Bentley Nursing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bentley Nursing
Read Bentley Nursing  Reviews

About Bentley Nursing :

Bentley Nursing Suppliers are a UK based mobility aid supplies company serving disabled people with mobility aids and supplies. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and have been serving the elderly and disabled community for nearly 40 years. Bentley Nursing offer a huge range of mobility and disability aids through our large showroom in Peterborough and through our online shop.

Unit 2, Benedict Square, Peterborough

Tell us how Bentley Nursing made you happy
Very efficient company. My NHS supply of COVID tests was running low, so ordered a supply from Bentley. Good communication about the order and swift delivery.
Excellent customer service from Jim and his colleagues; very patient, knowledgeable and friendly. Jim came to the rescue at a very difficult time and showed great kindness and compassion. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend.
Very quick and efficient service and well priced goods. A mistake to my order was quickly rectified and received the correct order promptly with a phone call and apology. Goods well packed. Thank you
All good thanks good test come negativ so happy with purchase
Bentley Nursing  5 star review on 12th January 2022
excellent service
Great customer service, the shipment was a bit slow but I believe this was due to the Xmas holidays. Very good products, 5 starts!
I placed an order for a particular brand of FFP3/N99 face masks which I have purchased in the past. Two days later I received an email and text advising that they would be delivered that day together with an approximate time. Excellent service. I would not hesitate to recommend Bentley Nursing.
n99 supplied were comfortable and seemed to work as expected. However two of the last three masks failed before return flight to UK as elastic pulled off glue. Managed to loop and tie but not what you would expect from masks that are £5 each.
Excellent Service.
Delivery was prompt and my elderly mother in law is very happy with the in continence pants. As a bit of advice I would suggest you make it clear on your website that pants are unisex as being a new customer the image did give me the impression they were for men.
Very easy to deal with. Delivered on time - we are over 2 hours away. Would certainly recommend.
Prompt delivery with a nice touch of chocolates inside
I really like the prompt service and the masks are wonderfully comfortable and make me feel much more secure.
Great service, friendly and available
Good product good service
The order came very quickly and we are pleased with it.
Very prompt service and very good quality product.
Good, prompt, delivery and the pants were excellent and also wash well.
Simply excellent service from the sales staff and all questions answered with complete honesty, once I had decided to purchase my scooter I was kept updated on delivery etc. and when it was delivered I did ask a lot of questions which were all answered and I was also given some advice on looking after my scooter. Could not have wished for better service, I would highly reccomend BENTLEY for anyone considereing the purchase of a scooter.
I've only used Bentley Nursing supplies twice so far, and the Care Home where my wife is resident are very pleased with the service, and recommended you in the first place. So I am happy to go on using you.
Bentley Nursing is rated 4.63 based on 63 reviews