Barnardo's Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnardo's Flowers
Read Barnardo\'s Flowers Reviews

Tell us how Barnardo's Flowers made you happy
Nice display, very fresh and delivered on time. Recommend.
Butiful flowers could not have got better if I had got any place THANK YOU
Lovely website and easy to use. I dont know about the flowers as they dont arrive till next week, but delighted to help a bit as well as giving my granddaughter some flowers on her birthday.
Just as expected and depicted on the website!! Gorgeous roses!!
Flowers were delivered on time and receiver was very pleased with them. Will definitely use Barnardos Flowers again.
Well packaged came on time and flowers were gorgeous
Excellent quality flowers delivered in an appropriate cardboard box and arrived at the time stated in the email I received. If you want to be even better than your competitors please stop wrapping the flowers in plastic film.
My mum was delighted with her bouquet and truffles! So nice to be able to support such a good cause at the same time!
I bought the 100 roses bouquet for each of my sisters and for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. Ordering was straightforward and delivery was as agreed - all three arrived on the selected date and in excellent condition. My sister described them as the most beautiful flowers she's ever received. I had photographs from each of my sisters and can agree that they look stunning.
Barnardo's Flowers 5 star review on 15th March 2021 Barnardo's Flowers 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Lovely flowers and delivered in time for Mother’s Day made my mum cry they were so nice!
My mother was very pleased with these flowers.
Gave as a gift. Awesome
My Mum was so pleased about the lovely flowers that she dreamed about them!!
Thank you our mums loved your flowers.
Gift for Mother 180 miles away Described to me over phone as beautiful and so many tulips (which was what I ordered) Therefore I am very satisfied
My mum loved these flowers and I love the fact that it goes to a children’s charity
Recipient very happy!
website all worked well
Great way to support Barnardos
My Mum was really happy with her flowers. And l liked doing something for Barnados too
Barnardo's Flowers is rated 4.89 based on 71 reviews