Aquatek Plumbing and Heating Reviews

LONDON ESSEX
HERTFORDSHIRE HARROW
UXBRIDGE

Tell us how Aquatek Plumbing and Heating made you happy
Aquatek we’re just great, Mark, Steve and team delivered an excellent end result and were very easy to work with. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough
Steve responded to the problem straight away. James did a great job on a complex boiler Issue. Recommend.
We had a complete rip out and rebuild of our dated ensuite bathroom. Mark & Matt did a great job giving us a fabulous bathroom. They worked very hard & kept everything very neat and tidy.
Mark and Matt did a great job in removing our elderly friend's bath and replacing it with a low profile tray, shower and glass screen. Throughout the job they were courteous and helpful, coming up with ideas to make the finished end product even better. Always on time, always tidy and kept to the price agreed. Thoroughly recommended!
I had my bathroom and toilet renovated Mark and Matt made the process very quick and easy. They are friendly and also did a great job to my new bathroom and toilet. Definitely will recommend to friends and family.
I had a new ensuite fitted by Mark & Matt including completely removing my old one (and all the mess!) and doing a really good job of installing everything properly and professionally. I love the new look and Mark added some amazing finishing touches that I never would have thought of in my original design. The team were great at keeping me updated with progress each day and sending me photos as they worked. Super friendly team and will definitely ask them back next time I want any work doing.
Mr Robertson I just had a new floor laid in my bathroom and cloak room absolutely beautiful the finish around the edge first class a big thank-you to Mark and matt will definitely use again for other work
We have just had a complete bathroom and shower fitted by Mark,Matt & Frank the tiler. I cannot recommend them highly enough, not only was the price the best quote we had but their work was very professional, consulting us throughout and the finish was excellent. We did not have to pay a penny until the job was finished and acceptable . They cleaned up completely and everything was of a very high standard . They completed it all in 8 days and finished well before Xmas as we had asked. I would definitely recommend them for bathrooms, they are excellent.
A big thank you to Mark and matt for turning my old bathroom into a fabulous shower suite,they explained the progress each day and completed the work with minimal disruption to myself I would highly recommend them
Phoned Aquatek in Barnet on Monday and was promptly visited by engineer James on Tuesday. He was thorough with my boiler while explaining everything he was doing and why. First class service.
Very fast response to a broken very old boiler. New boiler installed within 48 hours. So helpful, efficient, clean and a brilliant result. Thanks so much
I highly recommend Aquatek to help with all your boiler needs. Dave is brilliant and helped me solve an issue late on a Saturday!! Thank you so much!
Squarely recently installed a new boiler and power flushed the existing system for me. Lee and Steve were fantastic! They were in and out with minimal fuss and they came in considerably lower that a few other quotes we had…. I can’t recommend them enough!
Excellent service to fix a faulty Vaillant boiler. Round within an hour of calling, explained the problem clearly and had me and up and running again in no time. Offered honest advice on condition of ageing boiler. Would definitely use again for repair, service or installation.
It’s the second time they have come to my rescue. A leak in my house was quickly identified.... and a few days later the lovely man came and spent the day working to repair it. He left everything as he found it.... tested it by turning taps, running the bath and even setting the washing machine to ensure all ok. Aquatek were BRILLIANT. The guy could not have been more helpful.... and explained everything as he was going along. I’d use them again without fail.
Aquatek relocated and installed a new combi boiler. We had several suggestions from other companies as to the location but Lee’s recommendation to simply move the boiler to a different position within the bathroom and box it in was by far the simplest and best solution. The work was carried out efficiently and in a timely manner. At the same time they completely gutted the same bathroom and installed a bath, separate walk in shower, wc and vanity unit. They were working in a small area with a lot of complex pipework/calculations to ensure a professional finish, which they certainly achieved. At all times, Steve kept us fully updated, advising options when necessary. Lee was a perfectionist and his work was first class, often working late. Aquatek made sure that the whole bathroom was finished as quickly as possible and within what we felt to be was a most competitive price. We would certainly recommend Aquatek.
I lived in the same flat for 30 years and I've never had a plumber who has shown such high standards and professionalism at the same time total dedication in their work. I will only be using this firm from now and be assured you will not be sorry.
I have lived in the same flat for 30 years.I have never such an amazing company.The work and service was superb. Mark took great care with everything, and added a water pump to add pressure to my water system plus new bath and sink taps. A remarkable Company. If you don’t use this Company it will be your loss.
Professional service good customer care, very prompt and reliable pleased with my boiler system and new bathroom.
3 years now I've used aquatek. Steve n the guys are fabulous. Yet again fast efficient and reliable. I've recommended many times and all have had the similar experiance
Aquatek Plumbing and Heating is rated 4.83 based on 213 reviews