Bentley Nursing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bentley Nursing
Read Bentley Nursing  Reviews

About Bentley Nursing :

Bentley Nursing Suppliers are a UK based mobility aid supplies company serving disabled people with mobility aids and supplies. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and have been serving the elderly and disabled community for nearly 40 years. Bentley Nursing offer a huge range of mobility and disability aids through our large showroom in Peterborough and through our online shop.

Unit 2, Benedict Square, Peterborough

Tell us how Bentley Nursing made you happy
To be honest I couldn't believe how cheep alot of stuff is. Not to mention how fast It got to my door!! Amazing will be buying more on payday :)
Very quick order turnaround and delivery to home address. Good value for money.
Excellent service fast delivery
We were contacted by the care home to purchase an important, Urgent product for a parent. As We live miles from the home, We requested the item to be sent to the home direct. The item was sent to us instead of the address given for delivery. We then had to resent the parcel at Extra Cost & Time to the home. We contacted Bentley Nursing to complain, to date we have heard nothing. Not Very Impressed !!.
Delivered faster than expected! Good quality as well, cant ask for more than that..will use again for sure :)
Item ordered 2.30am and delivered to North Yorkshire 10.00pm next day. excellent service and would certainly recommend and use again
All good,fast delivery!
Excellent service! Next day delivery despite me not asking for it. I ordered 100 masks and they were missing 2 so they upgraded the 2 remaining to masks for better ones than I ordered! They also sent a pen with Christmas chocolates!
Started well and customer services very polite. But it's been a week now since ordering.
prompt delivery , didn't have n95 masks so automatically upgraded me to n99 masks fantastic service thank you
Brilliant fast service and easy to use the online service
The service provided by both the store in werrington and online is amazing. So helpful and kind. I can’t fault delivery either, order in the afternoon and delivered the following morning!! Companies could learn something from you guys
Unfortunately product was not available, which staff did not know about, and I am waiting for refund.
All good and great thanks
Bentley have always had the product and technical knowledge I require to ensure that we meet all the regulations and standards that apply. Definately a recommended supply partner!
Item was delivered promptly and was exactly as ordered.
l placed an order for two packs of boxer pants by mistake, l did email and explained it should of been one pack ,l was told the accountant would refund the mistake but never received any ,so could you please sort it for me please .thank you
I am unable to comment on Bentley Nursing, as the product I recently ordered was sent directly to the Care Home at their request (Mountfield in Norwich). They are presumably happy with the service.
Excellent service, fast, professional, courteous, good value.
Prompt service and delivery of goods
Bentley Nursing is rated 4.7 based on 66 reviews