The Event Academy Reviews

Business Design Centre
52 Upper St
London

Tell us how The Event Academy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great team, great lecturers and classes. Loved the venue.
A bunch of experience lecturers. Learning approach and process excellent. Best place to be as if you're aiming to be an event architect.
The event course has been everything I expected specially with the professionalism and effort put in by the administration, the placement officer and the teachers. We as students had received all kind of support from each entity and that enabled us to have an effortless journey with Ashdown Academy. I personally enjoyed working on the projects. They were really challenging and difficult, but also enjoyable and very real. Getting a distinction on all three only reassured me how much I liked the course, the work and the material in general. The marking of the projects was very professional and the feedback, both individual and collective was very constructive. As for the exam, all of it was indeed CIM standard. The time allocated was just right and the examiners were really attentive and supportive. Overall, it was a professional exam. I have enjoyed taking part of this course and I have learned a lot from the professionals who taught it.
Ashdown Academy provided me with a very positive and beneficial experience which, I would say, has given me the tools to achieve a successful career in the events industry. Their hands-on approach to learning and the inclusion of classes taught by lecturers still working in the industry, ensured that the course material was relevant and insightful. That said, there are a few improvements that could be made such as; the inclusion of grading based on individual performance, more emphasis on the exam and more one-on-one time with course lecturers, to clarify communication between students and the Academy.
Ashdown has extremely qualified events professionals with a good attitude toward students. The placement offer is very wide and varied and it has been very useful for my career in the events industry so far.
(Royal Museums Greenwich) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your lovely review on your Postgraduate course at Ashdown Academy. As a valued member of our alumni, your feedback is much appreciated.
Opportunity to meet other students working in the events business. Practical experience with real client venues on projects. Professionally recognised events qualification through CIM.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind review on your Diploma course experience at Ashdown Academy - your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I love the classes and what i have learnt. My teachers pushed me a lot and as result I got more confidence in myself.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for your lovely review on your Postgraduate Course at Ashdown Academy. These reviews play a valuable part in our business and your feedback is much appreciated.
It was really easy to navigate through the lectures and access the resources and other information.
() - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind and helpful review regarding our Online Diploma Course at Ashdown Academy. Your feedback is much appreciated.
I like it, i enjoyed but i think it is short time for all contents. If you are working i found it a bit hard to keep going. I would sugest few more proyect nights and that teachers explain how they work on it independly from the lectures.. From their own experiences. Anyway I am very happy with the course, i learnd so much and i feel good with my job on it. Regards , Laura
Thank you for your review on your Diploma course at Ashdown Academy. All of the feedback is taken on board and much appreciated.
this course is really useful and intensive. some lectures could be done better, like online modules. about the placement, i was expecting more however in the complex is good.
Thank you for your feedback on your Postgraduate Diploma at Ashdown Academy.
I thought the course was good but intense. I felt for me I did not have enough info on the business side of the event industry however I learned a lot and would recommend the course
Thank you for the feedback on your Diploma course at Ashdown Academy. We appreciate the time you have taken to write this and take all your points on board for the future.
Overall, I believe it's a serious course, but too vague at times. Could use with more real-life examples. Lecturers are very enthusiastic and transmit their passion to students.
Thank you for your feedback on your Diploma course. We value all our feedback as we always strive to make our courses the best that we can at Ashdown Academy.
The Event Academy is rated 4.47 based on 92 reviews