Bentley Nursing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bentley Nursing
Read Bentley Nursing  Reviews

About Bentley Nursing :

Bentley Nursing Suppliers are a UK based mobility aid supplies company serving disabled people with mobility aids and supplies. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and have been serving the elderly and disabled community for nearly 40 years. Bentley Nursing offer a huge range of mobility and disability aids through our large showroom in Peterborough and through our online shop.

Tell us how Bentley Nursing made you happy
Dear Sir, thank you very much for your concern and work and fast in delivery. After a few hours of purchase, I bein told not the right products I purchased. wrote to you for cancelation &refund but you kindly didn’t take my word. it is still untouched. Can I posted back & get refund?. please your advice. Wathib Alamood #14821 (6/5/21).
Bentley Nursing  5 star review on 12th May 2021
Next day delivery. Everything ok.
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery.
Fast delivery excellent product. I made the purchase for my 90 year old mum. She is very pleased .
Good service, very fast delivery. Impressed!
I duplicated my order and got myself into an almighty stress! many thanks to Christine in Accounts, she reassured me that she would sort it out, I came off the phone very calm and relieved, my refund was done straight away, I'm very thank full, it's nice to see a company that sorts out issues. Thank you again.
Good service
Arrived promptly no problems Would use again
Bentley were very prompt and helpful when I ordered my wheelchair from them. It was there waiting for me when I called for it. Just right for me. Excellent service. CMB
Very easy website to use and product arrived the next day. Brilliant
Came the following day. Very efficient service
Prompt delivery and polite and helpful staff on the phone
To be honest I couldn't believe how cheep alot of stuff is. Not to mention how fast It got to my door!! Amazing will be buying more on payday :)
Very quick order turnaround and delivery to home address. Good value for money.
Excellent service fast delivery
We were contacted by the care home to purchase an important, Urgent product for a parent. As We live miles from the home, We requested the item to be sent to the home direct. The item was sent to us instead of the address given for delivery. We then had to resent the parcel at Extra Cost & Time to the home. We contacted Bentley Nursing to complain, to date we have heard nothing. Not Very Impressed !!.
Delivered faster than expected! Good quality as well, cant ask for more than that..will use again for sure :)
Item ordered 2.30am and delivered to North Yorkshire 10.00pm next day. excellent service and would certainly recommend and use again
All good,fast delivery!
Excellent service! Next day delivery despite me not asking for it. I ordered 100 masks and they were missing 2 so they upgraded the 2 remaining to masks for better ones than I ordered! They also sent a pen with Christmas chocolates!
Bentley Nursing is rated 4.55 based on 38 reviews