Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd.
4.8
Based on 257 reviews
Read Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. Reviews

About Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd.:

Arcadia Branded Merchandise provide branded promotional products and merchandise solutions to support global businesses with their marketing activity.

sales@arcadiaonline.co.uk

Grove PlaceWellington Road

Tell us how Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. made you happy
Great customer service. Very satisfied.
Hey, the service from Kirstie was good, and also the artwork, but the pretzels were very stale. we were very disappointed
Sorry to hear the pretzels were stale, we will investigate and contact you to discuss further.
Nice team and easy to place orders and get them delivered quickly depending on the items.
Very efficient and quick delivery, easy to liaise with
Linda was extremely helpful and made the process effortless. I have used them several times now and they always source good quality in a timely manner.
Really impressed - surprised even - with the quality. Given price, it's excellent. The customer service when ordering was also helpful and efficient throughout. It could be made a little clearer on the website re supplying logos and step by step process.
Thank you for the feedback and great suggestion, we are always looking to improve the customer experience so always useful to hear it from your side.
I found my experience on this order and a previous one fine, but I think communication from the company could be improved.
Hi Kate, Thanks for the feedback, I will speak to the team and see how we can improve on the communication you receive going forward. Kind regards Jason.
Absolutely first class service with a first class product. 250 keyrings engraved with our logo ordered and delivered in less than 48 hours. Highly recommend.
Friendly, efficient, good communication, great product, eco friendly.
Doug Burwell has been a massive help to help and my company
When my initial enquiry was unable to be fulfilled I was offered alternative solutions which worked out really well. The service we received was efficient and timely - a great service! Thank You!
Placed my order with Doug, he was very accommodating and informative. The process was seamless and he made the whole journey very easy. Cannot fault it.
Order was handled professionally and promptly. Delivered on time. Great product
fantastic service from Linda, so helpful throughout and great products in the end
Great service from start to finish. Highly recommend.
Quick and efficient service,
Excellent merchandise and extremely fast delivery
Easy to navigate website and quick response to my questions.
Good & durable product.
We had an urgent order to make and Charlotte was very responsive and helpful during the entire process. Thank you!
Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. is rated 4.76 based on 257 reviews