Bentley Nursing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bentley Nursing
Read Bentley Nursing  Reviews

About Bentley Nursing :

Bentley Nursing Suppliers are a UK based mobility aid supplies company serving disabled people with mobility aids and supplies. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and have been serving the elderly and disabled community for nearly 40 years. Bentley Nursing offer a huge range of mobility and disability aids through our large showroom in Peterborough and through our online shop.

Tell us how Bentley Nursing made you happy
Started well and customer services very polite. But it's been a week now since ordering.
Unfortunately product was not available, which staff did not know about, and I am waiting for refund.
l placed an order for two packs of boxer pants by mistake, l did email and explained it should of been one pack ,l was told the accountant would refund the mistake but never received any ,so could you please sort it for me please .thank you
I am unable to comment on Bentley Nursing, as the product I recently ordered was sent directly to the Care Home at their request (Mountfield in Norwich). They are presumably happy with the service.
Bentley Nursing is rated 4.55 based on 38 reviews