Avail Learning Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avail Learning Academy
Read Avail Learning Academy Reviews

support@avail-learning-academy.com

Avail Learning Academy “The Threshing Barn” Blakenhall Park, Barr Lane, Barton under Needwood,

Tell us how Avail Learning Academy made you happy
A good range of courses, I've completed a few now. Clear, to the point and up to date. I've taken out a subscription so my team can benefit. Thank you Avail!
To course gave men all the information I needed around infection control. There are lots of other courses that I want to do next so I have spoken to my manager.
Easy system to use. The course has some valuable information and good tips which I can take back to my care home. Have already booked my next course.
Easy to follow course with clear and concise information, would definitely recommend and will be using again
I've just complete the phonics in the early years course. I enjoyed the course and it gave me lots of ideas to take back to my setting.
We're glad you found the practical ideas useful and that you have taken them back to your setting.
Great course, relevant content. Enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your feedback Lynn. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the experience. Fay & Claire
Content was useful and appropriate.
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We're glad you found the content useful. Fay & Claire
I enjoyed my training courses with Avail until my job changed management and we were all enrolled onto a different training provider. Even though the courses were similar I felt that the courses in my new provider were far more in depth provided more slides and far more questions in the final test which I felt was a much better way for me to internalise this important information. But, Avail learning has different courses not available on my new provider which is really good.
Thank you Edna for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you enjoyed the courses. We are committed to ensuring there are a wide range of courses available so launch new courses on a regular basis. Fay & Claire
Avail Learning Academy is rated 4.57 based on 28 reviews