Barnardo's Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnardo's Flowers
Read Barnardo\'s Flowers Reviews

Tell us how Barnardo's Flowers made you happy
my wife was very happy with the flowers
Quick delivery and well packed. The recipient was overjoyed with both the flowers and the packaging. That says it all really! Well done.
Your web site is quite good but didn't understand at first how I paid and how I could send a personal card. All clear now and quite easy in the end. Haven't used you site before and the flowers we pick we chose for my Sister are beautiful. Lets hope my Sister feels the same.
We received the flowers early this morning ( wednesday ) as requested they arrived well packaged in tip top condition and as they were purchased for a good friend they were received with a big smile.Recommended.
Ordered lovely flowers for an auntie for Christmas. Easy, smooth transaction. Royal Mail tracker was very useful. Recepiant loved flowers. Even happier that percentage of purchase price went to Barnado's. Will use again in future.
The flowers were beautiful, a nice full bunch. They came the next day on time with a little box of chocolates which was a nice surprise. Bought as a gift for a friend
A lovely festive gift
Lovely choice. Reasonable prices too
Extremely simple to use. have yet to see flowers
Excellent quality and very quick delivery! Will definitely use them again
Very quick delivery.
A beautiful abundance of flowers.
Beautiful flowers and great service. Responded swiftly when a delivery went wrong and quickly resolved.
Highly recommend
Lovely sunflowers, delivered on time with no fuss! Also excellent to donate to Barnardos - I will be ordering in future because of this! :)
Perfect, as always.
Have used before and love your flowers- you always get bang for you buck!

My only other request would be to have a little bit of information about the extras- like, what kind of balloon do you get as an extra ect.
Always floral bouquets of excellent quality with the added bonus of the donation to such a great charity. I have recommended this to many friends.
Beautiful!
Really loved the selection of bouquets we could choose from, and site was really easy to use!
Happy with the ease of service and transaction and the selection of flowers are lovely in the pictures. As this is a gift that hasn't been delivered yet I cannot comment on the quality but if they look as they do in the pictures then I will be very happy and I'm sure the recipient will be pleased too!
Stunning bouquets and always in excellent condition on delivery. I recommended to friends who in turn have been delighted at the gifts and will be using this service, whilst wholeheartedly supporting the amazing work of this charity.
Barnardo's Flowers is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews