Avail Learning Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avail Learning Academy
Read Avail Learning Academy Reviews

support@avail-learning-academy.com

Avail Learning Academy “The Threshing Barn” Blakenhall Park, Barr Lane, Barton under Needwood,

Tell us how Avail Learning Academy made you happy
To course gave men all the information I needed around infection control. There are lots of other courses that I want to do next so I have spoken to my manager.
Easy system to use. The course has some valuable information and good tips which I can take back to my care home. Have already booked my next course.
Easy to follow course with clear and concise information, would definitely recommend and will be using again
I enjoyed the training course that I completed. It was easy to follow and the information was relevant. I learnt my responsibility in safeguarding children. I would definitely recommend.
This is a very impressive academy!
It is great you place where you can learnt a lot in a really short time. I would really recommend this to everyone. I have learnt about safe guarding and understanding my job role.
I completed the Infection control course. It covered all the information I needed and met the CQC requirements. It was cost effective and easy to use.
Really good training
Thank you for the review Clare. Good to hear you enjoyed the training.
I've just complete the phonics in the early years course. I enjoyed the course and it gave me lots of ideas to take back to my setting.
We're glad you found the practical ideas useful and that you have taken them back to your setting.
Enjoyed the training. It covered what I needed to know and I had the certificate straight away to show my manager. I'm hoping to complete more courses soon.
Thank you for your review, we look forward to you completing more courses with us Janice.
Great course, relevant content. Enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your feedback Lynn. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. Fay & Claire
I brought a safeguarding children course from Avail. I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the information was clear, relevant and well presented. The courses was interactive and when I passed the course I downloaded the certificate straight away. I would definitely recommend Avail.
I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the course. We try to make the information easy to understand so you remember it more easily. We hope you complete more courses through us. Fay & Claire
Excellent easy to access courses full of relevant useful information. Very effective in keeping our workforce well informed and up to date.
Thank you for the lovely review Jayne, we really appreciate it, we're glad you are finding the courses relevant and useful. Fay & Claire
The course content and materials were good across the board and the training platform was straightforward for both the courses I undertook. I definitely recommend Avail.
Thank you Coral for the great review, we're pleased to hear you found the platform easy to use. and the course content and materials were good. You know how to find us for any other training you need. Fay & Claire
I was looking for courses that will help me get into childcare. I completed the Ofsted courses so I could answer questions in my interview confidently. I hope to get the job soon.
Great range of courses that cover the core and mandatory training needed for my role as a care worker.
Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write a review. We pride ourselves on our courses covering the core and mandatory requirements with more courses being created each month. Keep an eye out for our new courses. Fay & Claire
Fantastic content, easy to use system. I’ve brought a subscription so I look forward to completing more courses.
Thank you for the lovely feedback Hannah. We're pleased you liked the content. Fay & Claire
A "Does the Job" course (Safeguarding) but I do feel it was very drawn out and some information was completely unnecessary and just added to an overload of information, eg the slide which detailed varying cases that had brought about different Child Protection Acts - complete bombardment of dates! Unnecessary. Overall content satisfactory.
Many thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you feel there is unnecessary information in the course. We have a wide range of learners taking our courses with varying knowledge and experiences so we always try to provide some context and background to the information given to widen understanding. We hope you come back to us next time you need to update your training. Fay & Claire
It was a very nice experience. Very easy to navigate through the courses which were truly relevant for my role.
Great to hear that the courses are relevant to your role Dannica and that you feel they are easy to navigate through. We work hard to ensure our courses provide an enjoyable learning experience. I can see your company has a subscription with us and you have completed many courses. Happy continued learning!
I found Avail training courses an excellent learning source. The courses I have completed over the last 12 months have been extremely beneficial in keeping my knowledge in childcare up to date and in-line with regulations. I would recommend Avail Training to anybody in the childcare sector.
Thank you very much Joanne for the lovely review, we're pleased to hear you are finding the courses beneficial. As a young company we really appreciate your positive feedback. Fay & Claire
Avail Learning Academy is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews