Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd.
Read Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. Reviews

About Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd.:

Arcadia Branded Merchandise provide branded promotional products and merchandise solutions to support global businesses with their marketing activity.

sales@arcadiaonline.co.uk

Grove PlaceWellington Road

Tell us how Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. made you happy
Really impressed - surprised even - with the quality. Given price, it's excellent. The customer service when ordering was also helpful and efficient throughout. It could be made a little clearer on the website re supplying logos and step by step process.
Thank you for the feedback and great suggestion, we are always looking to improve the customer experience so always useful to hear it from your side.
I found my experience on this order and a previous one fine, but I think communication from the company could be improved.
Hi Kate, Thanks for the feedback, I will speak to the team and see how we can improve on the communication you receive going forward. Kind regards Jason.
Absolutely first class service with a first class product. 250 keyrings engraved with our logo ordered and delivered in less than 48 hours. Highly recommend.
Friendly, efficient, good communication, great product, eco friendly.
Doug Burwell has been a massive help to help and my company
When my initial enquiry was unable to be fulfilled I was offered alternative solutions which worked out really well. The service we received was efficient and timely - a great service! Thank You!
Placed my order with Doug, he was very accommodating and informative. The process was seamless and he made the whole journey very easy. Cannot fault it.
Order was handled professionally and promptly. Delivered on time. Great product
fantastic service from Linda, so helpful throughout and great products in the end
Great service from start to finish. Highly recommend.
Quick and efficient service,
Excellent merchandise and extremely fast delivery
Easy to navigate website and quick response to my questions.
Good & durable product.
We had an urgent order to make and Charlotte was very responsive and helpful during the entire process. Thank you!
A very easy process which produced wonderful business cards for out managers.
Absolutely everything! Kirstie is extremely helpful to work with; from seamless communication, to helping me brainstorm ideas for new marketing collateral, competitive pricing, quality products, and "easy as pie" order to doorstep service. I never have to worry about products not being delivered, poor quality, or broken communication - even with being half way across the world from me Arcadia is by far the easiest marketing collateral vendor I've ever worked with! I wish all of my vendors were this easy to to work with; you guys REALLY make my job easy!
Excellent service as always from Linda, so helpful and quick to respond
Charlotte has been very helpful and super quick in my orders turnaround.
Great service - helped with a last minute request! A number of changes were also requested but completed in time...
Arcadia Corporate Merchandise Ltd. is rated 4.77 based on 252 reviews