Anicca Digital Reviews

Read Anicca Digital Reviews

ann@anicca.co.uk

1 Abbey Gate

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy
Friday mornings are now a time of learning and discovery. The webinars organised by Ann and her team are always on point, sharing real life experiences and very happy to go the extra mile. With the world changing and everything now on line I needed to learn fast. Thanks to anicca, I have. Highly recommended.
Thanks Patsy - glad you find them helpful:-)
Anicca are very generous with their education, providing webinars on a wide range of digital marketing topics. I feel confident in recommending them to clients of our website business.
Great presentation again, the team at anicca offers so much insight and value through their webinars.
Really helpful and informative webinars and great to be able to refer back to the recordings
Very good, very concise, very informative
Great webinar
Excellent webinars during lockdown, very useful meetings before lockdown, great advice and a very friendly team. Highly recommended!
Excellent webinars
I wanted to say a big thank you To Annica for making these webinars available – the content has been great and it has been so good to be part of something so positive.
Very useful and personalised. Friendly team too.
Brilliant free webinar on paid search optimisation!
Highly recommend Anicca as a digital agency to help drive your digital marketing activities. The friendly, knowledgeable team were instrumental in helping us achieve our goals. Most recently, during lockdown they have also provided insightful weekly webinars which have been great!
I've attended a number of the Anicca webinars since the outbreak of COVID-19 and have been impressed by the regularity and breadth of topics covered along with the teams ability to communicate complex subjects in an easily understandable way.

Their wealth of knowledge and passion for their work is infectious and has inspired me to sign up for the Digital marketing which provides a recognised qualification in the field Digital marketing.
Great presentation and very informative regarding the amount of work that goes into a comprehensive marketing plan.
Great free tutorials and handouts, thank you!
Really enjoying your webinars :) Thank you!
An amazing agency that successfully helps people and businesses with marketing challenges.
I have been looking for a face to face course to study Digital marketing and was nearly impossible to find a local course that provided a recognised qualification in the Digital marketing. I came across Anicca's 12 days workshops leading to DMI & CIM qualifications in digital marketing, it was not only local to me but also taught by agency staff who have ongoing knowledge. Ann and the team at Anicca are wonderful with a wealth of knowledge in the industry who delivered a course that not only easy to absorb for a novice like me and also insightful.
With the online portal provided I was able to study in my own time as well as classroom learning with the the team.
I highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to get a digital marketing qualification
We have only just appointed Anicca, but first impressions are that they are great digital agency, equipped with true experts in their field, all of whom are pro-active, positive and passionate about their work.

I am looking forward to seeing the rewards this partnership brings, but so far so good as they have delivered on promises! Very pleased :)
Anicca Digital is rated 4.95 based on 75 reviews