Aristocraft kitchens Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Aristocraft kitchens

glyn@aristocraft.kitchen

21-22 Enterprise Trading Estate,Pedmore Road.

Mr Mears
"The service has been very professional . I have fitted the kitchen myself and I have been very impressed with the quality of the kitchen units and very pleased with the granite worktops. Whilst we had a few issues with some drawer fronts and doors these were quickly resolved by the Arisocraft Team."
Mr And Mrs Cartlidge
"We would just like to say, a huge thank you to Aristocraft for helping us create our dream kitchen. Richard and his team did a great job all the way through, accommodating our design ideas, and guiding us through the best route to achieve our ambitions for the kitchen. The Ariscraft team were all polite and on time throughout the project, and helpful in overcoming any issues. Working in a similar industry, I’m very familiar with the materials and hardware Aristocraft use in the design and building of the cabinets and worktops etc and this was as important as the design of the kitchen, and Aristocraft the only ones offering the right quality and make of materials we were looking for. We should add that this new kitchen was a replacement to one fitted in the house when we bought it some 25 years ago also by Aristocraft. The end result is stunning. Andy and Sandra Cartlidge"
Mr And Mrs Hillman
"Quality and workmanship, it’s a kitchen of very high standard."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"From the moment I walked into the show room I was impressed with customer service. From the salesman who visited my home to quote me for my mirror robes, the surveyor who came the measure up and the fitter who fitted the wardrobes, made the who process a very pleasurable experience. They all turned up when expected, with a courtesy call reminding me of their call beforehand. I was involved all through and nothing was.too much trouble. The fitter did an excellent job and left no mess at all. The icing on the cake was a visit a few days later by the Managing Director, Glyn, to inspect the job and see if I was satisfied. Yes I was totally satisfied with the whole procedure and would highly recommend this company. Thank you Aristocraft, so pleased!"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Good customer service and contact. Accurate delivery forecast. Attention to our wishes and detail. Gods quality."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We received very pleasant service from day one. The knowledge of the staff was second to non. They helped advise on ideas, colour schemes etc. We believe they are extremely well priced covering good quality and workmanship. They also followed up after fitting, for any problems that may have arisen We would not hesitate in recommending Aristocrafts."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"The way they dealt with us from start to finish"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Our kitchen looks fantastic, thanks to our designer Caroline and fitter Steve! Go for it, what more can I say!"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We had an Aristocraft Kitchen fitted 10 years ago when we first bought our house in Pedmore. The whole Kitchen is still solid, all the doors still open / close as they should. It does'nt look tired. All appliances still working well. All our visitors still comment on our kitchen. I still get a wow factor from our kitchen."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"After looking for weeks to find a company that would supply and fit the exact sliding wardrobe doors i finally came across aristocraft. I am absolutely over the moon with their service and products. I will certainly be getting my new kitchen from them in thw near future. Excellent service. Thank you aristocraft."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"My new fitted bedroom wardrobes and chest of drawers look beautiful, fit the space well and provide lots of storage. I am delighted with the result and would highly recommend this company as it didn’t cost the earth either."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"From the moment we walked into the showroom at Merry Hill we were treated like family. Richard led us through the planning process taking into account our needs and wants, function over appearance. He put up with our many requests, we even changed property between starting and finishing the project. We were challenging customers but all request were treated with respect and humour. Richard was diligent with the planning process and interacted well with our builder making sure the schedule of works was kept to, he is a great ambassador for the company. We are thrilled with our finished kitchen and utility room and would recommend Aristocraft and Richard to anyone."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Aristocraft have just fitted our bedroom and we are delighted, from the start to the finish. Providing an excellent service. Really friendly staff team and nothing was any trouble for them. Thank you."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Right from the first visit from Caroline to listen to our ideas, to the end visit from the Managing Director, Aristocraft were brilliant. They were very professional at all stages. All the trades men they co-ordinated were equally professional, they were all friendly, helpful and very respectful, nothing was too much trouble. Of course with such a large project there were a couple of small blips, however, they put these right immediately with no fuss or bother. If you want all the worry taken out of buying your new kitchen, Aristocraft are your guys."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Being informed from start to finish on what was happening and when, The fitters turning up on time being consulted about the whole process"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"FROM THE VERY FIRST CONSULTATION IN THE SHOW ROOM WITH GLAN TO THE LAST DAY OF FITTING. WITH BEN THE KITCHEN FITTER, WE COULDNT BE HAPPIER. EVERYBODY THAT CAME INTO OUR HOME WERE BRILLIANT. WE WERE ON FIRST NAME TERMS LIKE WE WERE FRIENDS. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE IN LEAVING ANY OF THEM IN MY HOME ON THEIR OWN, ALL THE WORK MEN AND THE ONLY LADY ELECTRICIAN MEGAN, THEY ALL GOT ON IT WAS LOVELY TO HEAR THEM HAVING A LAUGH WHILE WORKING VERY HARD. MY KITCHEN WELL WHAT CAN I SAY IT IS AMAZING. I HAVE WAITED 28 YEARS FOR MY NEW KITCHEN AND I CAN TELL YOU IT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR. WE HAVE EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. THAT IS DOWN TO THE HARD WORK OF EVERYONE FROM ARISTOCRAFT. INCLUDING TRACY WHO I SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE A FEW TIMES. THEY CANT DO ENOUGH FOR YOU. WE NEEDED A NEW FLOOR. NATHAN CAME AND DID IT AT SHORT NOTICE. HE WORKED UNTIL 7.45 ON THE EVENING TO MAKE SURE OUR KITCHEN WOULD BE FITTED ON TIME. TOM THE PLASTERER AND HIS TEAM WERE BRILLIANT TIED UP AFTER THEMSELVES EVEN GOT THE HOOVER OUT. THE ELECTRICIANS WERE GREAT ALSO DID EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. THEY GO INTO GREAT DETAIL. BEN THE KITCHEN FITTER EVEN MEASURED WHERE EACH HANDLE WENT SO THEY MATCHED. GLYN THE MANAGING DIRECTOR CAME ROUND TO MAKE SURE WE WERE HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER THE KITCHEN HAD BEEN COMPLETED HE EVEN CHECKED IN THE CUPBOARDS WE THOUGHT THAT WAS A LOVELY TOUCH. I WAS REALLY EXCITED EVEN ALL THROUGH THE PROCESS. EVERYTHING IS BRILLIANT. THANKS EVERYONE FROM ARISTOCRAFT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE. THANKS AGAIN"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Everyone has been most helpful and their advice invaluable. The quality of the kitchen units and appliances is excellent. The fitters have been fantastic and communication with the office of the highest standard. I can highly recommend Aristocraft to anyone wanting a new kitchen"
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"The workmen were all very confident in what they were doing."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Myself and my wife, would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Aristocraft for our wonderful new kitchen. From the moment that we walked into the showroom we were not pressurised at any time to buy any of their products by their very professional and friendly staff. From the first visit to our home, to the final visit of the director when our kitchen was completed we have to say what an excellent service they provide, always keep you updated on any progress, the fitters were excellent, turned up on time, couldn't do enough for us, with great workmanship and were very clean and tidy. The quality of the kitchen is better than all of the other big named places that we had visited previously with the price matching our budget and more. We would recommend Aristocraft to anyone out there looking for a new kitchen and would like to thank everyone involved."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Firstly we were treated very well when we came to discuss and eventually purchase the kitchen makeover. You also kept to the installation date. We are very pleased with the outcome and wish to say how conscientious and professional the fitters where. Overall we are very pleased with finished article and would recommend Aristocraft to anyone looking for a new kitchen makeover."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"Aristocraft made me very happy by fitting me a beautiful kitchen."
How do you rate the quality of the product?
"We love our new kitchen, thank you to all involved. Special thank you to Steve Wallace the fitter, highly reccomended. Big thank you to Danielle parker for keeping us informed with all the trades. We even had a visit from the director to check everything was ok, not many do that. All the staff are friendly and helpfull. Highly reccomended company."
Aristocraft kitchens is rated 4.83 based on 191 reviews