Anicca Digital Reviews

Read Anicca Digital Reviews

ann@anicca.co.uk

1 Abbey Gate

Tell us how Anicca Digital made you happy
Came across Anicca at last month's digital conference. Attended today's "Designing for social media" webinar which was fascinating & very well presented by Thom. Bitesized & full of useful tips & tricks. An excellent use of my time this morning, thank you.
Just watched Thom Shardlow' presentation on optimizing social media advertising posts and found it clear and helpful.
I am thinking of now sending Thom a follow-up note to see if there's win-win scope for him to provide advice to our e-commerce sustainable and ethical fashion apparel business Fullalove Clothing based in Leicester as is Annica Digital ......friendly neighbors !
Superior webinars to those from many better-known companies.

All webinars cover relevant topics that include useful content that's clearly explained.

Well done!
Easy to listen and enthusiastic presentation by Thom - some great tips and statistics, really got to expand my knowledge in designing for social media. thank you.
Excellent!
Excellent webinars and very talented team, great agency to help your marketing
Briiliant innovative agency. Deliver what they promise
Thom is a brilliant presenter and I learnt so much.
the presentations are very useful and am learning a lot
Fantastic - one of the best - well done Tom
Just attended a really interesting and useful webinar on Insta Marketing - thanks for the tips and insights Elona!
Great resource, the presentation given by Elona was very relaxed, easy to understand and provided information on which programmes she recommends and her methods that she applies to social media. Thanks!
Great support for digital understanding, the presentations are always professional and engaging..
I watched the webinar - 9 Ways to Design your Instagram Grid Layout - Really interesting information, alot learnt and great hosts.
Great, useful tips in the webinar hosted by Elona. Very easy to listen to as well.
Very helpful to help start our business on Instagram!
Very interesting
Thank you Elona this was really insightful and I'm now inspired to transform the IG accounts for the brands I work for!
anicca helps me a lot, good service
I have attended a number of Friday morning webinars run by the Anicca Digital team. Each session has been really informative and I appreciate the sharing of knowledge. The quality of the webinars demonstrates the depth of digital knowledge within the team at this agency, I am well impressed. I was introduced to Anicca at a CIM conference in 2019 at which Ann Stanley gave a presentation, so pleased to have made the connection.
Anicca Digital is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews