Anicca Digital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Anicca Digital

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy

"The Google Analytics training course was excellent. In depth but delivered in an understandable way. Will be using Anicca again. Mark"
"Anicca helped us with mainly our PPC (Adwords and Bing) campaigns. They were both efficient and professional in helping us increase our revenue whilst reducing the costs. We work with them on a regular basis and I am always impressed with their up to date knowledge and techniques. They continue to 'practice what they preach' and I would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone looking to grow their business through online marketing and advertising channels."
Thank You - it is a pleasure working with you as well.
We love your willingness to try new PPC techniques, which has allowed us to push the envelope and get some of our best paid search results.

I think your account has the second best ROAS results of all our Shopping Ads, across all our ecommerce clients, due to such a great partnership and investment in ongoing optimisation over 3 years.
"Pall-Ex trusts Anicca Digital to handle all aspects of its PR and digital marketing needs. Committed to partnering with quality, successful businesses that can demonstrate proven results, we look to build strong, trusted long-term relationships – which is why we chose to partner with Anicca."
"Anicca are very knowledgeable on technical SEO & PPC and their social media team are fantastic. Their training days and conferences are very informative and educational."
"Very knowledgeable company on PPC, social media etc. At the forefront of all the latest techniques. Have always provided us with excellent and friendly service, with good reporting systems. Anicca boot camps are highly recommended as well."
"I attended Anicca Digital's social media boot camp and found it to be very helpful and well thought out. Their coverage of the major social media platforms was detailed and informative with plenty of insight into how to best utilise social for our businesses or organisations. I was impressed by the way the trainers took the time to find out about our businesses and offered us advice about how we might best use social media for our specific situations. A very good course, highly recommended."
"I attended a 2 day bootcamp at Anicca covering keyphrase research, SEO and content marketing. It was a great opportunity to refresh my existing knowledge and bring myself up to speed with the forever changing world of SEO and what makes Google tick! A great mix of both theory and practical, the sessions were really informative and helpful. We were also given access to lots of free tools so I now can't wait to put some of this into practice. Anicca are a passionate and talented team to work with and I would definitely recommend!"
"Anicca organised an Adwords training session for our Business Development Director and Events & Exhibitions Intern. As a charity we have limited marketing resources but we had access to a Google Adwords Grant without a clue how to use it! The Anicca trainer Gurpreet was knowledgable about the charity sector and took us on a learning journey starting with what we wanted to achieve and ending with setting up our own Adword campaign. The training was focussed, well paced and left us confident in setting up and maintaining future campaigns without support. Really recommend Anicca for any charity looking to use Google Adwords grants to raise awareness about their campaigns and work"
"I attended the PPC Bootcamp and was very impressed. The subject matter is a constantly moving target and Anicca’s willingness to share their practical experience to the benefit of others is incredibly helpful. There is almost too much to take in at the time if you do the full 5 days, but the quality and volume of information provided is second to none. Their strategic approach to creating campaigns spot-on as is their ability to trouble-shoot in a workshop situation that can be readily applied to one’s own campaigns."
"Having worked with Anicca for the past year, i have been incredibly impressed with their service and expertise. I would go as far as to say, they are the best online marketing agency i have ever worked with. Not only have they delivered results, but they've gone above and beyond and been a joy to work with."
"We have had the pleasure of working with Anicca for a number of years. Ann's team have always been both friendly and professional at all times. In recent times we have entrusted our growing international and domestic Adword Campaigns to Anicca and have been very pleased with the results they have achieved. In the past I have been fortunate to have attended one of the excellent Adword Boot Camps, something I believe is well worth the cost and can highly recommend. The staff at Anicca are generous both with their knowledge and time and are always fast to offer solutions to problems we have presented to them. Keep up the good work!"
"Great training course"
"I attended the Google Ad words bootcamp course last week. If you are looking to get a more in-depth knowledge, or learn everything from the beginning about ad words this is a great course to attend. The staff at Anicca are all passionate about what what they do, and have a huge knowledge base which made attending the course an absolute delight."
"We handed the team at Anicca what can only be described as a challenge, an international SEO audit covering a large number of countries. The advice was technical and practical, tailored to our exact needs and designed to make a difference. It’s been a very positive experience and we were delighted with the results. Delighted we chose to go with Anicca and thankful for the results."
"Great help and advice from the team at Anicca, thank you. Being at the Start Up stage of my e-commerce business, Anicca provided valuable information which has let me make better decisions for the future and ultimately saved me a considerable amount of time and money. Anicca's knowledge base is reliable and well established and I would thoroughly recommend them to others."
"Really beneficial and in depth SEO bootcamp that gave me a sound understanding of all the areas involved in SEO and how to work through each section myself. It is clear the team are passionate and very knowledgeable and this enthusiasm rubbed off on me whilst I was on the course; I couldn't wait to get stuck in and start the process on my own site."
"A good course, learnt a lot of interesting information on SEO."
"Terrific 5 day PPC Course. I've been running campaigns for 2 years but I still learnt so much. Don't waste your time and money on a one day course - the subject is way too big for just one day. I'm going to book on their SEO course next!"
"We have worked with Anicca for years and when we heard they were also providing PR services we had to try it. Since Caroline and the team have been working with us we have seen a huge increase in local traffic to our site, this was one of our objectives for 2015 to increase local awareness and see more conversions from people in the Leicestershire area. For May year on year we have seen a 900% increase in traffic locally! The revenue is already more locally than the whole of last year and we are only half way through the year."
"We have worked with Anicca for more than 2 years. Initially, they redeveloped a website and subsequently have managed an ongoing, long-term PPC and SEO campaign for one of our clients in the legal services sector. What stands out is their positive attitude, technical expertise and commitment to a very high standard of service. Their recommendations for campaign improvements and monthly reports are excellent - all provided by a talented team that really do a great job. All in all highly recommended. Jon Hepburn The Fedora Consultancy"
Anicca Digital is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews