Alpha Power Cleaners Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alpha Power Cleaners

How would you rate Alpha Power Cleaners ?

"Fantastic, friendly staff and most importantly, they know their stuff. We hired a battery powered ride on machine for a large commercial clean and the estimations for battery life, coverage, duration of hire and type of machine were all spot on. Alpha also saved us money by advising on the use of a mechanical machine instead of a second ride on for sweeping. Saved time and money and the results were exactly what our client wanted. The delivery guy, Mick, was also really friendly and kindly let us borrow his hose for two days as we forgot our own. Brilliant service :)"
"I was having a problem with my Karcher HDS and contacted three 'local' approved service agents. Clive at Alpha was very responsive and gave me the best confidence of all to suggest that they knew what they were doing! His technical knowledge and that of my particular machine was most evident and the indicative costs were clear Once I decided to proceed, machine was collected the same afternoon. Following a further conversations with Clive I decided to go for a full service as opposed to simply diagnose and report and, within 2 working days, it was completed and a full report and cost breakdown provided. I received it back today, 7 days later, and am really impressed. It works better than it ever did and looks like new Thanks to all at Alpha!"
"We use Alpha regularly, their service and advice is second to none. Brilliant! Luke LT Horticulture"
"Excellent service as per usual. Nothing is too much trouble and prices remain competative. This time they even stripped a old machine we no longer used for a part they didnt have to hand for our faulty unit, just to ensure we were back up and running with minimal delay. Happy to recommend"
"Well what can I say .......... FANTASTIC from start to finish......... From quotation to installation Rob and his team have been understanding and professional throughout. Luke the young man that installed the machine was a credit to Alpha, professional installation and he ran through the running/workings of the machine thoroughly deserves a bonus :-)"
"We've had these out to service and mend our floor cleaning equipment. From the guys on the phone to the young man who came out to sort it have been amazing. Thanks I'm sure we'll be using your in the future."
"Delivery and fitting as requested and promised"
"Excellent Service, needed a quick turnaround on a machine (next day) and these guys pulled it out of the bag great service, great price and would highly recommend!"
"Great Machine completed all our needs with extra Deep Stain Remover which really made the cleaning of our floor easier . Delivered machine nice and early so we received the full weeks usage , really impressed with Alpha Power Cleaners and we have used others before so wouldnt go any where else again."
"First time using this company to repair and service two of our steam cleaners, completely professional, on time and very thorough in their work. Well be a regular customer from now on.."
"EXCELLENT AND QUICK SERVICE"
"Perfect service given by Luke this morning. Onsite spot of training with a Karcher machine and went into greater detail of how to get the best out of the machine, routine and planned maintenance items. Thanks for the whistle stop tour of the machine."
"Excellent, professional and prompt service and support, every time I've dealt with the team at Alpha. I would recommend Alpha to anyone for all their cleaning equipment requirements."
"Always provide a fast and effective service, a team you can rely on to get the job done John, Site Engineering Manager Murphy and Son ltd."
"Excellent service, prompt and professional would highly recommend. Have used alpha power cleaners for many years and have found their service fast and reliable. Mexichem"
"Trust worthy in all that they do, Efficient and real nice folk, what more could you ask !"
"Great friendly & reliable services, I would highly recommend Alpha power tools for and cleaning equipment hire or purchase, Peter Chance (Director) ICE(industrial cleaning experts)LTD +"
"Excellent service , very pleased With the repair on are pressure Washer"
"Very good service provide by the team from Alpha Power, prompt and professional would highly recommend. Ben Sanders Assistant Manager University Park Sports Centre."
"All-round exceptional service provided by Alpha Power Cleaners - very fair/competitive prices offered, impeccable customer service, and personal, yet very professional service offered on all accounts. APC have always 'gone the extra mile' with whatever it may be that I have asked of them. I have never been without an essential cleaning machine - replacements/alternatives have always been provided whenever our machines have been out of service. Whenever he's in the area Mark will call in to check that everything is ok with your equipment and carryout any minor maintenance/support as required FOC. I would have no hesitation in recommending APC to anybody - whatever your cleaning needs APC will support you, offer guidance, and provide you with the most appropriate equipment at the best possible price. I look forward to continue working with APC for many years to come. Nick Murfin, Swimming Pool Manager, The University of Nottingham"
Alpha Power Cleaners is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews