Aquatek Plumbing and Heating Reviews

HERTFORDSHIRE HARROW
UXBRIDGE

Tell us how Aquatek Plumbing and Heating made you happy

Telephone
"was really impressed with both Steve, and Lee at Aquatec. I rang Steve and he arranged for Lee to pay a visit the same afternoon. Lee was only with me for 5 minutes when he located the problem with my boiler and it only took another five minutes to rectify my central heating problem. Lee was very cheerful, helpful, and above all really knew his onions. I will certainly have Aquatec do my annual service and would thoroughly urge anybody to use them"
"Aquatek plumbers was simply just great. They offered me a good service with an unbeatable price you'll ever get anywhere. And especially finished my work on new apartment on time I've got to say these guys know what they are doing. Thanks to Steve.."
"I have dealt with Aquatek twice and found them helpful and reliable and they care about their customers."
"Aquatek are a fantastic team, they are polite, honest, fast and incredibly reliable. I contacted them regarding quite a big plumbing issue and they worked quickly to resolve this, keeping me updated throughout. I look forward to working with them again. Thank you again for all of your help."
"Unfortunately my experience with this company was not a positive one. I had a F75 valiant boiler fault. I wanted a free estimate but these are non existent despite website claims. The engineer arrived and said there were problems with conflicting pumps and it was a big job to fix. Charged £108 and left without fixing the fault. I contacted and spoke to Steve He told me the expansion vessel was full of water and needed replacing before we could even begin to look at the F75 fault. I said these are conflicting reports he said he would get back to me in half an hour. He didn’t get back to me. I’ve had to get another company out to look at the boiler. They replaced the pressure valve (F75 fault) and fixed boiler obviously at further cost to myself. Aquatek failed to fix or accurately diagnose my boiler fault and didn’t get back to me when they said they would. I contacted them again to ask for my money back but they never got back me."
"Very happy with the service, lee fitted a full heating system for me, was very quick very professional and in a very short time period, would 100% recommend aquatek! Thanks again lee"
"Installed new boiler at short notice on a Bank Holiday. Much appreciated. Experienced engineers, reasonably priced and efficient - with excellent customer service. Thanks chaps!"
"Great communication, service and workmanship."
"An extremely helpful firm. They came out the same day, twice, to fix heating issues and left the area clean and tidy upon departure. Wouldn’t hesitate to call them again."
"I would totally recommend this company to anyone. They are very prompt, helpful and caring as the work that needed to be done was at a previous hoarders place and the engineer didn’t care and wanted to help as much as he could and worked above and beyond to get the jobs done. The cost and all the advise was explained very well. Great company"
"Aquatek plumbing and heating done a first class job for me. I am very happy with their work and the people who did the work for me where very professional and dedicated. I highly recommend Aquatek and it's skilled and friendly staff."
"Our boiler broke on a Friday afternoon, and with a 4 month old baby we needed it replaced ASAP. Aquatek were really responsive and were able to carry out the job within 48 hours. Steve, Lee and Mitchell are all friendly and great to deal with. We are really pleased with the service we received."
"Quick response & good service. Would recommend."
"Good, efficient and friendly service. Lee who came round and assessed and then fixed the problem was very friendly and patient in explaining what needed to be done. Didn’t make you feel you were wasting his time! Would recommend."
"Called Aquatek for a quote for a new boiler, fitted my boiler the next day. My heating and hot water now back working."
"I called Aquatek two weeks ago with an emergency boiler situation expecting to have to pay an emergency call out charge plus the labour cost. I got through straight away and could not have been more impressed with the service I received. I explained the problem and rather than coming out and charging a fee Steve patiently talked me through what I needed to do to fix the problem, even calling back an hour later to ensure it was all working. I’d definitely recommend Aquatek and will be using them for all future plumbing needs!"
"Steve and Leigh couldn't have been more helpful fitting my new boiler. I have no hesitation in recommending them and will be using them in the future."
"i am so impressive to see your website. Aquatek providing best services in North London"
"Fast response. I telephoned Steve on Saturday morning re a boiler problem. He came to investigate that same morning. Sadly the boiler had died but a new one was installed and up and running on Sunday !! Would highly recommend."
"A helpful, understanding and reasonable company. I spoke to Steve on the phone who got someone out to me that day. Lee was very polite and endeavoured to explain what was wrong with my boiler. When my landlady decided not to use them for the needed work Steve was completely understanding and didn't put the pressure on at all. Decision was out of my hands this time but in the future I will defo use them for work. Thanks!"
Aquatek Plumbing and Heating is rated 4.84 based on 158 reviews