Aquatek Plumbing and Heating Reviews

LONDON ESSEX
HERTFORDSHIRE HARROW
UXBRIDGE

Tell us how Aquatek Plumbing and Heating made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Fast and friendly service. Highly recommended.
Reliable, good work. Clean and tidy.
I called them on a Sunday night and they turned up first thing on Monday morning. It was an extremely quick, helpful and efficient service and thankfully fixed our issue immediately. I would certainly recommend them.
Wow fast knowlegable clean friendly and most importantly trust worthy.. yes a winner
Diagnosis of the issue, implementing a fix and educating me on why/how my issue occurs was all done in the space of an hour. There’s nothing else I can say, other than thank you for providing a great service and solid work, with quick turn around!
First Class Friendly Professional Service from the off... I cannot stress how great these Steve and Lee were... They answered all my questions and delivered a great quote and my new boiler was installed with ease, no mess made and we had a laugh along the way... I will be using Aquatek for all my plumbing and heating needs in the future... Never again will I use British Gas for my servicing etc... Aquatek all the way for me and I would highly recommend them to you all... Take a bow Lee and Steve for a job well done.
Aquatek has been servicing our boiler for almost 10 years. They are professional and we never had any problems with the work they did for us. They are knowledgable and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you.
Excellent, faultless and skilled work (but very expensive).
I recently had a new boiler installed and was delighted with the engineer, named Lee, who was very polite, efficient and interesting. As for the whole experience of booking, efficiency and overall standard of service, it was first class. I would recommend Aquatek to anyone!
Great team with personal service. Lee works like a Trojan and Steve always gets back to me quickly with any queries. Matt, Barnet.
was really impressed with both Steve, and Lee at Aquatec. I rang Steve and he arranged for Lee to pay a visit the same afternoon. Lee was only with me for 5 minutes when he located the problem with my boiler and it only took another five minutes to rectify my central heating problem. Lee was very cheerful, helpful, and above all really knew his onions. I will certainly have Aquatec do my annual service and would thoroughly urge anybody to use them
Aquatek plumbers was simply just great. They offered me a good service with an unbeatable price you'll ever get anywhere. And especially finished my work on new apartment on time I've got to say these guys know what they are doing. Thanks to Steve..
I have dealt with Aquatek twice and found them helpful and reliable and they care about their customers.
Aquatek are a fantastic team, they are polite, honest, fast and incredibly reliable. I contacted them regarding quite a big plumbing issue and they worked quickly to resolve this, keeping me updated throughout. I look forward to working with them again. Thank you again for all of your help.
Unfortunately my experience with this company was not a positive one. I had a F75 valiant boiler fault. I wanted a free estimate but these are non existent despite website claims. The engineer arrived and said there were problems with conflicting pumps and it was a big job to fix. Charged £108 and left without fixing the fault. I contacted and spoke to Steve He told me the expansion vessel was full of water and needed replacing before we could even begin to look at the F75 fault. I said these are conflicting reports he said he would get back to me in half an hour. He didn’t get back to me. I’ve had to get another company out to look at the boiler. They replaced the pressure valve (F75 fault) and fixed boiler obviously at further cost to myself. Aquatek failed to fix or accurately diagnose my boiler fault and didn’t get back to me when they said they would. I contacted them again to ask for my money back but they never got back me.
Very happy with the service, lee fitted a full heating system for me, was very quick very professional and in a very short time period, would 100% recommend aquatek! Thanks again lee
Installed new boiler at short notice on a Bank Holiday. Much appreciated. Experienced engineers, reasonably priced and efficient - with excellent customer service. Thanks chaps!
Great communication, service and workmanship.
An extremely helpful firm. They came out the same day, twice, to fix heating issues and left the area clean and tidy upon departure. Wouldn’t hesitate to call them again.
I would totally recommend this company to anyone. They are very prompt, helpful and caring as the work that needed to be done was at a previous hoarders place and the engineer didn’t care and wanted to help as much as he could and worked above and beyond to get the jobs done. The cost and all the advise was explained very well. Great company
Aquatek Plumbing and Heating is rated 4.85 based on 168 reviews