Anicca Digital Reviews

Read Anicca Digital Reviews

ann@anicca.co.uk

1 Abbey Gate

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy
Very useful and personalised. Friendly team too.
Brilliant free webinar on paid search optimisation!
Highly recommend Anicca as a digital agency to help drive your digital marketing activities. The friendly, knowledgeable team were instrumental in helping us achieve our goals. Most recently, during lockdown they have also provided insightful weekly webinars which have been great!
I've attended a number of the Anicca webinars since the outbreak of COVID-19 and have been impressed by the regularity and breadth of topics covered along with the teams ability to communicate complex subjects in an easily understandable way.

Their wealth of knowledge and passion for their work is infectious and has inspired me to sign up for the Digital marketing which provides a recognised qualification in the field Digital marketing.
Great presentation and very informative regarding the amount of work that goes into a comprehensive marketing plan.
Great free tutorials and handouts, thank you!
Really enjoying your webinars :) Thank you!
An amazing agency that successfully helps people and businesses with marketing challenges.
I have been looking for a face to face course to study Digital marketing and was nearly impossible to find a local course that provided a recognised qualification in the Digital marketing. I came across Anicca's 12 days workshops leading to DMI & CIM qualifications in digital marketing, it was not only local to me but also taught by agency staff who have ongoing knowledge. Ann and the team at Anicca are wonderful with a wealth of knowledge in the industry who delivered a course that not only easy to absorb for a novice like me and also insightful.
With the online portal provided I was able to study in my own time as well as classroom learning with the the team.
I highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to get a digital marketing qualification
We have only just appointed Anicca, but first impressions are that they are great digital agency, equipped with true experts in their field, all of whom are pro-active, positive and passionate about their work.

I am looking forward to seeing the rewards this partnership brings, but so far so good as they have delivered on promises! Very pleased :)
Having seen Anicca deliver a number of presentations in the past I decided to attend their A10 Marketing Framework workshop today. As always I was very impressed by the knowledgable staff and their ability to communicate complicated concepts in an informal and easily understandable way.

Having spent some time networking in the local business community I have always found that they are very highly regarded and produce exceptional results and my own experience of their educational presentations would back that up.

I am looking forward to implementing some of the steps I picked up today in my own business.
I just attended the A10 Digital Marketing Workshop today and I must say this was by far the most informative workshop I attended as part of the Leicester Business Festival 2019.
Ann is truly an expert in the field of digital marketing and knows the art of presenting. As someone, coming from an academic environment I must say I found all the presentations very useful and I can surely say that I learnt something new that I would like to develop further. Perhaps, I might sign up for the Professional Digital Marketing Qualifications provided by Anicca Academy over summers.
After many years with other agencies, we decided at contract renewal to undertake a due-diligence exercise and bench-mark the service and outcomes that we were receiving from our exisitng agency. From the initial presentation to contract agreement, Ann and her team at Anicca impressed with their knowledge, ideas and busniess acumen. Since appointing Anicca in July 2018 we have seen significant growth in both organic and paid media (Google & Microsoft Advertising) acquisition numbers as promised and in addition have developed a more appropriate digital marketing foundation that includes paid social media and PR. Anicca have knowledge and strength-in-depth in all relevant areas of digital marketing and have quickly gained an in-depth understanding of our business. It is this vision and investment in people that has enabled Anicca to deliver above average outcomes for our business.
After many years with other agencies, we decided at contract renewal to undertake a due diligence review of the options available from suitable agencies for our business and bench-mark the service and outcomes that we had been receiving from our existing agency. From the initial presentation to contract agreement, Ann and her team at Anicca impressed with their knowledge, ideas and business acumen. Since appointing Anicca in July 2018 we have seen significant growth in both PPC and SEO acquisition as promised. In addition we have now developed a much broader front for our digital marketing including PR and Paid Social Media. As an agency Anicca have knowledge and strength-in-depth in all relevant areas of digital marketing and beyond. It is this vision and investment in people that enables Anicca to deliver above average outcomes for our business.
The Google Analytics training course was excellent. In depth but delivered in an understandable way.
Will be using Anicca again.
Mark
Anicca helped us with mainly our PPC (Adwords and Bing) campaigns. They were both efficient and professional in helping us increase our revenue whilst reducing the costs. We work with them on a regular basis and I am always impressed with their up to date knowledge and techniques. They continue to 'practice what they preach' and I would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone looking to grow their business through online marketing and advertising channels.
Thank You - it is a pleasure working with you as well.
We love your willingness to try new PPC techniques, which has allowed us to push the envelope and get some of our best paid search results.

I think your account has the second best ROAS results of all our Shopping Ads, across all our ecommerce clients, due to such a great partnership and investment in ongoing optimisation over 3 years.
Pall-Ex trusts Anicca Digital to handle all aspects of its PR and digital marketing needs. Committed to partnering with quality, successful businesses that can demonstrate proven results, we look to build strong, trusted long-term relationships – which is why we chose to partner with Anicca.
Anicca are very knowledgeable on technical SEO & PPC and their social media team are fantastic. Their training days and conferences are very informative and educational.
Very knowledgeable company on PPC, social media etc. At the forefront of all the latest techniques. Have always provided us with excellent and friendly service, with good reporting systems. Anicca boot camps are highly recommended as well.
Anicca Digital is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews