AquAid Water Coolers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquAid Water Coolers
"Overall, my experience with the AQU/AID was positive. I was up and running within minutes of installing it. . AQU/AID is really helpful in getting delivery of fresh water and cooler servicing always done swiftly and efficiently on convenient time for business. If anyone has any questions about the AQU/AID though, leave a comment to my review and I'll get back to you.""
We're delighted to know that AquAid meets your water dispenser and fresh water requirements.and continues to exceed your service and delivery expectations.

Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a stellar review - it's very much appreciated.
"The staff Heide,Darren and Kevin and the delivery guys have always been very helpful and quick to respond to situations therefore making the Aqua customer service top class which is something one does not find with all companies. Thanks."
It's truly a pleasure. Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a positive review and rating.
"Slim and do what is expected of them"
We're pleased to hear it. Thank you for the feedback.
"Endless supply of cold water for staff. Good Customer Service from the staff at Aquaid too."
We're so pleased to hear that your requirements are being met and that the AquAid staff are looking after you. We appreciate the feedback, thank you.
"Delivery is always on time. Water tastes cool and fresh. Good value for money. Staff very friendly."
Thank you for all the positive comments and the great rating. Appreciate you taking the time.
"Customer Service is always very helpful and happy to help, Deliveries are always on time and at times when we need a delivery urgently for site, they are always willing to oblige."
We're pleased to hear this. Thanks for taking the time to provide such positive feedback - we do appreciate it.
"Good service"
We're pleased to hear it. Thanks very much.
"We've been a customer of AquAid for 5 years and have experienced the odd hiccup but on the whole the service is very good. Delivery drivers are always polite and professional. Special thanks to Jason Anwar - if you have a problem, he gets it sorted."
Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we really do take note of your comments and pass them on where relevant. We will also pass on your thanks to the team member you mention!
"always cold and refreshing, always friendly and efficient service"
"Aquaid Office that deals with Kent Essex and North London areas are always very happy to assist with any queries. I often deal with the same person, Jordan Anwar, who I have to say is always very happy, friendly and very professional. I am always happy/relieved when I make contact with the Kent Essex and North London branch and its Jordan who picks up as I know my query will always be looked into and resolution found."
Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a sterling review. We also appreciate the feedback about one of our team here at AquAid and we will most definitely pass your comments on.
Thanks for the fantastic review. We're so pleased to know that your requirements are being met and we'll definitely pass on your compliments!
"we have used this in our trade counter for many years and it serves the customers"
Thanks for your feedback - we do appreciate it.
"Friendly service and prompt supplies"
"very accessible easy t contact and call centre staff are brilliant"
"They work, and the staff are very helpful. This review website however is a pain in the ass if you are using a tablet"
Thanks for your great review about our products and service. We’ll certainly make the Reviews site aware of this issue.
"Sometimes we get water when we don't need and other times we run out of water. Occasionally the delivery driver gets us mixed up with our neighbouring company. Other than that we are happy with the service."
Thanks for your comments – we do appreciate the feedback. We've forwarded these onto the relevant branch for them to address.
"Prompt delivery from a request for supplies call. Excellent delivery people, very helpful. The machine I have enables me to make tea and have an ice cold drink - excellent and all at a sensible price. Well done Aquad! Ben"
We're so pleased to hear that the team at AquAid are meeting your needs and that the water dispenser does too! We do appreciate such positive feedback - thanks very much.
"Prompt delivery"
Good to hear - thanks for the feedback
"I have dealt with AquAid for a number of years and all service requests have been met and generally all around good attitude in catering for the customers needs."
"They did the job we needed them for"
"Water tastes good and nice and cool"
We're constantly striving to ensure that you have the very best water coolers and water from source. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
AquAid Water Coolers is rated 4.72 based on 152 reviews