Aristocraft kitchens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aristocraft kitchens

glyn@aristocraft.kitchen

21-22 Enterprise Trading Estate,Pedmore Road.

Mr And Mrs Thomas
Mr And Mrs Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Aristocraft installed a new kitchen in our home and we are ever so happy we did this job with them. If I was to cut it down to one comment, I would say: An outstanding product and an Exceptional team. Entering the Aristocraft Showroom was one of our best move in 2017. Giving you a bit more of an insight, our project involved: * Rip-out the old kitchen (all kitchen units, flooring...) * Remove a breeze block wall to double the size of the room / new kitchen * Open existing wall to fit a big double door (inc fitting of support lintel and brick work) * New Electrical all over (accommodating LED spotlight in the ceiling, Pendent lights, new positioning of appliances, power feed to the island) * Modify plumbing to suit new kitchen lay-out * Complet a full re-plastering of the room (including new ceiling) * Fit new kitchen units, granite made to measure work-top and appliances (sourced myself separately) * Fit new floor (sourced by myself separately for material & fitter) * Full painting of the kitchen, utility room (also completely re-modelled by Aristocraft) and the reception room (due to new double door installation with fitting of lintel). > It all started with us being welcomed by Richard in the Aristocraft show-room; great first contact, not just a sales man, someone passionate about the product they manufacture ! My first impression: I can trust this guy. > Being engineers my wife and I, our first move was to look at the way the units were built, how strong the hinges were, how durable the materials used in the construction would be. We came very quickly to the conclusion that it was the BEST PRODUCT we had seen so far (having visited Magnet, Wren, Howden, B&Q and Avanti where we had made designs and quotes). It was the best product and the pricing was aligned with or better than the competition; great start ! > Richard then visited us at our home where he was mostly interested in understanding our lifestyle; interesting approach ! When we met a couple of weeks later, he had prepared a couple of fully detailed designs that were directly linked to the way we live and our aspirations in the future (ie " I fitted two 600 mm cupboards on the island so if you want to bring an extra fridge in the future - when you start your home catering business - you can just slot them in, and I will make sure the power feed is there too "). In short, all other kitchen suppliers we approached were drawing on a computer in front of us, asking: "which cupboard do you want were". Richard took it back to lifestyle & aspirations and went away doing proper designer work (yes he had listen carefully all that time and taken notes). The difference in approach made it obvious straight away that the the final result would be clearly beyond what anyone else had proposed. > We eventually met up few more times, working on the design with Richard; the process was efficient and seamless. Last check of the dates and boom the deposit is down, all booked in. > Aristocraft base business is to sell kitchen units that they manufacture in their own factories. However they do just so much more. They organised with all the trades that were required to do the job to visit us prior to build start, giving them a chance to assess the work that had to be done as well as giving us a chance to go through the details of our vision. I have to say, going through the build went pretty smooth; I was expecting to have to argue with contractors on the quality and finish of the jobs ... I was just wrong. All the trades that Aristocraft had contracted were just 5 stars, experts at what they were doing. The best ever job at plastering (team of circa 5 people, thanks Luke!) meaning we just painted straight on at the end. The fitting of the Kitchen was just precise, clean and very well executed (thanks Steve!). The granite worktop is of a very high quality and fitted perfectly. The Electrical work was done very thoughtfully and cleanly, executed in no time (thanks Maarc!). The carpentry work is just perfect (thanks Danny). The painting work was just spotless, very clean and precise (thanks Tom). All in all, great people (to meet) doing some great work. You can see how much these guys care about getting the work done well when you look at them working and when it's all done and you look at the finished product. > All that was done in only few weeks, four or five if I remember well. A pretty slick job enabled by good planning, good products (kitchen units) and reliable trades. > The final quality check and sign off was done by the business owner himself; pretty impressive. Enough said ... one last word, because good businesses doing good work only happens when the man at the top carries the right values (great product, great people, great processes) ... THANK YOU Glyn Davies ! I don't have shares in the Aristocraft business ;-) , I am just a customer (leaving in Solihull) that is great-full for the amazing kitchen that was fitted in our home and the overall pain-free experience. Thanks for the experience, we will meet again. No need to say I have recommended Aristocraft to many of my friends and colleagues looking at doing kitchen or bedroom work. Sincerely Gabriel Thomas"
Mr And Mrs Radford
Mr And Mrs Radford
Verified Buyer
"From the initial contact right through to completion of the project the Aristocraft team were both friendly and professional. The project was well run and went mostly to plan, ( when things didn't go quite to schedule things were sorted quickly). Our fitter, Steve was both friendly and professional, he worked hard to keep things on track and was prepared to go that extra mile to ensure we were happy with his workmanship. Also worth mentioning that when we had occasion to contact customer services non-delivery and collection of skip Tracy was on the case and soon had the issue resolved."
Mr And Mrs Ralphs
Mr And Mrs Ralphs
Verified Buyer
"From an un rushed welcome in the showroom to an understanding excellent design through to disassembly of the old kitchen, the bank holiday service of the skip company, excellent electricians and plasterers and eventually a wonderful fitter, the whole experience was first class. Not to say there were not one or two slight hiccups, as there always is, but these were sorted in the same manner as the rest of the work was carried out and then to cap it all a visit from he managing director to check the installation."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"New kitchen looks amazing and an exceptionally good quality. Excellent service from start to finish but had a small problem which was dealt with quickly and professionally. All staff I have had dealings with have been friendly, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Sarah (from Solihull Branch) was able to help and advise with product information and always went the extra mile and nothing was to much trouble. Thank you to you all."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We chose Aristocraft for our new wardrobes & were over the moon with the finished results. We were kept updated with the process from start to finish, receiving regular calls & e-mails and the fitters were superb. Would highly recommend Aristocraft to friends & relatives. Thanks to all the staff at Aristocraft, absolutely love out new bedroom."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"A diligent and detailed service from start to finish. Looks great too!"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Our bedroom was in need of an upgrade and we made enquiries with a few company’s choosing Aristocraft as they were engaged and interested. The design was done swiftly and the process from ordering to fitting was transparent, well organised and communicated. The team of fitters were really great and spent time explaining everything that was being done and if an opinion was required they made sure you were happy before proceeding. The final product is excellent - very strong, beautifully made. Confident to recommend this team."
