Bentley Nursing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bentley Nursing
Read Bentley Nursing  Reviews

About Bentley Nursing :

Bentley Nursing Suppliers are a UK based mobility aid supplies company serving disabled people with mobility aids and supplies. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and have been serving the elderly and disabled community for nearly 40 years. Bentley Nursing offer a huge range of mobility and disability aids through our large showroom in Peterborough and through our online shop.

Tell us how Bentley Nursing made you happy
Unfortunately product was not available, which staff did not know about, and I am waiting for refund.
All good and great thanks
Bentley have always had the product and technical knowledge I require to ensure that we meet all the regulations and standards that apply. Definately a recommended supply partner!
Item was delivered promptly and was exactly as ordered.
l placed an order for two packs of boxer pants by mistake, l did email and explained it should of been one pack ,l was told the accountant would refund the mistake but never received any ,so could you please sort it for me please .thank you
I am unable to comment on Bentley Nursing, as the product I recently ordered was sent directly to the Care Home at their request (Mountfield in Norwich). They are presumably happy with the service.
Excellent service, fast, professional, courteous, good value.
Prompt service and delivery of goods
I ordered some fixation pants and had to pay the greedy £5 postage charge. I did not receive notification of dispatch or a tracking number. The pants have not arrived ten days later. I have requested a full refund but have had no response to my last two email messages. Very poor customer service.
Good service. Would liked to have received quicker
High quality, polite attitude, highly recommended
Thanks for the great review, much appreciated!
Good gear right fit very pleased
Thanks for the great review, much appreciated!
It was all brilliant thank you.
Good quality and delivered on time
Bentley Nursing is rated 4.21 based on 14 reviews