Avail Learning Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avail Learning Academy
Read Avail Learning Academy Reviews

support@avail-learning-academy.com

Avail Learning Academy “The Threshing Barn” Blakenhall Park, Barr Lane, Barton under Needwood,

Tell us how Avail Learning Academy made you happy
The system was easy to use with lots of courses to choose from. Happy with the information and easy to download my certificate at the end.
The course gave me a very detailed understanding and I now feel I have the confidence to use this knowledge further in life. I highly recommend.
Amazing courses, I will definitely return to do more!
I really enjoyed working through the course, the information was interesting, useful and up to date. I would definitely recommend.
I enjoyed the training course that I completed. It was easy to follow and the information was relevant. I learnt my responsibility in safeguarding children. I would definitely recommend.
This is a very impressive academy!
It is great you place where you can learnt a lot in a really short time. I would really recommend this to everyone. I have learnt about safe guarding and understanding my job role.
I completed the Infection control course. It covered all the information I needed and met the CQC requirements. It was cost effective and easy to use.
Really good training
Thank you for the review Clare. Good to hear you enjoyed the training.
Enjoyed the training. It covered what I needed to know and I had the certificate straight away to show my manager. I'm hoping to complete more courses soon.
Thank you for your review, we look forward to you completing more courses with us Janice.
I brought a safeguarding children course from Avail. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the information was clear, relevant and well presented. The courses was interactive and when I passed the course I downloaded the certificate straight away. I would definitely recommend Avail.
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the course. We try to make the information easy to understand so you remember it more easily. We hope you complete more courses through us. Fay & Claire
Excellent easy to access courses full of relevant useful information. Very effective in keeping our workforce well informed and up to date.
Thank you for the lovely review Jayne, we really appreciate it, we're glad you are finding the courses relevant and useful. Fay & Claire
The course content and materials were good across the board and the training platform was straightforward for both the courses I undertook. I definitely recommend Avail.
Thank you Coral for the great review, we're pleased to hear you found the platform easy to use. and the course content and materials were good. You know how to find us for any other training you need. Fay & Claire
I was looking for courses that will help me get into childcare. I completed the Ofsted courses so I could answer questions in my interview confidently. I hope to get the job soon.
Great range of courses that cover the core and mandatory training needed for my role as a care worker.
Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write a review. We pride ourselves on our courses covering the core and mandatory requirements with more courses being created each month. Keep an eye out for our new courses. Fay & Claire
Fantastic content, easy to use system. I’ve brought a subscription so I look forward to completing more courses.
Thank you for the lovely feedback Hannah. We're pleased you liked the content. Fay & Claire
It was a very nice experience. Very easy to navigate through the courses which were truly relevant for my role.
Great to hear that the courses are relevant to your role Dannica and that you feel they are easy to navigate through. We work hard to ensure our courses provide an enjoyable learning experience. I can see your company has a subscription with us and you have completed many courses. Happy continued learning!
I found Avail training courses an excellent learning source. The courses I have completed over the last 12 months have been extremely beneficial in keeping my knowledge in childcare up to date and in-line with regulations. I would recommend Avail Training to anybody in the childcare sector.
Thank you very much Joanne for the lovely review, we're pleased to hear you are finding the courses beneficial. As a young company we really appreciate your positive feedback. Fay & Claire
A good range of courses, I've completed a few now. Clear, to the point and up to date. I've taken out a subscription so my team can benefit. Thank you Avail!
To course gave men all the information I needed around infection control. There are lots of other courses that I want to do next so I have spoken to my manager.
Avail Learning Academy is rated 4.57 based on 28 reviews