Authentic Moroccan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Authentic Moroccan
Read Authentic Moroccan Reviews
Beautiful bracelet arrived today. Will enjoy wearing it. Thank you.
Beautiful silver bangles, amazing wool cushions, very happy with the quality, good value for money. I definitely recommend this shop. Thanks for the little gift Mouna :-)
Although I had to wait a few extra days for my rugs to reach, i m overall very happy with my Berber carpets from Taznakht area, they are, in my opinion, the best art pieces you can get for your house. :)
This amazing chandelier has become the focal point of my beautiful home. Its majestic shadows made my French chalet so mystical and charming through an other-worldly lighting. The seller has patiently worked with me in ensuring the timely delivery of the parcel in mint conditions. I cannot thank her enough.
Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Very happy with my Moroccan lights ! The quality & the service are just great 👍 👌 1001 thanks Mouna ! 🤩
Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Great lanterns.. very happy with the service.... it was rush order and they did their best to make and deliver just on time... thank you very much for your support and patience with us 😄
Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 6th April 2022 Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 6th April 2022
nice bracelet , wears well, nice fit, not too chuncky and very well made, love the patterns too! very happy with my purchase.
Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 31st March 2022 Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 31st March 2022 Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 31st March 2022
very happy with my orders
My Moroccan chandeliers arrived on time, very well packaged, the brass quality is very good, beautiful fixtures, the customer service was very attentive, they even assist me to install it. Thank you Mouna !
Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Beautifully made pouffe exactly what I was looking for, great add to the room and provides extra seating without taking up too much space, loving it 🥰.
Authentic Moroccan 5 star review on 28th March 2022