Bettermove Reviews

Based on 58 reviews
Telephone
Read Bettermove Reviews

About Bettermove:

Bettermove has become Better. We are now under new management and have a fresh new look. The existing estate agency model has remained the same for years, we have decided to change the way things are done, making things speedier, cheaper, and more transparent for the buyer and the seller. No more sellers fees, we won’t even charge commission when we sell your home.  We are straightforward, and transparent and work with you to get property deals completed.

Bridge End

Richard was great, very helpful and giving of his time. Answered all queries and ensured I didn’t leave without info I needed
Contacted bettermove after reading reviews about selling our house wasn’t disappointed the agent I am dealing with is Richard Blackburn Very polite helpful explaining everything Answering all my questions always at the end of phone he works with us there’s no stress Having Absolutely Brilliant Service from them .
Very good professional and friendly staff julia and theo were brilliant from begining to the end of my property purchase very helpful and always avilable to contact them at all times big big thanks would highly reccomend
Good prompt service from both Julie and Theo a few bumps along the way but soon sorted thank you for all your help
Had a great call today, very personable and helped keep me up to date with specific properties in the future.
Dear All Julia has been fantastic with selling 2 properties on my portfolio. I thoroughly recommend the work that Bettermove provides. Very pleased with the prices negotiated. It has been a pleasure to deal with Bettermove. Richard Law
Very professional and good work done by theo and julia.
Big thanks to Rory Naughton for such a professional work and great customer service. Highly recommended.
Rory was a pleasure to deal with. Always answered our enquiries and emails promptly. Exclent service from bettermove
I can’t fault the services from Better Move and the team, house sold and completed within 3 months. Amazing services would highly recommend
Very pleased with the hassle free service. We had viewings set up very quickly after the ad went live and accepted an offer within the week. Would definitely recommended for a stress free and quick sale.
Wow! Very happy with the service I received from bettermove. Very sceptical about there initial claims to sell my house quickly, which seemed almost too good to be true but in the end they proved to me that they were able to deliver on their promise. The staff were polite, professional and friendly and really made the process simple. Well done bettermove and thanks again.
A big thank you to Rory and all the team at bettermove for your wonderful efforts and dedication in helping us sell our home .
Thanks again to the team at Bettermove and all your support getting the deal completed without delays
After a slow start and getting off on the wrong foot I am pleased to report that bettermove came up trumps when it mattered the most and thankfully we completed the sale and everything was to my satisfaction. Yes I would be pleased to recommend bettermove to others. Good job
After reading a few of the reviews here it appears that whether you have a good experience or a bad experience depends on whether bettermove sell your house or not! For us, we had a great experience because bettermove sold our house. Thank you!!
Amazing job bettermove, thank you so much for getting our property sale completed during these very difficult circumstances. Thanks once again for all your efforts it makes a refreshing change to deal with such a professional outfit.
Fabulous service from the guys at bettermove. It took 35 days from them taking the property on to completing the sale. Thanks once again.
Bettermove have been superb from the get go, we are very pleased we took the call as they have really helped get us out of the muddle we were in. Thanks again Bettermove.
Couldn’t find one single fault, they did everything that was asked of them and nothing was too much trouble, a delight to deal with. Thanks bettermove
Bettermove is rated 4.97 based on 58 reviews