Anicca Digital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Anicca Digital

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy

"We have been using Anicca as our PR agency for 6 months now, and I have to say it has been a very pleasing and rewarding experience. Caroline and Sarah have taken extra care to understand our business, listening carefully to our history and future objectives, and have carefully crafted an action plan to deliver enhanced PR Opportunities. What has particularly pleased me has been their performance in actually DELIVERING on their good ideas. From the very outset they have obtained our business exposure in key areas that we see as beneficial, and they continue to seek out new and innovative strategies in order to keep the momentum going. A really first class service, and I look forward to even more to come! Paul Pinder Managing Partner"
"Anicca PR have provided a consistently high level of service for Charles Bentley & Son Ltd. We have an excellent relationship with the team, who clearly understand our business and our needs. They have produced fantastic results to promote our company as well as highlighting our commitment to the community, successfully communicating our brand values as well as promoting existing and new product ranges. We work very closely with them and they are very much part of the in-house team. I would recommend them to anyone considering appointing a strong, media savvy consumer agency."
"I did a 5 day goodle adwords and analytics course - the team were great, the course was excellent, and i'm now fully invigorated to crack on with my campaign in the knowledge i know what i am doing. I would say to anyone do not do adwords if you haven't done this course. John - MD @ Crystal Hearing"
"I did a 5 day training for Google adwords and thought it was fantastic. In fact i would say to anyone else do not do adwords unless you do this course. The whole team were great and i liked the way different memebers all had different input into the course to give it variety. Now for addressing the actual adwords campaign....."
"Many thanks - it has definitely made a big difference and I feel miles more confident and energised in getting up and running with Prestashop!"
"The Bootcamp was as intense and productive as I had hoped. Working in small groups the Anicca team mixed theory with lots of practical. Within the space of a week, we left with a plan of action with lists of points to work on and they helped formulate an online strategy. I was very happy with the course, the content, delivery and the Anicca team's energy & positivity. Would recommend it."
"Caroline took a look at our SEO on our website giving us a detailed report and taking the time to explain this fully to myself giving useful tips and information and guiding us on how to improve. I would highly recommend Caroline and the team over at Anicca as they were fast, efficient and thorough."
"Social Media Campaign training rececived was very informative and useful. I learnt new ways to communicate with Followers and Friends, as well as how to engage new audiences, and linking the campaign to google analytics for tracking and monitoring purposes. Hats off to Bhavesh who provided me with useful tips post-training for future reference."
"Excellent Google Analytics training conducted by Ed Truman. Supporting us right from the outset, Ed made it very simple for us to understand and tailored the session to the needs of our business and our customers. We are looking forward to working further with Anicca!"
"I recently attended the Annica Digital five day SEO bootcamp which I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge and understanding of SEO, Google and paid search. The staff were all very helpful in answering any questions we had and were keen to help us wherever possible."
"Went on the 5 day organic SEO boot-camp would recommend this course to anyone. These guys are experts. Content was well presented and relevant. 5 stars. Bleddyn Powell Managing Director. Motor Control Warehouse."
"I recently attended Anicca’s 5-day course on SEO and thought it was brilliant. I learnt so much and the course presenters where extremely helpful and knowledgeable - I can’t wait to put into practice what I learnt. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Anicca to anybody and thanks again for a great course."
"Thank you for the Google Analytics training. It was great to cover so much in just a few hours! Ed Truman is very knowledgeable and provided valuable support and advice to help our business."
"We have worked with Anicca for several years and have always found the team knowledgeable and engaged. they have also made great efforts to understand the detail of our busienss. i would have no hesitation in recommedning them to anyone looking for a web/PPC/SEO provider."
"My name's Guy Rogers at Instruments Direct (Services) Ltd and I have just completed a 2 week PPC Boot Camp at Anicca. This has got to be one of the most comprehensive courses I have ever been on. No stone is left unturned in making sure you have a thorough understanding of this surprisingly complex subject. All of Anicca's staff are grade one and all of them are willing and happy to help you through the maze that is Google AdWords as well as helping to engineer the right solutions for your particular needs and requirements. Five stars from me,"
"We have been with Anicca for a number of years now, when we started we were completley new to PPC and it was unknown area for us. However they guided us through the whole process, once the campaigns launched revenue increased instantly, with regular meetings and reports we refined the campaigns and I can say without doubt that it provides the single most cost effective way of advertising that we have ever done. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anicca to anyone looking for someone to manage their PPC campaigns."
"We have been a customer of Anicca Digital since April 2010.We always find them courteous, approachable and informative. With Google continuously making changes to their operating protocols and systems it is difficult to keep up to date and more importantly understanding how these changes could affect our company on line advertising. Anicca help you understand in layman terms how these changes can affect you. They are always reviewing our campaigns to ensure we get maximum performance for our ad spend and this gives us confidence that we are getting the best value .I would not hesitate in recommending their services."
"We have been working with Anicca for just over a year now. We were completely new to PPC and needed help trying it out, and they came over well during our initial research. Reality is they have proved to be truly excellent - technically adept and highly enthusiastic! Our business is an unusual one, that has required some lateral thinking with regards to the approach we take with PPC, but Anicca have been on top of this and have enabled us to get some really positive results. We'd certainly highly recommend Anicca to anyone looking for assistance with PPC!"
"We have used Anicca for our SEO and PPC for just over 6 months now (after completing one of their great PPC bootcamps). They are a fantastic company to work with - organised, efficient and forward thinking. Their staff go that extra mile on every occasion, and are an asset to the company. I would highly recommend them to anyone."
Anicca Digital is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews