Bettermove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bettermove
Telephone
Read Bettermove Reviews

About Bettermove:

Bettermove the forwarding thinking Estate Agents. One Big Difference – One Big Saving Pay No Commission & Save on Average £4,158 We are the UKs only pay monthly, Award Winning National Estate Agents. Officially the number 1 Estate Agent in the UK for the fastest time from instruction to SOLD.

South Lodge
Thorn Lane

Brilliant! Highly recommend Bettermove. I actually was going to cancel my agreement with them because I didn’t get a viewing for a few days but after speaking to Richard I decided to give it a little more time and I’m glad I did. After 4 weeks I had 3 viewings in the same day and one of them offered full asking price. The girls in leeds handled the Solicitors and made things very easy for me. Very good service and very good company.
10/10 for bettermove Lovely helpful friendly staff! Easy to deal with and straightforward. Got me an offer within 2 days of being on the market, now just waiting for it to complete.
Awesome experience with bettermove ! Very happy I chose to use bettermove. My husband wanted to cancel after a few days as we didn’t have any immediate interest but we stuck it out and very glad we did, we had our first viewing after 18 days which didn’t come to much but then an open house a week later which did the trick, we got a cash offer on the following Monday and we are just going through legals now . All being well we will complete shortly. Very pleased with the experience.
It’s not often I leave a review but I felt obliged to leave one for bettermove. I received a splendid level of service from the team and was made to feel special. Nothing was a problem for them and everything went smoothly. Fabulous
I was contacted out of the blue by Bettermove who claim they had investors in my area that were interested, I was very sceptical at first but did some research online and gave them the benefit of the doubt. After 5 weeks I had 2 offers on the table from investors who could complete quickly. I went with the one that was local and were pleased that completion took place without any delays. The admin office kept us updated throughout the entire process and would even speak to us outside of normal office hours. I felt like they actually cared and understood the situation and our needs. I formed a very good bond with a couple of the staff and overall the experience has been very pleasant. I have already passed Bettermoves details onto 2 of my friends and will have no issues recommending them to anyone. Excellent!
I was very dubious about using an online agent as I’ve heard very mixed reports however using Bettermove was the best decision I could have made. The girls in the office were friendly and helpful and the sale went through without any issues within 6 weeks. Perfect!!
Bettermove are by far the best estate agents we’ve used in the last 10 years.
Superb from start to finish! Thanks Bettermove for the 5 star service we received from you and all your help in selling our home. You made the process so easy and it was a pleasure to deal with you. Thanks again!!
Easy sale to a buy to let investor !! We were contacted by Bettermove regarding interest from an investor, we were a bit unsure at first because we hadn’t heard of Bettermove before but after reading the online reviews we decided to give them a go. The sign up process was super easy and the admin office were a delight to deal with. It took 3 days to get the first offer and 10 days to get it sold. Bettermove does exactly what it says on the tin. Brill
Fantastic thanks for everything you have done defo recommend bettermove and the staff was great
VIP treatment We really did feel like we got the VIP treatment with Bettermove. They went above and beyond to help us get our home sold without any fuss and delay. Straightforward people who seem like they really care . Thank you Bettermove.
Definitely a better move The name says it all, this was the best move we could have made. Can’t fault the service we received from the team in Swansea and the lovely bunch in Leeds. Thanks Bettermove!!!!
I wish other agents would take a leaf out of Bettermoves book. Amazing service from start to finish. Couldn’t ask for anymore. 5 stars !
Very friendly and easy to speak to staff who go out of there way to help you. I was very stressed out but they held my hand throughout the process and took the stress away from me. The girls are lovely and will miss our chats. Thanks Bettermove for being so caring.
Wow ! I used Bettermove to sell my house and was very impressed with them. The staff are very polite and friendly and seem to genuinely want to help. Corey was great with me from the start and certainly delivered as promised. I give you 5 stars!! Great stuff.
6 stars! Perfect, I couldn’t be happier. They were so much better than my previous agent and managed to find me a buyer and get it over the line where others had failed. Thank you Bettermove!!!!
I was quite dubious about using an online estate agent as I’ve heard mixed reports, however I took the leap with Bettermove and I’m so glad I did. They were fantastic from start to finish and excellent value for money. I have told all my friends about them.
I was very happy with the service provided by Better Move. They sold my house with no problems at all. Have already recommended them to a work colleague - thanks guys!
Really pleased with the service bettermove provided. I tried to sell with high Street agents numerous times and they failed. After bettermove called me I was a bit sceptical but I gave it a go and it paid off for me buyer within 4 weeks chuffed! Thanks everyone who helped me at bettermove.
Overall very happy with the way everything was handled. Thank you to everyone who i spoke to and everyone who handled my property sale. Will be back if I ever sell again.
Bettermove is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews