Aquatek Plumbing and Heating Reviews

LONDON ESSEX
HERTFORDSHIRE HARROW
UXBRIDGE

Tell us how Aquatek Plumbing and Heating made you happy
I cannot fault this Company. Special thanks to Amos. A Gentleman and a star. Customer Service exceptional. Polite friendly and professional. Thank you. I would recommend you totally.
Excellent service, reliable, would recommend them and use again
Sorted out problem quickly and kept in touch to let us know what was happening
I stumbled across this firm when a large energy supplier was unable to sort the problem quickly and now will not use anyone else, brilliant, trustworthy firm.
The toilet brush head got stuck in the toilet. Although no work was carried out, I was told to flush hot water to melt the brush so hoping that will work. I got charged £80 but on Aquatek it states there is no call out charge. There was no quote so when I raised this question I was told that they do charge for the call out. So what is right or wrong and did the charge relate to the advice?
Really impressed by their customer service and the speed of repair, and would recommend highly.
Aquatek have come to our rescue several times over the last year or so. Most recently during these Corona dominated times when our one and only toilet gave up its flush and then started leaking through the kitchen ceiling. As soon as I called the number (very early on a Sunday morning!) it was answered by Steve which was a great relief and Mitch arrived in a very short space of time and sorted out the problem quickly and efficiently without any fuss or bother. We have always had excellent and good value for money Service from Aquatek but we were especially thankful for them at this time. Thank you.
Fast and friendly service. Highly recommended.
Reliable, good work. Clean and tidy.
I called them on a Sunday night and they turned up first thing on Monday morning. It was an extremely quick, helpful and efficient service and thankfully fixed our issue immediately. I would certainly recommend them.
Wow fast knowlegable clean friendly and most importantly trust worthy.. yes a winner
Diagnosis of the issue, implementing a fix and educating me on why/how my issue occurs was all done in the space of an hour. There’s nothing else I can say, other than thank you for providing a great service and solid work, with quick turn around!
First Class Friendly Professional Service from the off... I cannot stress how great these Steve and Lee were... They answered all my questions and delivered a great quote and my new boiler was installed with ease, no mess made and we had a laugh along the way... I will be using Aquatek for all my plumbing and heating needs in the future... Never again will I use British Gas for my servicing etc... Aquatek all the way for me and I would highly recommend them to you all... Take a bow Lee and Steve for a job well done.
Aquatek has been servicing our boiler for almost 10 years. They are professional and we never had any problems with the work they did for us. They are knowledgable and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you.
Excellent, faultless and skilled work (but very expensive).
I recently had a new boiler installed and was delighted with the engineer, named Lee, who was very polite, efficient and interesting. As for the whole experience of booking, efficiency and overall standard of service, it was first class. I would recommend Aquatek to anyone!
Great team with personal service.
Lee works like a Trojan and Steve always gets back to me quickly with any queries.

Matt, Barnet.
was really impressed with both Steve, and Lee at Aquatec. I rang Steve and he arranged for Lee to pay a visit the same afternoon. Lee was only with me for 5 minutes when he located the problem with my boiler and it only took another five minutes to rectify my central heating problem. Lee was very cheerful, helpful, and above all really knew his onions. I will certainly have Aquatec do my annual service and would thoroughly urge anybody to use them
Aquatek plumbers was simply just great. They offered me a good service with an unbeatable price you'll ever get anywhere. And especially finished my work on new apartment on time I've got to say these guys know what they are doing. Thanks to Steve..
I have dealt with Aquatek twice and found them helpful and reliable and they care about their customers.
Aquatek Plumbing and Heating is rated 4.85 based on 175 reviews