Mr And Mrs Cartwright
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Aristocraft fitted wardrobes for us and made an excellent job.they are of a very high standard we are over the moon.also not forgetting the fitters who met all our requirements we would recommend. Many thanks Helen and Tony"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Very pleased with our new Kitchen. The team made the whole process from start to finish stress free."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"The employees were friendly and helpful in the show room. I was helped to make decisions on the design of my kitchen and it wasn’t a problem when I changed my mind and made alterations. The pre fitting survey was very helpful to make the process of fitting the kitchen run smoothly, as a couple of practical snags were sorted out before the actual fit. The fitting team were efficient and came when they said they would, gave excellent advice and produced a high quality finish. Doing extra bits like boxing in some ugly pipes so that it looked much nicer. It was reassuring to get the kitchen inspected at the end and know that it was fitted to a high standard."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We love our new kitchen! Aristocraft looked after us through every stage, from helping us to design it (we had no real idea of what we wanted and their advice was fanatastic) to their after installation care. The staff took as long as we needed to help us design our perfect kitchen, making suggestions to bring the cost within our budget. They liaised with our builders and conducted site visits before installation to ensure the process was quick and easy. Installation was very tidy and professional, and afterwards Glyn the M.D. visited to check everything was perfectly installed."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Realistic budgets good quality workmanship."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"My daughter and I initial contact with Gareth Davies was at the Grand Design Exhibition show 2017. We liked the design and quality of the wardrobes that was on Aristocraft display stand. I visited the showroom a few weeks later and I was not disappointed. From initial contact to completion of the project all the staff I dealt with were friendly, efficient and professional. They listened to my requirements and gave very good advice. A big thank you to all, I have some beautiful fitted wardrobes. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"By taking some ideas of mine and turning them into something even better than I had imagined. Absolutely love the kitchen!"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
""You'll find cheaper, but you won't find better". A bespoke kitchen at a fair price, with excellent service throughout."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Good service and attention to detail. Quality of kitchen is great."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"I needed two doors replacing a kitchen unit, I attended the showroom and spoke to Richard who was more than happy to help . Doors received with the handles and hinges added to the doors to make it easy for myself to attach to the units. However one door wouldn’t fit , I contacted Richard who came out within the hour to help me fit the door . I would like to thank Richard for all his help and for going the extra mile to help have these doors supplied and fitted. So it goes to show you don’t need a full kitchen you can just go and ask for help and the company do everything to help. 5 star service received from a great company would highly recommend Aristocraft kitchens to anyone Thanks so much Richard"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We chose the 1909 kitchen and we've been thrilled with the look, the quality and the durability of it. The fitters at Aristocraft are amazing; the way that they fit your kitchen is a work of art; Mark who fitted ours was amazing! We were also very pleased with all of the assistance that Richard gave to us whilst working with the site team during the construction of the building ensuring electrics, plumbing and mantle details were correct, through to the design and then on to the fitting teams - it was seamless and the finished product looks fantastic!"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We recently had a new kitchen installation the outcome of which is superb and has fully met our requirements and expectations."
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"From start to finish they were efficient and professional. Judith our designer understood what we wanted from our kitchen, came up with ideas we hadn't thought of but was also happy to spend time amending the plans. We had a schedule of trades which was adherred to. Our fitter Steve was excellent. Foresaw problems and came up with solutions. He was meticulous and excellent at his job."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Our journey to find our dream kitchen was a long one; we had a vision and a very long wish list but we had been unable to find anyone who could bring our vision to life...until we discovered Aristocraft. Recommended to us by neighbours, Caroline's words on our first meeting, 'we can make you whatever you want' were like music to my ears! Throughout the whole process we felt that we were being taken care of and the stress of organising tradesmen was completely removed as everything was done for us. Even during adverse weather conditions staff worked tirelessly to ensure that things were kept on track. The quality of the units, appliances and granite worktops is outstanding. Our fitter was amazing, he was even fussier than me, and I am the queen of OCD! Each and every tradesperson we were involved with was highly professional and a credit to their trade, nothing was too much trouble. Caroline's design for our new kitchen, which also involved extensive building work, was breath-taking. It was not just a kitchen to fill a space, it was designed specifically to meet our personal needs, in particular, those of my husband who is disabled. Attention to detail was second to none. Not only is it stunning to look at, it is practical and provides easy access with many extra touches that we are still discovering as we use our new kitchen. Thank you to everyone at Aristocraft, without hesitation we have already recommended you to friends who are eagerly awaiting their new kitchen. Previously we had been told that we were being too ambitious and that no kitchen was perfect - how wrong they were, we have our dream kitchen and it is perfect in every sense of the word!"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"From the moment we stepped foot into the showroom, it was the quality of all their products which really stood out, making our decision easy to go with Aristocraft for our new fitted bedroom furniture. Needless to say we are now thrilled with the end result."
Aristocraft kitchens is rated 4.74 based on 140 reviews