Aquatek Plumbing and Heating Reviews

LONDON ESSEX
HERTFORDSHIRE HARROW
UXBRIDGE

Telephone

How would you rate Aquatek Plumbing and Heating ?

"Great communication, service and workmanship."
"An extremely helpful firm. They came out the same day, twice, to fix heating issues and left the area clean and tidy upon departure. Wouldn’t hesitate to call them again."
"I would totally recommend this company to anyone. They are very prompt, helpful and caring as the work that needed to be done was at a previous hoarders place and the engineer didn’t care and wanted to help as much as he could and worked above and beyond to get the jobs done. The cost and all the advise was explained very well. Great company"
"Aquatek plumbing and heating done a first class job for me. I am very happy with their work and the people who did the work for me where very professional and dedicated. I highly recommend Aquatek and it's skilled and friendly staff."
"Our boiler broke on a Friday afternoon, and with a 4 month old baby we needed it replaced ASAP. Aquatek were really responsive and were able to carry out the job within 48 hours. Steve, Lee and Mitchell are all friendly and great to deal with. We are really pleased with the service we received."
"Quick response & good service. Would recommend."
"Good, efficient and friendly service. Lee who came round and assessed and then fixed the problem was very friendly and patient in explaining what needed to be done. Didn’t make you feel you were wasting his time! Would recommend."
"Called Aquatek for a quote for a new boiler, fitted my boiler the next day. My heating and hot water now back working."
"I called Aquatek two weeks ago with an emergency boiler situation expecting to have to pay an emergency call out charge plus the labour cost. I got through straight away and could not have been more impressed with the service I received. I explained the problem and rather than coming out and charging a fee Steve patiently talked me through what I needed to do to fix the problem, even calling back an hour later to ensure it was all working. I’d definitely recommend Aquatek and will be using them for all future plumbing needs!"
"Steve and Leigh couldn't have been more helpful fitting my new boiler. I have no hesitation in recommending them and will be using them in the future."
"i am so impressive to see your website. Aquatek providing best services in North London"
"Fast response. I telephoned Steve on Saturday morning re a boiler problem. He came to investigate that same morning. Sadly the boiler had died but a new one was installed and up and running on Sunday !! Would highly recommend."
"A helpful, understanding and reasonable company. I spoke to Steve on the phone who got someone out to me that day. Lee was very polite and endeavoured to explain what was wrong with my boiler. When my landlady decided not to use them for the needed work Steve was completely understanding and didn't put the pressure on at all. Decision was out of my hands this time but in the future I will defo use them for work. Thanks!"
"They came promptly and explained things clearly. The boiler works well and, thanks to their information, is easy to operate. I also liked the way the more experienced technician was training his apprentice. Both were polite and helpful. And I'm warm again!"
"On the Friday we needed a new boiler installed, and it was done over the weekend, with most of the work being done on the Sunday. Not sure one gets that sort of service from any other company; they could well have delayed it to the following week. The engineer, Lee, was really friendly and did a fantastic job on getting it up and running, without taking any shortcuts. A great asset to the company. I would certainly recommend Aquatek for great service and quality of work."
"I approached Steve for advise on around 21/22 December. My tenant had reported a problem with the gas and water. Briefly, when the boiler was used for heating or water, the gas flame on the cooker diminished and eventually went out. I asked Steve if he thought it was an appliance or a gas problem and we both concluded it was more likely to be a gas pressure problem rather than anything else. Steve advised that Cadent (formerly Transco) should be informed if there was a leak, but the problem was that it was Christmas, and we didn’t want to shut the family down with no heating, water or cooking facilities. It was important to make the right call. Lee wasn’t available to visit and inspect in the short period before Christmas, so I asked the caretaker of the flats to visit. He did so with the estate plumber, who decided that there was no gas leak and agreed with Steve’s assessment that it was probably the gas regulator. Any slight smell of gas was deemed to be a residual smell when the cooker went out when both appliances were being used. I spoke to Steve again, and we decided that there seemed to be no imminent threat to safety, and we would ask the tenant to monitor the situation. The tenant advised that there was no further problem, other than having to use the boiler and cooker separately. The tenant then went away on Boxing Day, and I went up to London to assess the situation myself. On entering the flat on the 27th Dec, I noticed a slight smell of gas. Again I called Steve to see if Lee was free to join me. He wasn’t, but Steve promised he could get him there before Saturday. It seemed that as I was there, it would be best to call Cadent, so I called them. They came within 90 mins and identified a problem with the old regulator. That was changed for a new one, and the problem was solved. At all times, Steve was on hand with advice, and worked hard to try and keep the tenants happy whilst always mindful of their safety. It was good to have him at the end of the phone and pick his brains. Beyond the call of duty. Thanks Steve. Roger Martin"
"Great service, fast work, and arrived within 10 minutes! I will have more work to come and will not hesitate to go straight to Aquatek, and would highly recommend them to others."
"They phoned when they said they would, they arrived when they promised, they fixed the problem, thy were kind, knowledgeable and helpful and they didn't charge me over the top for coming out on a Sunday. What's not to love?"
"Steve massively helped me after my boiler stopped working. He diagnosed and help fix the issue over the phone. Will be using him again for any future plumbing work."
"Great friendly and effective service. Good communication and providing a quick fix for our immersion heater that meant we had access to hot water. Knowledgeable and competitive prices."
Aquatek Plumbing and Heating is rated 4.86 based on 151 reviews