Anicca Reviews

2-14 The Crescent

Categories:
Business & Office
Online Marketing

How would you rate Anicca?

Charlotte
Unverified Reviewer

I attended a 2 day bootcamp at Anicca covering keyphrase research, SEO and content marketing. It was a great opportunity to refresh my existing knowledge and bring myself up to speed with the forever changing world of SEO and what makes Google tick! A great mix of both theory and practical, the sessions were really informative and helpful. We were also given access to lots of free tools so I now can't wait to put some of this into practice. Anicca are a passionate and talented team to work with and I would definitely recommend!
Christina Wigmore, Business Development Director, Soft Touch Arts
Verified Reviewer

Anicca organised an Adwords training session for our Business Development Director and Events & Exhibitions Intern. As a charity we have limited marketing resources but we had access to a Google Adwords Grant without a clue how to use it! The Anicca trainer Gurpreet was knowledgable about the charity sector and took us on a learning journey starting with what we wanted to achieve and ending with setting up our own Adword campaign. The training was focussed, well paced and left us confident in setting up and maintaining future campaigns without support. Really recommend Anicca for any charity looking to use Google Adwords grants to raise awareness about their campaigns and work
Jon
Verified Buyer

I attended the PPC Bootcamp and was very impressed. The subject matter is a constantly moving target and Anicca’s willingness to share their practical experience to the benefit of others is incredibly helpful. There is almost too much to take in at the time if you do the full 5 days, but the quality and volume of information provided is second to none. Their strategic approach to creating campaigns spot-on as is their ability to trouble-shoot in a workshop situation that can be readily applied to one’s own campaigns.
A Cotter
Verified Reviewer

Having worked with Anicca for the past year, i have been incredibly impressed with their service and expertise. I would go as far as to say, they are the best online marketing agency i have ever worked with. Not only have they delivered results, but they've gone above and beyond and been a joy to work with.
Robin Teall
Unverified Reviewer

We have had the pleasure of working with Anicca for a number of years. Ann's team have always been both friendly and professional at all times.
In recent times we have entrusted our growing international and domestic Adword Campaigns to Anicca and have been very pleased with the results they have achieved.
In the past I have been fortunate to have attended one of the excellent Adword Boot Camps, something I believe is well worth the cost and can highly recommend.
The staff at Anicca are generous both with their knowledge and time and are always fast to offer solutions to problems we have presented to them.
Keep up the good work!

Great training course
Laura
Verified Reviewer

I attended the Google Ad words bootcamp course last week. If you are looking to get a more in-depth knowledge, or learn everything from the beginning about ad words this is a great course to attend. The staff at Anicca are all passionate about what what they do, and have a huge knowledge base which made attending the course an absolute delight.
Chris Peat
Verified Reviewer

We handed the team at Anicca what can only be described as a challenge, an international SEO audit covering a large number of countries. The advice was technical and practical, tailored to our exact needs and designed to make a difference. It’s been a very positive experience and we were delighted with the results.

Delighted we chose to go with Anicca and thankful for the results.
Julie Lever
Verified Buyer

Great help and advice from the team at Anicca, thank you.

Being at the Start Up stage of my e-commerce business, Anicca provided valuable information which has let me make better decisions for the future and ultimately saved me a considerable amount of time and money.

Anicca's knowledge base is reliable and well established and I would thoroughly recommend them to others.

Sarah Callaway
Verified Buyer

Really beneficial and in depth SEO bootcamp that gave me a sound understanding of all the areas involved in SEO and how to work through each section myself. It is clear the team are passionate and very knowledgeable and this enthusiasm rubbed off on me whilst I was on the course; I couldn't wait to get stuck in and start the process on my own site.
Nick Noon
Verified Buyer

A good course, learnt a lot of interesting information on SEO.
Paul Nand
Verified Buyer

Terrific 5 day PPC Course. I've been running campaigns for 2 years but I still learnt so much. Don't waste your time and money on a one day course - the subject is way too big for just one day. I'm going to book on their SEO course next!
Claire
Verified Buyer

We have worked with Anicca for years and when we heard they were also providing PR services we had to try it. Since Caroline and the team have been working with us we have seen a huge increase in local traffic to our site, this was one of our objectives for 2015 to increase local awareness and see more conversions from people in the Leicestershire area. For May year on year we have seen a 900% increase in traffic locally! The revenue is already more locally than the whole of last year and we are only half way through the year.
Jon Hepburn
Verified Buyer

We have worked with Anicca for more than 2 years. Initially, they redeveloped a website and subsequently have managed an ongoing, long-term PPC and SEO campaign for one of our clients in the legal services sector. What stands out is their positive attitude, technical expertise and commitment to a very high standard of service. Their recommendations for campaign improvements and monthly reports are excellent - all provided by a talented team that really do a great job. All in all highly recommended.

Jon Hepburn
The Fedora Consultancy
Paul Pinder
Verified Buyer

We have been using Anicca as our PR agency for 6 months now, and I have to say it has been a very pleasing and rewarding experience. Caroline and Sarah have taken extra care to understand our business, listening carefully to our history and future objectives, and have carefully crafted an action plan to deliver enhanced PR Opportunities. What has particularly pleased me has been their performance in actually DELIVERING on their good ideas. From the very outset they have obtained our business exposure in key areas that we see as beneficial, and they continue to seek out new and innovative strategies in order to keep the momentum going.
A really first class service, and I look forward to even more to come!

Paul Pinder
Managing Partner
Michael
Verified Buyer

Anicca PR have provided a consistently high level of service for Charles Bentley & Son Ltd. We have an excellent relationship with the team, who clearly understand our business and our needs. They have produced fantastic results to promote our company as well as highlighting our commitment to the community, successfully communicating our brand values as well as promoting existing and new product ranges. We work very closely with them and they are very much part of the in-house team. I would recommend them to anyone considering appointing a strong, media savvy consumer agency.
John Lloyd
Verified Buyer

I did a 5 day goodle adwords and analytics course - the team were great, the course was excellent, and i'm now fully invigorated to crack on with my campaign in the knowledge i know what i am doing. I would say to anyone do not do adwords if you haven't done this course. John - MD @ Crystal Hearing
Verified Buyer

I did a 5 day training for Google adwords and thought it was fantastic. In fact i would say to anyone else do not do adwords unless you do this course. The whole team were great and i liked the way different memebers all had different input into the course to give it variety. Now for addressing the actual adwords campaign.....
Sonia
Verified Buyer

Many thanks - it has definitely made a big difference and I feel miles more confident and energised in getting up and running with Prestashop!

Anicca is rated 4.93 based on 45 reviews