Barnardo's Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnardo's Flowers
Read Barnardo\'s Flowers Reviews

Tell us how Barnardo's Flowers made you happy
Lovely sunflowers, delivered on time with no fuss! Also excellent to donate to Barnardos - I will be ordering in future because of this! :)
Perfect, as always.
Have used before and love your flowers- you always get bang for you buck!

My only other request would be to have a little bit of information about the extras- like, what kind of balloon do you get as an extra ect.
Always floral bouquets of excellent quality with the added bonus of the donation to such a great charity. I have recommended this to many friends.
Beautiful!
Really loved the selection of bouquets we could choose from, and site was really easy to use!
Happy with the ease of service and transaction and the selection of flowers are lovely in the pictures. As this is a gift that hasn't been delivered yet I cannot comment on the quality but if they look as they do in the pictures then I will be very happy and I'm sure the recipient will be pleased too!
Stunning bouquets and always in excellent condition on delivery. I recommended to friends who in turn have been delighted at the gifts and will be using this service, whilst wholeheartedly supporting the amazing work of this charity.
Quick and easy, perfect!
The website was very user friendly, they arrived on time and apparently were very fresh looking. The recipient was very happy ! I would certainly use again!
Love this site and the fact that a donation from every gift I buy goes towards supporting children who need it most!
Great flowers designed by a Barnardo's young person!
This is brilliant gift and make someone's day, and know your gifting to a fab charity too!
You have a lovely and lovely choice of floral gifts. Buying and selecting was made more beneficial knowing that some of the payment is a donation to this great charity. Flowers and children's care , works for me. Hope the donation is of some help in the ongoing work of the charity.
Been ordering from this site for 7 years and love the new website - thank you.
Lovely flowers for a great cause.
The flowers arrived on the date I specified. They were exactly what I ordered.
Website was very easy to use, ordering process easy and simple to complete!
Flowers beautiful. Ordering quick and easy.
Lovely!! Such a beautiful bunch of flowers, very colourful and bright
Barnardo's Flowers is rated 4.90 based on 31 reviews