone
"Great service start to finish more than happy to recommend bettermove 👍"
"Great company Great service"
"This company displayed the utmost professionalism from start to finish on my recent house move. I can't sing their praises highly enough. They deserve nothing less than top marks."
"Quality service.. Highly recommend"
"Fantastic service and really helpful and friendly team. Thanks Bettermove!"
"Highly recommended!"
"People say selling a house is one of the most stressful things in life....not when selling with Bettermove! Easy from start to finish. Thanks guys!"
"Bettermove went above and beyond what I was expecting. Not only did they try to sell my property to the general public but they marketed it to investors which did the trick. Just what I needed."
"Excellent company, great staff and an amazing service. So glad I heard about you ."
"Very good customer service from the team who really go out of their way to look after you. Sold my house within a few weeks and kept me updated constantly. Highly recommend"
"Have had a great experience using Bettermove on two occasions now , would highly recommend for an efficient sale!"
"Wow! Thank you Bettermove for selling my property. All the staff were amazing from start to finish."
"Excellent service and would recommend - sold to an investor with a quick turn around. Many thanks to the team"
"Julia was amazing and so were Ben & Clare"
"As a landlord I have used Bettermove to sell multiple properties and they have always come up trumps. Definitely the best move I've made."
Bettermove is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews