Avail Learning Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avail Learning Academy
Read Avail Learning Academy Reviews

support@avail-learning-academy.com

Avail Learning Academy “The Threshing Barn” Blakenhall Park, Barr Lane, Barton under Needwood,

Tell us how Avail Learning Academy made you happy
I don't really enjoy online courses, but this course was ok. It was interactive with lots of questions and information presented in different ways.
The system was easy to use with lots of courses to choose from. Happy with the information and easy to download my certificate at the end.
A good range of courses, I've completed a few now. Clear, to the point and up to date. I've taken out a subscription so my team can benefit. Thank you Avail!
The course gave me a very detailed understanding and I now feel I have the confidence to use this knowledge further in life. I highly recommend.
Amazing courses, I will definitely return to do more!
I really enjoyed working through the course, the information was interesting, useful and up to date. I would definitely recommend.
To course gave men all the information I needed around infection control. There are lots of other courses that I want to do next so I have spoken to my manager.
Easy system to use. The course has some valuable information and good tips which I can take back to my care home. Have already booked my next course.
Easy to follow course with clear and concise information, would definitely recommend and will be using again
I enjoyed the training course that I completed. It was easy to follow and the information was relevant. I learnt my responsibility in safeguarding children. I would definitely recommend.
This is a very impressive academy!
It is great you place where you can learnt a lot in a really short time. I would really recommend this to everyone. I have learnt about safe guarding and understanding my job role.
I completed the Infection control course. It covered all the information I needed and met the CQC requirements. It was cost effective and easy to use.
Really good training
Thank you for the review Clare. Good to hear you enjoyed the training.
I've just complete the phonics in the early years course. I enjoyed the course and it gave me lots of ideas to take back to my setting.
We're glad you found the practical ideas useful and that you have taken them back to your setting.
Enjoyed the training. It covered what I needed to know and I had the certificate straight away to show my manager. I'm hoping to complete more courses soon.
Thank you for your review, we look forward to you completing more courses with us Janice.
Great course, relevant content. Enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your feedback Lynn. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. Fay & Claire
I brought a safeguarding children course from Avail. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the information was clear, relevant and well presented. The courses was interactive and when I passed the course I downloaded the certificate straight away. I would definitely recommend Avail.
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the course. We try to make the information easy to understand so you remember it more easily. We hope you complete more courses through us. Fay & Claire
Excellent easy to access courses full of relevant useful information. Very effective in keeping our workforce well informed and up to date.
Thank you for the lovely review Jayne, we really appreciate it, we're glad you are finding the courses relevant and useful. Fay & Claire
The course content and materials were good across the board and the training platform was straightforward for both the courses I undertook. I definitely recommend Avail.
Thank you Coral for the great review, we're pleased to hear you found the platform easy to use. and the course content and materials were good. You know how to find us for any other training you need. Fay & Claire
Avail Learning Academy is rated 4.57 based on 28 reviews