Barnardo's Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnardo's Flowers
Read Barnardo\'s Flowers Reviews

Tell us how Barnardo's Flowers made you happy
The flowers arrived fresh and beautiful and cheered my daughter up. Thank you.
Beautiful flowers. Delivered on time. Good to have been kept informed of despatch delivery. Would definitely use again/recommend.
Arrived as stated and the receiver says that they are beautiful
Excellent service and all recipients delighted with the orders.
The flowers were delivered very quickly. The recipiant was thrilled with how the flowers were packed and how beautiful they were. I didn't get to see the arrangement myself but the recipiant was thrilled. Its lovely to know that Barnados is being helped too.
my wife was very happy with the flowers
Quick delivery and well packed. The recipient was overjoyed with both the flowers and the packaging. That says it all really! Well done.
Your web site is quite good but didn't understand at first how I paid and how I could send a personal card. All clear now and quite easy in the end. Haven't used you site before and the flowers we pick we chose for my Sister are beautiful. Lets hope my Sister feels the same.
We received the flowers early this morning ( wednesday ) as requested they arrived well packaged in tip top condition and as they were purchased for a good friend they were received with a big smile.Recommended.
Ordered lovely flowers for an auntie for Christmas. Easy, smooth transaction. Royal Mail tracker was very useful. Recepiant loved flowers. Even happier that percentage of purchase price went to Barnado's. Will use again in future.
The flowers were beautiful, a nice full bunch. They came the next day on time with a little box of chocolates which was a nice surprise. Bought as a gift for a friend
A lovely festive gift
Lovely choice. Reasonable prices too
Excellent quality and very quick delivery! Will definitely use them again
Very quick delivery.
A beautiful abundance of flowers.
Beautiful flowers and great service. Responded swiftly when a delivery went wrong and quickly resolved.
Highly recommend
Lovely sunflowers, delivered on time with no fuss! Also excellent to donate to Barnardos - I will be ordering in future because of this! :)
Perfect, as always.
Always floral bouquets of excellent quality with the added bonus of the donation to such a great charity. I have recommended this to many friends.
Beautiful!